How many of you would seriously give a fuck about giving $1 or $2 from every paycheck to make sure every bitch won't...

How many of you would seriously give a fuck about giving $1 or $2 from every paycheck to make sure every bitch won't get pregnant when you fuck

It almost blows my mind that any male would be against this. Why? Pregnancy scares suck

You haven't thought about this very much.

1.) Women aren't reliable, and can't remember shit. It only takes forgetting once, OP.

2.) The Pill isn't 100% effective.

3.) It's cheaper, and 100% effective.. to just get a vasectomy.

I wonder if women would be willing to give $0.73 or $1.46 from each of their checks to pay for my vasectomy?

Don't know about you bro, but I don't see it.

And when we are paying $50 every paycheck from a longer list of things for women so they are happy?
You dont have to be on birth control.
>Pregnancy scares suck
Dont have unprotected sex.
Thats it.
"oh but i trust her she told me she is on the pill cause i pay $2 a month so she can be on the pill so i trust her"
Tell me how that works out for you, you fucking retarded nigger

just turn gay, no more worries

Vasectomy cheaper? Even in long term it isn't.

I'm sure most people on this site, including yourself, won't have to worry about having sex let along be near a female vagina.

1. Subsidize birth control, if woman forgets man should have a say in abortion
2. Pill is like 90%+ effective, think about if we gave it to every nigger and curbed their population
>vasectomy 100% top kek

We already give like 30% of our paychecks towards military let's use some of that

Adding more:

4.) What makes you think they'll ALL just get on the pill?

5.) You do realize a lot of women can't take the pill.. it fucks with their minds/bodies.

6.) It also causes weight gain. I don't like fat bitches, OP.

7.) If a woman can't afford $15 a month, she shouldn't be spreading her fucking legs.

Yes, it is. The pricing varies given your location, but $600 is a good average for our discussion, yes?

$600 \ $52 a year = 12 years
$600 \ $104 a year = 6 years

Exactly

All about that boipucci

Well, I'm not a retard who fucks sluts.
Fuck off

> if woman forgets man should have a say in abortion

You don't reality much, do you?

> curbed their population

We already have that: Planned Parenthood.

> vasectomy 100%

I'd say it is. Any study that claims it isn't has two findings that one should consider:

1.) Even if they're correct, it's 99.9% effective.

2.) Their findings? The women gets pregnant. As far as I know.. there are no tests to check whether or not the father is Mr. Vasectomy, whether or not women preserved the semen, the list goes on.

Because I'm a responsible human being who pays for his own contraceptives (read: condoms) and isn't a fucking entitled twat
Also, I don't like it when the government comes up with another reason to take my money away

because I don't care if other people want to fuck.
If YOU can't afford the price of YOUR birth control, don't make me pay for it.

Because I'm not paying for birth control only. I'm paying for people on welfare to get abortions.

the pill causes you to gain weight? fuck the pill.

I HATE FAT CHICKS. RREEEEEEE

i wouldnt mind a few dozen dollars from every paycheck for everyone to have proper health care. can't do anything but improve the workforce.

I'm clearly not paying for people who went to school to get and education. I'm paying for people on well fare, with entry level jobs to be provided mainly abortions rather than birth control. Anyone with a decent job has the cash, and healthcare to go out and buy these pills, or an abortion if need be.

>pill makes tits bigger
>"I don't like fat bitches"

trolling or actually a virgin

fuck that. if a bitch wants her whore pills she can pay for them herself.

I have some chef's knives that work just fine, thanks.

All girls should have to get the IUD implant at age 12 as a requirement for enrollment in public school. No teen pregnancies.

>implying anyone on Sup Forums will EVER get laid

>3 years until im a wizard myself

begone with these mere earthly pleasures you seek, op

I don't like chubby/fat/obese, or big tits/ass.

To each their own.

Why should I pay for women to have a "do over" pill?

Look after your own damn self. I don't have anything for myself provided for by the government or taxpayers, why the hell should women get that privilege?

said absent father of 13 kids

Careful what you wish for...

You'd be powerless as your government left your borders wide open, and accepted a million refugees annually.

What does teen pregnancy have to do with immigration?

"It's the economy, stupid."

So I should should have $2 stolen from me every payday because you like to fuck around with untrustworthy bitches?

How about you pay for your own poor decisions.

You don't even have to get Vaccinations.
So good luck with forcing everyone to pay $500-$1000 to get a chip in a 12 year old girls arm.

>thinks an IUD goes in the arm
toppest of keks

>Dont have unprotected sex.
The amount of people who dont understand this is shocking.

Because there is no way to make sure the bitch actually takes the fucking pills, Dumbass.

How many baby daddies out there heard her say, "I'm on the pill..." that are now paying out their left nut in child support?