What has Russia actually got on Trump? I know the golden shower story is bullshit...

What has Russia actually got on Trump? I know the golden shower story is bullshit, but I have no doubt they have something on him.

>I know the golden shower story is bullshit
>I have no doubt they have something on him.
You have no reason to believe they have dirt on him or that he's even a bad guy in the first place. The same people that turned you against Trump are the ones that told you about the golden shower story, which you admittedly know is fake. Why would you believe anything else the media says about him?

Could it be that he likes men?

No one turned me against him. If I was against him I'd assume it was for personal gain that he was doing it.

What's more they never said it was real. They only confirmed that someone had been paid to make it.

So it was likely something he said on tape.

absolutely fucking nothing all there is are idiots repeating stupid shit

Then why is he jeopardizing ties to other nations, including intelligence in order to kiss Russian ass? It makes no sense.

Listen to him speak for five seconds and it's pretty clear he's a complete moron and douchebag. Hell, just look at his face and any reasonable, intelligent can see he's not fit to be the President of anything

You're avoiding the question.

Russia and the US have been on the same side since 1918

>just look at his face and any reasonable, intelligent can see he's not fit to be the President
>just look at his face

Bigotry and hypocrisy are the blight of this age.

The rumor I heard is that someone leaked stuff on trump to Assange, who will only release it when trump officially pushes ending net neutrality.

nothing, its all liberal shill propaganda to try and sway the polls.

You what?

What was the cold war?

>bigotry
>hypocrisy

Explain please

lmao

pls don't tell me this is the narrative Sup Forums is pushing...

It is

Technically what you're doing is sanism and it's a form of bigotry.

so do we know what's up with his skin exactly? does he spray tan? sit in a tanning bed? very sensitive to sun?

he is unnaturally orange.

>sadism

Try that again in English

Vampire sunscreen. SPF 100000

Sanism is English. It's bigotry against the mentally ill.

He most likely owes them a lot of money.

It's like earning favor with the Mafia.

>"Alright Trump, you know as well as we do that your success in this election was in part due to our actions; we like you, you're the mind this country needs to drive it in the right direction, and we can be a part of that too. Remember, you are here because of what we have done. Now... what are you going to do, for us?"

He owes China a lot of money as well.