Trump press secretary says it was the largest crowd of all time

>Trump press secretary says it was the largest crowd of all time
>says the white house will just start reporting news directly to the people

Is the Trump White House seriously advocating state-run media, something that is unconstitional?

Why did you faggots help vote in this Russian cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.420chan.org/pol/src/1485035990940.webm
cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
youtube.com/watch?v=8llFHHAkGcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You do realize in 2009 that was a major historic event. First black president. People were being bussed in from all over the county. Even my school former high school got bussed in so they could witness it.
>when did the inauguration become a popularity contest?

that's why this shit will work now . . . general public know nothing.

You're missing the point. I don't care how many people there were. The point is that all estimates put Trump's far lower than Obama's, and Trump is blatantly lying and saying he had more than anyone in history, and saying the media can't be trusted.

This is coming both from him personally, as well as the White House press secretary. This is official rhetoric from the United States of America.

Fucking shills
compare the sizes
the media took photos in the morning before the inauguration was close to beginning
Fucking cucks

Look at all the white space, stupid. Even that vantage point even still makes it obvious that there are large open spaces, despite not being able to see behind them.

Wrong you fucking nigger trump had more
Why are you such a cuck.

Look at all the white space back there you stupid shill nigger. Identical to the airiel shot.

Obvious troll.

Stop shilling and look at the second shot you fucking nigger

Trump supporters have jobs to go to.

You do realize that in 2013, the crowds were still twice the size of Trump's crowd

You do realize that the point is that Trump and his team are intentionally lying and refusing to face anybody who dares to question their lies.

You do realize that Trump is full of shit, right?

No you look at it you stupid abo nigger shitskin.

>misdirecting that that little anecdote

The issue is that Trump was insecure enough about it to make his press secretary tell a ridiculously transparent lie.

Picture on the right was taken hours before the cerimonies started. Pic on left was taken during Obamas speech. Don't let the news cuck you bro. Do your own research and educate yourself.

>press secretary lied and said that was the first time those lawn coverings were used
>press secretary lied and said they used magnetometers

Why are you fucking cucks rolling over and letting that russian dick rape you?

Hurr Durr, I heard that joke about a dozen times today. You're very original.

Trump supporters come from the states that have the highest unemployment rates and the highest welfare rates. So no, they don't have jobs to go to.

Prove it. Find a shot with a timestamp. I'll wait, nigger.

off yourself shill.
I link evidence that you're wrong. Go back to plebbit. Hillary didn't win.
I did you useless fag.
There are areas in which trumps had space filled on the side which obama did not have leading into the diagonal streets.
>Kill yourself fucking shill

Fucking racist, of course it's white space

All the nigs were there for their Obama phone.

End your own life.

You didn't link any evidence, you literally proved me right.

The sad part is that you're not trolling, you're literally a Russian shill.

You'll end yours when he's impeached.

Neither of them won. They were both shit. Shillary was a cheat and a liar. Trump just played it like a celebrity. Fucking garbage.

>says the white house will just start reporting news directly to the people
I am no fan of Trump, but this is not really a change of policy. It's the job of the press to convey and fact check what was said.

I just watched CNN claim that there were more people at his inauguration than "any previous inauguration EVER"

Are you really this much of a sheltered cuck? Obama started this slow creep of the white house producing it's own news, you can't act surprisedifferently or indignant when this cut does it too.

you idiots this was the same day ... it was the morning before they inauguration and when it started. it was on the news u idiots

>State run media unconstitutional
>One company owning all major media is okay

Liberals. 2009 was a big year for liberals because they got to be publicly racist by reducing Obama to nothing more than his skin color.

The media is already completely biased, why not allow for a completely biased viewpoint from the white house as well?

time lapse of entire event. It's like that even at the peak.

>Linked photos of trumps inaugaration with a great deal more people than the msm shot
link proof!!!!!
user you make me want to die can you for once stop being retarded, it doesn't make me angry, just very sad.

You must be either blind or retarded or possibly both if you cant notice that the middle of the picture shows exactly the same thing as OPs.

I agree with OP that Trumps constant lying and deception is concerning, and something that I had hoped would stop after the election.

Its funny because people actually believe this.

>Trump supporters come from the states that have the highest unemployment rates and the highest welfare rates. So no, they don't have jobs to go to.

This.

If Trump supporters all have jobs, then why was his biggest selling point to the rust-belt states all about how he was going to bring back jobs because... THEY TOOK OUR JEEERRRBS!!

trees dont just disappear. And dont say "it was on the news". makes you look like an idiot who just regurgitates information spoon fed to him.

FUCKING. THIS.

YOU STUPID RUSSIAN NIGGERS.

Trump is king

>boards.420chan.org/pol/src/1485035990940.webm
/thread

Sup Forums fags should stay there and realize they dun goofed

CNN's own Gigapixel picture. Full house all the way back to the Washington Monument:

Go ahead. Try to tell me that CNN faked this because they love Trump.

With trumps approval ratings and the looming threat of roiting is it really fucking surprising not many people showed up?

edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
Useless niggers
msm bias but still shows a view of his huge fucking inaugaration.
Shills go away

Where were you when Obama only spoke to hand picked journalists for 8 years straight?

People that voted for him don't care that he's a liar. They just want a strong daddy figure to punish people.

you realize the evergreen trees on the left side are completely fucking different right?

Yup. Someone's gotta mop jizz at adult bookstores and greet at Walmart.

Keep up the good work, Trump supporters!

We'll try not to laugh when you actually realize that you've been conned. Maybe when you're drowning in debt and hospital bills, or when you're carted off to fight whatever war Russia wants us to fight, or any of the countless ways that your god king Trump will fuck up the world.

Good luck! Until then, keep going to your McDonalds job. Someone needs to clean those toilets!

i have the strongest urge to turn into a giant and squish all those people in 2009

Reagan* phones

its the perspective

Official mainstream media is already state-run, and has been for decades.
Because many mainstream media outlets receive the bulk of their funding from government party donation, they report favorably on whomever pays them.

No.

Just no.

And over half the country would say the same thing about the crowd in 2017. Your point?

>Is the Trump White House seriously advocating state-run media, something that is unconstitional?

As opposed to the Social Marxist run education system and media?
yah fuck off.

Your time will come OP, and you'll be crying and pissing and begging for forgiveness.

It's not.

>posts pic with no timestamp
>demands that opposition posts pic with timestamp

Liberal detected

>thinks crowd size is a valid way to judge a presidency

Definite liberal

>complete ignore multiple pics from different angles that were actually taken during his speech and not 3 hours before the inauguration even started

Overflowing with liberalism

yup low payed, retard jobs, fucking cuck

Yes, because a narcissistic, pathological sociopath can suddenly fix himself if you just give him the right house to live in.

>being this stupid

They guzzled the Kool-Aid and are a lost cause. But contrarian fucks that they are, the pendulum will slowly swing back. Sadly, Sup Forums is pretty much an echo chamber of newfags being manipulated white supremacists at this point.

Bring it, nigger. Conservatives are the ultimate cowards in real life.

>he thinks wanting proof is a liberal construct

lol holy shit you're a nigger. Just watch the goddamn video and see your reality fall away.

the trees were rigged you stupid libcuck

Cell phones didn't exist then, but that was a good try.

Any dickhead can see 2017 part is edited, it shows all signs, I watched it on TV and it was what they said, this time more whites than upset niggers

watch the video, nigger.

No they just can't afford to make the trip or risk loosing the hours at their shit job. But it's ok cause dat durr Trump 'gone change all that.

Like all polls, the approval rating for a president has always been and always will be completely and utterly irrelevant.

Sample size is laughably small, and bias is omnipresent.

Lol

They know their wives would let Jamal bore out their assholes until they looked like the end of a blow horn once their white, tiny-dicked husband was gone.

>Russian

The idea the Russian has some kind of major influence at all globally and this isn't at best Russian trying to gain favour in a time of Russian decline is kinda laughable and rather shows how much you know.

Russia allies are shitty third world country's and the US has the entire industrialized first world in its back pocket.

What the fuck do you suppose Russian hopes to gain with the US not hating them?
You think they are going to take back Alaska? We are going to let them retake the bloc sales?

Use some critical thinking you fuck.

Jan 20, 2009 was on a Tuesday
Jan 20, 2017 was on a Friday

Which do you think would be easier for people to attend?

>took day off
>drove cross country
pick one

Just a side note- how many of those giant ServPro tractor trailers do you think it took to get the smell out of the White House on Friday? I mean, they only had 5 hours to get the place ready.

Those trailers were there to spray piss over the walls so Trump would feel at home.

Why don't you try to dispute the actual video?

youtube.com/watch?v=8llFHHAkGcw

There were more D.C. metro tickets purchased this year than during Obama'a inauguration.

The pic on the left in your OP was taken before the crowd had fully assembled. During Trump's speech itself, it was full.

It's a continuation of discounted landlines, phone service providers figured discounted mobile contracts are cheaper to maintain than copper wires

All you nigger liberal cucks trying to turn everything into a pissing contest. Guess fucking what idiots, Trump is the president now. So go cry in your safe spaces, because being keyboard warriors isn't going to do shit.

cnn is fake news

Funny thing the MAGA folks haven't realized yet is that they aren't the outsiders anymore. Trump is the president, and now, they are the shills. It will hit them eventually.

Trumpers are saying that it's a conspiracy and that the news purposely showed images with less people blah blah blah blah. PBS has a full timelapse but trumpets being trumpets say that's not enough.

Your post is fake news

>Why don't you try to dispute the actual video?
y-you first senpai

Itt:

Desperate liberals desperately clinging to one picture taken 3 hours before the inauguration while pretending that the thousands of other pictures and video that show a full house just don't exist.

>hurr durr let's engage in pathetic attempts to delegitimize his victory instead of fixing our own failures

>Hurr Durr, I heard that joke about a dozen times today.

fucking seriously

Do you fags all go to the same infowars site for talking points?

why is the 2017 pictures resolution lower?
what bullshit are you trying to pull.

lol, 420 chan

I wonder when Alex Jones is gonna have his upcoming existential crisis? I hope it's on air that will be funny.

HEY LET'S TAKE TWO PICTURES AT DRASTICALLY DIFFERENT TIMES AND CLAIM IT'S A DIFFERENT TURN OUT

lol another fuckign shill ready to suck trump's tiny dick.

watch the video, you retarded cunt

>bitches about keyboard warriors
>is keyboard warrior
projecting this hard
sad!

I'm assuming they are doing this because the news purposely showed images with less people. The one the crybabies keep posting was taken at 9am.

I love our new jewish overlord. look how young and handsome he is.

why not watch the whole day?

Member FEMA camps? Member martial law? I member.

>still pushing the Russia shit

Hillary is the one that wanted you to die fighting Russians, retard. You should be thanking Trump for preventing WWIII.

Go watch so more (((Comedy Central))) you pozzed retard.

>Trump supporters have jobs to go to.
Then...who the fuck was at the inauguration? Were they all anti-Trump protesters? Were they trying to clap so loudly that no one could hear his address?

Nice dad joke, btw.