>Outstanding lead actor
>Outstanding lead actress

The Americans thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VEC0i311nZM
youtu.be/Q-uZWTOtgsA
avclub.com/article/here-are-nominees-68th-primetime-emmy-awards-239537
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finally though Alison Wright(Martha) should have been nominated for best Supporting Actress

Also Margo Martindale was nominated

Best show right now it's so good.

I was so glad she wasn't gone for good. Favorite character.

Mail Robot finally got his revenge.

Yeah, but Game of Thrones. When SHAME: The Episode beats Mad Men for writing, what hope do other shows have?

Agreed though it's amazing. Both deserve best actor.

Once she married "Clark" I felt worse and worse for her. She was smart and sweet and her only crime was being lonely.

Now she has to live in Moscow for only 9 years before the USSR's collapse and then through the post-soviet mess. She's still there guys. She's there now.

>"YOU DON'T GET TO BE PRECIOUS ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS..."

Chills.

I hate that guy with the burning heat of a thousand suns.

Pretty sure Elizabeth straight up hates her children at this point.

>You're taking a break from work? Does that mean they'll be less movey?
>Then we'll just have less steak.

They're a couple of spoiled bitches.

Does it have a chance to win?

After all, last year they gave the worst season of Thrones an Emmy, so I'm not exactly reassured.

>Pretty sure Elizabeth straight up hates her children at this point.

Then you're not watching.

>Living 9 years in the USSR
>Living
They killed her senpai.

No.
Emilia Clarke will win Lead Actress.
Rhys isn't normie bait enough so Malek will probably win Actor.

It has no chance in hell of winning outstanding series.

Not that user, but while lesser assets would be killed, I really doubt they'd betray Phillip like that.

After season 1: Same shit, different day.

Well Tatina and Oleg were talking about transporting a bioweapon and failed to mention Martha so either they killed her or the bioweapon did.

That's one of my favorite things about her character.

She loves her kids, but hates, ABSOLUTELY HATES how "soft" the US has made them in her eyes. To her they don't understand duty or hard work like Philip's factory job when he was a kid or Elizabeth having to care for her mother when she was sick. She spent her whole adult life in control of her emotions to get the job done only to have her daughter refuse to do babies-first-recon-mission because of "she can't control how she feels". A mission, mind you, they wouldn't even need Paige to do if she hadn't blabbed in the first place.

I love that she snapped at her there. One of the best scenes in the show.

Please give Rhys capitalist award..

that feel when he won't be the next Wolverine though he'd be perfect

If Russel and Rhys are really married, does that mean Emmerich is really an FBI agent?

is that the SCRUBS guym J.D.?

youtu.be/VEC0i311nZM

youtu.be/Q-uZWTOtgsA

That's how they get ya.

>8.3

should i bother?

>oh i must consult imdb first!

Seriously? And yes.

No, you should just go. Leave now, quietly.

>Alison Wright not nominated
>Margo Martindale nominated a third time for only one scene

As bummed as I am I wont let it spoil my mood

>IMDb
Why

>checking IMDB or Rotten Tomatoes

I never understood why people do this. Ask your friends. Then you get an idea of what the show or movie is like from someone who's familiar with your tastes and can give you a more nuanced review than just a number.

Paige is a spy!?

He's so cool, I wish he was my boss.

>IMDb
Tusk!

Fucking QT Narc

Serious question, is this communist propaganda?

Yes.

Not yet. But soon.

Heh heh heh, just as planned.

No, both sides get bashed pretty hard.

No.

Examples?

Examples?

yes, it's hella bluepilled, just stick with Mr. Robot, that show is F*CKING EPIC

Meme of Thrones? Holding a candle to this?

You sound like a faggot

That's a girl's hand. Are they yuris?

Yeah this is the spinoff series

You get highlights of most of the events during the 80s, fear of the Star Wars program, Russia invading Afghanistan, the fact that Philip and Elizabeth blackmail civilians to get information, the US sabotages information on one of their subs and let it be stolen so that when the Russians build it there's a catastrophic failure that costs the lives of hundreds, the FBI also blackmails people into helping them catch 'the illegals', USA developing chemicals weapons in secret etc etc

I hated her at first but grew to like her after she avenged that general's death. Fucking cool as ice.

>I'll get you, you wascawwy communist!

Kinda of hard to explain but both sides are pretty shit in all honestly and all the characters are pretty bad.

I remember my family watching a couple episodes, but I never got into it, would you recommend it?

and you sound like you lack a grasp on sarcasm

>let's turn children into spies they said
>how could it go wrong they said

Yes.

No, I grasped your sarcasm, and concluded that you sound like a faggot

Yeah I would, it's probably better marathoned, just be warned it has a pretty chill pace, not exactly slow I'd say but you can feel the tension building when the spycraft gets going.

>that goddamn footlocker they had in the woods with all the failsafes and boobytraps

Alright, might check it out, nice thread guys.

I'd never thought a wig removal sequence would be so tense

TUSK!!!!

sit down

Mail Robot snubbed. #EmmysSoHuman.

is there a new meme i'm missing out on?
i always go to imdb

Everyone does, they're just kidding you

that's because you're a stupid person

xD

i think people reacted because it's annoying when people use the imdb score as something worth judging a show after when it's worthless

Was there anyone from Marco Polo nominated? Benedict Wong, Rick Yune, and Tom Wu are more engaging and satisfying to watch than literally anything else on television

It's writing team was also nominated.
avclub.com/article/here-are-nominees-68th-primetime-emmy-awards-239537

The whole daughter direction is boring as fuck.

Paige is one of the best characters of the show.

fucking based, justice at last

I would have agreed with you when it first started but it's been handled really well

True patrician

This shows perfect.

COMMIE MASTER RACE

never use imdb for the score

use it, however, for the number of votes

if it has at least 50,000 number of votes, you should consider watching it (tread lightly with basic cable shows)

if it has like 10,00 votes or even less, see from what networks is that show. if it's from the basic cable, don't watch it. if it's from premium etc if it's interests you, you should watch it

that is of course, we're talking about new shows. Older from the 90s, 80s don't count

after SoA, FX is lacking any popular shows (except AHS & Fargo) Nobody watches Americans, Tyrant, barely anyone watches The Strain aka "the shitty version of TWD". American Crime Story has yet to prove if it's gonna be popular. X-men upcoming capeshit show doesn't look promising, I'm so fucking scared of Y The Last man show either it will be the best thing, feminazi shit, or mediocre tier like the Strain.

Mayans MC is what will get FX the money, I hope it's set in present time, and it's not a fucking prequel. I hope sutter learned that it's a bad idea, and nobody would gave a shit. It would be fucking nice to see what happened to the SoA remaining characters from time to time.

y-you didnt mention Justified

but justified ended, why would I mention it?
And Justified was not really popular, it was basically as popular as The Amercians are right now. Good show tho

What, when was that exactly?

The episode when Martha was running around town like a headless chicken.

Seriously, Why are more people not watching this show?

Because they're American'ts, not Americans

I don't know if i'd make that leap though just because they didnt bring up this ultimately inconsequential woman when talking about an enormously dangerous weapon. Plus they're on different clearance levels, i forget if that matters in this case, but it has on others obviously.
Maybe I just don't wanna believe it, she was pure, she loved him.

too many plebs

I thought we turned the Paige on puns.

because it's on FX is one reason, and general audiences wanna tune into entertainment, not art and nuance and acting. So they market it as pic related, a sexy swinging good time and it's slow, and dark, and gripping if you've been paying attention, but not really casual.

This show has me Beeman from ear to ear.

>8.3 is not considered a good rating

What the fuck is this IGN

If that's the way you feel, then Soviet.