How do you know when youve become an oldfag and must leave?

How do you know when youve become an oldfag and must leave?

>you aren't here forever

What is the difference between an oldfag and newfag? Currentfag?

Accoridng to ED, a true oldfag never mentions newfags...so guess i'm a currentfag?

who cares?

Nobody wants to be a newfag

Pro-Tip: don't use the term currentfag

Also oldfags don't make a point to let anons know they are oldfags

are newfags a problem? where do we go from here?

Newfags and lack of good OC,

Burn them all

Everyone's a newfag at one point, just lurk moar

nice digits. i dont consider myself any kind of fag.
all i see is arguments old fag newfag triforce fags whateverfags it kinda makes me wish i knew what a fag was.

It's pretty obvious people can find newfags when they type in emoji's uwu

When twinkie house isnt a meme.

Quads. Damn

Sick dubs dude. How much did they cost??

newfags have been the problem for various reasons

try and find a pic of Sup Forums from 2007. Then sample it from 2009. And 2012.

The change and attitude is so different you'd think each sample would be a different site altogether.

And there is nothing to do about it. Every year will have newfags entering and more seasoned "older"fags leaving.

*notices your quads* OwO

a tinny

I've been slowly trimming down my visits here (not really) but some where along the line. the quality of humor dropped significantly. believe it or not Sup Forums could be pretty clever at times. but now it's on par with going facebook for an hour minus all the stuff you wouldn't see on fb.

how much $ does it take to clean shit up ill fucking do it kek

When did memes become mainstream? I see what people call memes on my Twitter/Insta a lot but they're just over used jokes really

repeated jokes are fine if properly executed tho

Rare thoo

currently watching my stocks the charts are showing all short term traders are being washed out by clever people.

Its a hell of a shit storm but good for lth'ers

You become an intolerable crab that hates everyone, preferably a few years after cross-board posting. Now you're allowed to kill yourself.

Or you grow up and become an adult. All of your memories wash away like tears in rain.

Read up on virtue signaling. Also what Ted Kacynzki has to say about sitting around online with your thumbs up your ass. You're just a fag. As payment for that info i want you to delete that image from your computer, if you have it saved.

hard to say, 4chin was always going to grow with the availability of interwebs. if anything the day it made headlines probably brought all the attention.