Post your favorite game of all time. Doesn't matter if it's already been posted

Post your favorite game of all time. Doesn't matter if it's already been posted.

got to play 2 player

Better than Pokemon in my opinion

wifes favorite, too. Ico close second ofc. Shes played the new one 2--3 times already.

>this is mine

Good replay value

Truly a classic

Silent Hill 2

Same as user

Chuck?

Not SE

SUPER MOTHERFUCKING METROID

only blood can redeem blood

>inb4: first was better.

You have good tastes OP, This is my favorite also.

I like league and elderscrolls a lot, but Id have to say this one allows the most limitless fun. This game has hit a sandboxing world pretty much perfectly, really excited for bannerlord

man what a U turn they did in Jak 2

On phone and no quick pic available but

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

I know right, was definitely not expecting it.

this

also nice quads

Never played any final fantasy games, is it worth getting into now?

I actually think the second was better than the first. Infinite trumps all, no questions asked, but I felt like 2 was more my speed anyway.

Really, I preferred the pacing of the first one more than two. Also I liked the first more than all of them.

Not user by the way

I absolutely loved this game. First RPG I really ever played, and it hooked me for life.
I didn't think Final Fantasy 1 or the original Dragon Quest (warrior) that I played later held a candle to it.
Close runner up would be Ultima VI

Fucking love Jak 3

love this shit

loved every minute of this game. Not flawless but pretty damn close for me.

Never played it, guessing you would recommend it?

I got bored of colossus after the 4thh or 5th fight....

Absolutely. Loved everything from combat to the story to the music. And I would highly recommend all the DLC aswell since they add so much more.

Big bang theory eh? My girlfriend has it on here too.

Baldur's Gate II

I have it but never played it should I?

I posted it in the "favorite game of all time" thread, do you think i would recommend it?

yes, obviously

I would let a nigger assfuck me for a 4th game

Sunked in so many fucking hours into this it was amazing

2nd this, its good. combos are ... different. you'll get the hang of them eventually.

wanted this so badly

i asked the same thing to a guy like a week or 2 back
>Are you the same nigger who recommended it before?

All of my youth belongs to this game.

The original mercenaries

I always post it in threads like these, but I haven't been in one in months. So, no, that was not me.

fuck yes my dudes

17 yr old detected

Wish I could play the 2nd part of this game

Bloody kids. I was 20 when this came out. But yeah, it ate up a lot of my time.

It's trash

>triggered faggot trying to edgy
>not acknowledging these are some of the best games this of century

kys

dragons dogma and if they don't make a second I will kill myself

>Triggered faggot writes 3 lines of greentext bc someone insulted his precious games

anyone?

Beat that game, and got the achievement for not shooting anyone, fuck that was hard. Fired only a single shot, required mission to shoot out a trucks engine. Didn't even shoot the servers when it told me to, ran around letting enemies try to shoot me until they took out their own computers.

>triggered faggot that replied to 3 lines of greentext bc someone insulted his faggotry

Autistic faggots

ITT
>We judge each other based on our favorite vidya

Never even heard of this game. Very rare for a game to pop up in these threads and be a complete enigma to me. Fascinating.

The initials say it all. Also check'd

Posting a Conker game that isn't Bad Fur Day. Pathetic.

Well than what have I started. Just posted something, should've known some faggot who thinks that their an oldfag and is better than every else trying to assert dominance onto some one online

I was really bored one day and I decided to map out the entire metro system. It was pretty satisfying.

nice choice user, but i like skyrim

Metro creep'd me out, loved it though. So many shit going on down there.

I don't care what anyone says. Skyrim is truly one of the greatest games ever made.

/thread

You should give it a try, you'll love it but I don't know how you might feel towards the old graphics

I've never seen it in a store, and I'm not having any luck in my usual online sources. Somewhat hampered by the fact that the title is such a common word in many game titles.

man of all time... probably final fantasy 7. that game taught me more than any other, the grinding, the hard work for the best stuff, even though you didn't need it. The love stories, it had it all

Deus Ex too, the morals part is high on the list.

Diablo 2 for the sheer grinding, that taught me to work hard.

Then it all goes back to mission thunderbolt for strategy, I learned to read from that game.

I loved elder scrolled morowind, skyrim, fallout 3, fallout 4, and borderlands 1 and 2 but they just didn't shape me like the other.

And I play LOL, because I have cancer.

It's a... interesting concept. Graphics were a bit dated, even when it was released. Some novel concepts, but basically all there is is the single player story. Gameplay wasn't anything groundbreaking, if I remember right.

Also, is Steam down for anyone else? Can't log in.

your dad's nutsack from the perspective of you as a 3 yr old is a lousy game.

>i hope no one makes fun of me and calls me a faggot

I play a lot of counterstrike, halo 3, halo 4, and call of duty, but those games passed time and was fun with friends, they didn't have personality shaping substance.

FF7 man, the feeling when you finally ground your way up to that treasured gold chocobo, and collected your Knights of the Round materia...priceless.

no

My favorite game. Already put 3000+ hours into it

With the DLC, the game was so easy; just got the armor from Operation Anchorage, and the Alien weapons from Mothership Zeta and I was set for the whole game. Being op completely nullified the creepy factor.

You are a terrible excuse for a human being. Be an hero.

Have you seen Game Grumps play this, pretty fucking good time

Was my first mmorpg from child. I fucking love that game and fucking hate it how it is right now. They ruined it since runescape 2 came out. I lost my account. I don't remember how but it's been many years. I would pay to have it back. Nice memories of this game.

I sunked into it before the dlc but you do have a point. Always loved Bethesda because you can just get off and go, than do the main story.

first videogame i ever played, still play at least an hour a week
my god, the tony hawk games from thps3 to american wasteland is what i was raised on

fucking agree

I did pretty much everything, other than get to level 99 legit. I think I was around level 90 when I moved on, all the gil, all the armor and items, all the farmed max stats with the steal materia to get the stuff to up your stats....

its a valuable lessons, getting the best stuff takes a lot of time and effort.

Also the story, like the evil shinra super corperations, yes, thats like life today.