Does anyone know what the fuck happened with the gtx 970 settlement? did it not pass?

Does anyone know what the fuck happened with the gtx 970 settlement? did it not pass?

was really looking forward to that $30

Other urls found in this thread:

gtx970settlement.com/Home.aspx
gtx970settlement.com/Documents/Settlement Approval Order and Final Judgment.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

for your time

You missed your chance, baka. Ended Nov 28th

ya ended a while ago

i did that settlement shit as well just haven't recived a check

oh, yeah just wait like a year or so. these things take forever.

according to the site should take around 44 days

the final court date was december 7th so should be soon?

anyone do this and receive a check?

I feel a little better about not getting a check yet,

who dat

i called the buisness that did the settlement said checks were delayed for the holidays, so next month apparently

dont know, sorry

I did a ram settlement in 2008 or 2009 over a website. It "settled" in 2012 and said the checks would be sent out 3 months after some court thing was all set in October of 2012. In mid 2014 I got the check.

The other ones I have done all were longer than they said, but that ram settlement was the longest.

well that sucks to hear, guess i will forget about it then randomly get free money in the mail

shit, thats a long time, surprised they dint send them at all hopping you forgot

heres the site gtx970settlement.com/Home.aspx

im not educated, court document use big words.

I had a google calander reminder october of 2013, it went off and I sure as hell did forget by then.

It ended up being for 60 bucks though. Since I owned multiple items on their list and had proof.

It was some ram pricing thing in the late 90's and early 2000's. That caused Playstation 2 and similar items to be more expensive because of tiered ram prices.

im not sure if im reading this right but i cant find anything that states buyers of the gtx 970 will be reimbursed $30
gtx970settlement.com/Documents/Settlement Approval Order and Final Judgment.pdf

That is the approval order. To give the clear it was all set to legally happen.

Their home page says "claim of $30"

damn if it takes that long i probably wont ever get it, moving out soon

dosnt help that all the big sites stated it was happening but never followed up, so cant find anything but outdated articles

Did you have to give a social security number? If you did and you live in literally any part of USA they mail it to your current address.

ya, dont think it required to give a s.s.number

Interesting. No idea on that one

ya just phone number and email address

according to the court documents, Nvidia has 14 days as of December 7th to give the required amount of money to the settlement company, then from there around 30 days for the company to send out the cash/checks