>isn't on rutracker
>isn't anywhere in the archive

wtf?

arca is shitty pitchfork-core

It's not out

arca is homo lmao
he gayyyy hahaha
lol

we gave xim a good score AGAIN because xe's gay!
just look at how progressive we are

t. contrarian

A mod on r/indieheads is saying it leaked though?

so u agree he's pitchfork-core

^^

Where the fuck is this?

Electronic music for hipster P4K readers.

That's not what contrarian means newfriend
t. someone who doesn't listen to electronic music

This didn't actually leak. You're all being rused.

>t. someone who doesn't listen to electronic music
t. pitchfork reader

Oh come on, you're not even trying

ALBUM LEAKED. UPLOADED IT HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=1iW8hvcIAJQ

mate, i probably experience more """electronic""" music in a week than you have in your entire life lol

>mate
Okay now you're trying too hard, you could have at least tried to prove me wrong by naming your favorite 'obscure' artists you got after listening to your favorite mall grab track on youtube

>mall grab
Keke

you could always come visit me here in neukölln :) sure it's bette than the shithole where u live lol. i can even take you to your first club!

>mall grab
lad...

>mall grab

Also no thanks, i'd rather not get shit in my mouth while listening to my favorite minimal techno tracks

I'm new to Arca and just listened to the preview track on pitchfork. Do most of his songs have those annoying vocals?

More than half of his catalogue only has vocals as samples, he's moving in the direction of singing every song though, unfortunately.

no one has this?

All I can think about now is how Arca is going to ruin the new bjork album ); Why didn't she learn her lesson the first time?

Shitfork is really plebtier

It's the same with ANOHNI and whoever the producer is he teamed up with (it was some pretty known dude)

The problem is not that the producers (Arca, and that guy) are shit, it's just that the music sounds completely seperate from the vocals.

Like, i can't listen to any of ANOHNI's latest album, because it just sounds like the vocals were made for something completely fucking different. Both Björk and ANOHNI are just bad at adapting i think. If they embraced it more and adapted their vocal styles to it, it would actually turn out good.

Hudson Mohawke, he did a few songs with Kanye a few years back

????

From where is his accent? sound strange to me. Pretty comfy tracks so far.

MEGA link where?!!!!!??!!
MEGA link where?!!!!!??!!

yeah hes trash

The point of HOPELESSNESS was the juxtaposition of the vocals and the beats. Also OPN did half of it, and not just HudMo. I feel like people over here dislike it so much because of the lyrics and not because of vocals. Antony And The Johnsons are pretty entrylevel, so it's not like it's a surprise the way she sings is theatrical and over the top.
Vulnicura was great and all pop projects Arca did so far (with FKA twigs or Kelela) ended up being very interesting and marry the style of the vocalists with Arca's.
Venezuela

I dont know why you guys have to make everything about race and sexuality. Why do you care so much about this shitty corporate advertising website? Does it really offend you that much that they've reached their target demographic

I was under the impression they speak Portuguese. Wasnt Devendra Banhart born there? Comunism make some weird guys

i WANT THE FUCKING ALBUM
FUCK YOU

link, faggots

Start with his early stuff, it's really good

Well the thing is that ANOHNI had OPN and Mohawke produce the beats for him/her, same as how Björk had Arca produce her beats, but then they both just sung over them like they were regular music, but the truth is that these kind of synth beats require the vocals to kind of blend in with the music so that they play off one another.

At least that's what stuck out as wrong about these records to me personally.

I feel like Arca's latest few pieces that feature vocals have good interplay between vocals and synths

not leaked? hasitleaked.com/2017/arca-arca/

DUDE I'M GAY

his pronouns are 'he/him'

Yup
I personally enjoyed how it souded altogether, even when her vocal melodies sounded a bit disjointed from the beats.
Bjork wrote Vulnicura almost completely by herself, Arca and Haxan Cloak produced the material she wrote during the last stages. This time they started writing together from scratch.

no

WHERE IS THE LEAK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Arca has been rehashing the same uninteresting ideas since &&&&&& justified by weird frontier avant teens via "muh atmospheres"

how is this the same as his other releases?
youtube.com/watch?v=mJEULQOheKE

taht's why you'll love his new album: half of the tracks aren't instrumentals, and overall it's more "minimalist"

where the fuck is the leak holy penis

Rip my fucking ears off after that

Except that Arca's contributions to Vulnicura are much more restrained than his solo stuff, and compliments Bjork's voice perfectly