ITT: We Trigger Sup Forums

ITT: We Trigger Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
marketwatch.com/story/trump-says-his-cabinet-has-the-highest-iq-ever-research-sort-of-backs-him-up-2017-01-19
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/332308211321425920?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cherry picked angles are cherry picked.

fake
this

kill yourself OP

This. Liberal tears keep flowing down like a waterfall.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

>one obviously fake pic
>Sup Forums gets triggered immediately
That was easy.

This.

Trump won, get over it you cuck.

How badly does it burn faggot?

Fake media will always be fake. Fuck OP.

>front angle where you can still see all the white space in the back

kys.

shopped

Keep crying, faggots. Welcome to reality.

he. along with the former bank execs he placed in his cabinet, won.

you lost. grow some brain cells and realize it dipshit.

This is now a jet thread

Doesn't matter, Trump is still president.

this. libtard cucks can't handle the truth that Trump won.

donald trump won.

and youre still poor, and alwasy will be, and trump will never care.

just watch. ive got 4 years of giggling ahead of me.

The reality that trumpfags are faggots?

thanks saved and shared

It doesn't really take much to trigger the trumpettes

>actually thinking that a rich person, who was born into wealth, gives a shit about your jobs/well being, even after making his lies blatantly obvious.

Lol you could post the words "tuck frump" and the Donald Dick Grinders will start crying.

This. /thread
go fuck yourself cucks

Spotted on Jezebel.

Interesting choice of words.

Those bitches should have marched on election day.

No, we don't accept your movie villain president, who literally stole part of his speech from Bane.

>fool
Trump has one of the highest IQs in the world, you fucking cuck.

>Sunrise/Sundown

>Midday

Kek

OP BTFO

If you could even call it a speech. He was just making noises and bullshitting the whole time. Not once did he say anything of real value because he has NOTHING to back it up. But sure enough all the gray haired white dudes in the crowd were beating it to his voice.

marketwatch.com/story/trump-says-his-cabinet-has-the-highest-iq-ever-research-sort-of-backs-him-up-2017-01-19

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/332308211321425920?lang=en

He talks like a retard.

"Money is good. I love money. I will get the american people more money. We all love money. Money is very good. I have no plan. But I will get the jobs back. I will use YOUR tax money. And it's good tax money. Tax money is good. It's good because it comes from you and not me."
MAGA!

keep crying

just a reminder: Sup Forums is Sup Forums's bitch now, so better don't fuck with us

>I'm not well rounded unless I believe in conspiracy theories
>Unless I watch alex jones cry and hillary demon's I'm watching fake news

cuck kike detected

/thread

libtards can't comprehend the truth.

>kike
I thought Sup Forums loves kikes now. What with trump sucking Jews dicks

>we donut forgiven
>we doo nut forgetting
>exception

>barely sped up, you can track movements of individuals on the ground
>not having a clock for reference
>comments disabled

of course they are smart - no one said they weren't .

But they are all corrupt as fuck. Mnuchin made 100s of millions foreclosing on homes. Great way to "drain the swamp" by choosing another Jew Goldman Sacks banker.

see this, faggot

>research sort of backs him up
>sort of
Well that was easy seeing how it's a shit source without even having to see what's in the link

nice

Not that user but I love the Jews.

this
cuck

Liberal cum running down your mothers face faggot

Lol that's where i work

>cucks
>xd
>mom I said it again

Im not poor at all. Infact i just bought a new house kek

kek

>ITT: We Trigger Sup Forums

Impossible
Sup Forums is the new edgy Sup Forums kid now.

first it was /z/ealots
then it was Sup Forumstards
now is the age of the Sup Forumsacks

face it, you Sup Forumstards are as bad as facebook now.

kek

We as Americans lost. Why don't you neo nazi loving fucking faggots don't see what is in front. Thrump is niether good for you guys or liberals he is what we hate big corporate . So get your ass up and help us revolt for something we both must fight for. A better USA

those aren't words

>us

You sound like the new fags who think they are anonymous

I love that you fags all voted for a fucking fascist - thinking he would be "your" kind of fascist. Can't wait till one of your millitia fags realized how badly they were lied to and starts talking shit. Oh god it is gonna be so fucking sweet to see the FBI raids. Alex Jones tries to calm everyone at first blaming media, but after a year or two you start seeing the President doing the exact opposite of what he said. You realize he is sending contracts to all his friends. Everyone is getting rich but you. You try and speak out and suddenly YOU are getting denounced by Fox and Infowars. Someone finally breaks and takes a potshot at Trump. FBI raids scoop up even more of you "Traitors". Oh it will be so glorious. And I'll be waving my Trump flag, watching my stocks go up and up.

Lmao you're proving his point. You're triggered now.

why do the mods on there ban me every time i try to make fun of the autistic little retards on there??

they are special snowflakes who need their safe space

they deserve really hard smacks on the head for being so mentally slow.

someone needs to give their stupid brains a jump start.

Because your level of shitposting is atrocious

You'll be OK little fella.

This right here.
Ah I can't wait. Oooo damn I can't wait.

are you from Sup Forums cause if you are fuck you i hate all you asspies.

if i could beat you with a bat i would.

Sure thing Putin.

>marketwatch.com/story/trump-says-his-cabinet-has-the-highest-iq-ever-research-sort-of-backs-him-up-2017-01-19
Not a single IQ was actually stated.

Obama's cabinet was better educated by every metric (standardized test scores, higher rated schools, finished higher in class rankings).

The only thing that "research" points to is that billionaires tend to be smarter than average, which is not saying much considering people who regularly use the internet, including retards on tumblr or Sup Forums, have higher than average IQ.

>believes CNN, MSNBC, CBS and Buzzfeed are unbiased

Don't buy it. He's really a retard.

Here's a butt that does not hurt.

Oh thank god. I am getting so sick of politics

Any conservative with any self-respect should abhor Trump

Jesus mangoes aren't supposed to be this salty.

It really will be glorious. Shit I've been part of Trumps campaign from the beginning - sadly I was doing it to beat Cruz so Hilary could fuck him up. But I've got great credentials and I'm serious they are fucked up.

You who is handling their security ( and is Betsy DeVoss' brother - no coincidence there! ) Eric fucking Prince. The dude who founded Blackwater. The baddest motherfucking US Merc of them all. And this motherfucker wants torture back. And of course billions of cash money money.

You know how hard this motherfucker is gonna come down on those militia fags? They won't know what the fuck hit them. Uncle Cletus is gonna get his ass rendered to some black site. Shit maybe even Guantanamo.

Seems to be doing OK.

and yet putin is blackmailing his ass something fierce

Sure thing Putin.

of course they are biased - everyone knows that. But there is "biased" and then there is "We just shill for Clinton/Trump/etc"

Fox just makes shit up, and don't even get me started on infowars.

MSM is inherently corrupted by its corporate ownership - but it still serves a purpose. The right has gone off the fucking rails though - their beliefs are not based in any sort of reality anymore.

You're not paying attention very well.

NO YOUR THE PUPPET
YOUR THE PUTTPET

>ITT: We Trigger the people whose candidate won... bbb-by rrr-reminding tttt-them tttt-that... their candidate... won...

Trump didn't actually win the election. You can't deny this. He lost the popular vote.

His daddy bought him that and you fucken know it.

So today, Trump said "My inauguration had 10 times as many people as those marches out there, today! The media lied! And I'm going to punish the media for their lies!".

Do you think any of his retards say "wait a minute Mr. Trump..........."?

or are they all unsalvageable filth.

BUT WE WON WHY WONT EVERYONE JUST DO WHAT WE WANT BWAAAAHHHHHHH

What does that mean?

>I don't know how elections actually work