College thread

itt post your fav album and your college/uni
(pic related)
who else here /bruin/

Other urls found in this thread:

patch.com/massachusetts/somerville/tufts-students-save-man-who-fell-tracks-davis-square-station-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

osu.jpg

good taste user
hows the music scene over there

>implying Oklahoma isnt the most patrician state

UC Davis t b h

i didnt give enough of a fuck in high school to get good grades to get into ucla, so I straight coasted into san jose state

UCF

forgot favorite album probably this

Uconn

Columbia in New York but I dropped out last fall. College in the US is a joke.

RU

are you from the US?

UF

Yes but I'm not living in the states right now.

Georgia Southern/UGA

You're smart enough to get into Columbia but not smart enough to realize this before wasting $50,000. Good on you.

NJIT

>cows
hows it tho

Pretty much. It's absurd to spending money I don't have for a future I cannot be certain I will have.

Chabot Community College

Though I'm going to San Jose next semester

what future you mean? dont go scoobycidal on me

Texas A&M

gig 'em

Centenary University
what up fellow jerseyfag

I'm referring to the job market

Louisiana Tech PhD student (flexin my nuts)

(picture of Loveless)

Arg I hate having to pick a favorite

Tufts tho

see you there, user

Its a good school, some of the nicest people I've met. Hella expensive though. Campus radio's great and music scene is actually decent.

oregon state, oklahoma state, or ohio state?

oregon state university here

are you paying out of state?

nothing much, sucks being in Newark though

friend goes there, was in the news for saving a dude from the train tracks. not you is it eric

eyyyy sup
2014 graduate here

Ween - Quebec

Nah. You considering Davis?

Hook Em

Forgot college
Rip
Uc riverside: the place you go if you had mediocre grades in high school and want to study computer science

Hey at least you pulled out while you can, you're smarter than most people in that regard. The majority of people that are in college right now shouldn't be in college. I went to college for 4 years only because I knew I would have a job guaranteed after I graduate, most people aren't in that same situation.

its too late for me i didnt apply, though it would have also been a good option

im op im (most likely) committing to la

>F G C U

I'm not Eric, when did this train thing happen? I'm a freshman btw

LA is better overall as a school academically I would say. But nice thing about Davis is it feels a lot more chill than the other UC's of similar level.

patch.com/massachusetts/somerville/tufts-students-save-man-who-fell-tracks-davis-square-station-report

UMD bay bee

Thanks bruh. If you see a tall fat neckbeard wearing highschool band tshirts feel free to call me disgusting pleb.

yeah ive heard horror stories about how competitive la can be, im a little spooked desu

Glasgow

SPU

>what how did i not hear about that

What major is he? Maybe I know him, I can probably ask around tho and see if anyone knows this kid lol

Brown

Television - Marquee Moon

a couple of my friends are going there! whats your major user?

UC Berkeley student here. Go Bears! :^)

>mfw rejected from UCLA
;_;

Whoa, I've lived near Chabot most of my life. It feels weird to see it mentioned here. Also, I was planning to go to San Jose too. Are you a Computer Science major by chance?

album: school: penn state

>Newark
Damn that sucks. I was from Lakewood originally and that was bad enough

rejected from la but at berkeley, dont be sad user

Nah, I'm a music major. I was trying to get into CSU: Long Beach, but i fucked up my audition/interview

considering going there next year after being rejected from a bunch of other uc's lmao

that also happens to be one of my favorite albums too

lmao I go here
[spoiler]I want to transfer out though desu[/spoiler]

Iowa

damn i dont know anyone who goes to any of these schools, what are the odds

link up vro

>try hard in high school that couldnt handle real classes

honestly yeah

I actually just got accepted here for Chemistry. Why do you want to transfer out user?

Sure, but academically, it's not quite fun here, to say the least. :|
Though, I'm sure UCLA can be quite tough academically as well.

It's weird seeing the similarities. I was intending on being a music major also. What instruments do you play?

college is a scam

no refunds

VCU

Depends on your major/goals.
I cant beleive retards like you exist.

lmao

Cal Arts

uba

Well obviously you should do something worth doing. For instance, music is generally not something you should go to college for sadly

disagree, it really depends on what you're trying to do with music, and there are things you can learn about music that a university education is by far the easiest and best way to learn

I want to transfer mostly because I hate being in pomona and the campus is pretty shit for the most part. If you just got accepted i'm guessing your a freshman, my advice to you is to stay the hell away from the dorms they are awful

UF
go gators
Fort Myers is my hometown

Depends, if you're talented enough to make a career out of music then it's fine.

good taste in music and states, atta fuckin guy

Oregon State
Hey bruh

Fellow aggie here. Listening to some fishmans as well.

:)
You too

Hey there Berkeley friend

>where I study: UCSB
>what I expected: I finally break out of my shell and become sociable and go to parties and get gf
>what I got: still autistic and have not gone to any parties

oh and still no gf

JELLYFISH JELLYFISH JELLYFISH

Also, hi. That album is actually one of my favorites as well. :^)

Portland State

were you wearing a beat happening shirt today ;););)

no

Whaddup

>tfw the most interesting performance here at OSU was a guitar improv/drone performance by Ava Mendoza

Not remotely. I had perfect grades in every class except for one, which was slightly below the perfect score. Anways, I took college classes during high school. You do not know what you are talking about.

Stop answering for me

if you actually think taking college classes in high school is the same as taking college classes in college than the Ivies are even more of a joke than I thought.

tfw reading some pretentious cunt's ramblings about how he dropped out of college but is still way better than i'll ever be because reasons

oh shit, are you a liar or are you jack

>oh yeah i was four pointing an elite university i just had to stop because getting perfect grades at an Ivy League school won't do anything for your future

were you majoring in basket weaving or something what's the deal

was there a girl there, user?

my name ain't jack

You do realize you are straw manning, right? Nowhere was I comparing the two; I merely mentioned it. Classes at Columbia were more difficult than any of the ones I took in high school but I nonetheless did perfectly in them.

However, I do believe the classes I took at a college during high school were comparable if not harder than the classes most college students take today.

>you're straw manning, I actually brought up the college classes i took in high school as a clever misdirection; it had nothing whatsoever to do with the content of my post

ay bb

So I am a "pretentious cunt" when I am responding to this baseless claim:

>try hard in high school that couldnt handle real classes

Also, I never said I was better than anyone. It's childish to compare people on quantifiable data.