Pics of your favourite sex toy - you must own one to post it's picture

Pics of your favourite sex toy - you must own one to post it's picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjLsMSeQDLY)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ex gf wants a rocker. i'm not willing to pay as much as they want.. but i'm handy as fuck so i'm making one.

she doesn't know it, but this little (electric) rocker is gonna have 3 hidden cams.

haven't found a good enough plan for one though. they're all to cheap, imo.

Nice. If you finally make one, you must post your handy work on /b

I recently bought one of these to fuck my ass good.

That's the plan bro, that's the plan.

I've already got a name for it...

> The Rockening

I just can't find good enough plans to make one. I'd rather not improvise.. I'm good, but not good enough.

The "good" plans are always missing important details, and usually want you to buy the plans. That just pisses me off.

Would you buy a tool required to build the rocker?

If so, just buy the goddamn plans.

How is it?

Perhaps buying the plans, you will end up with a solid product, which would be worth it - wouldn't it?

My biggest complaint (and I have to write to see if I have a defective part) is that swapping out attachments is really hard. I think the actual attachment bit on the thrust rod is defective.

Second complaint ... well, six inches of thrust doesn't feel like enough.

On the other hand, ummm ... at the right speed something happened, not entirely sure what it was, but I liked it!

1.) They want several hundred for the plans.
2.) I have every tool I could possibly need.

Of course.. but the price for the plans is halfish the price of a pre-built unit.

Maybe it's just me.. but shit man, I can't bring myself to do it.

So did it fuck your ass to your liking?

You know it's good when it has a warning sign on it.

hit up /diy/

christ, I never thought of that.

i only ever Sup Forums, lol.

thanks user!

I dunno, that's what's hard to explain.

Something happened, for sure. I kinda blacked out a little bit and, well, there was a huge puddle under my dick. I hadn't come in about three months (no, not kidding), but I wasn't sure if it was semen or if I had pissed myself, it was just completely ... clear.

also links in the description of this video (youtube.com/watch?v=DjLsMSeQDLY) seem legit

They should have a super-special "gay button" that when pressed shoots forward 4 feet and impales your faggot ass so deep you end up 6ft under.

jizz gets clear after its been sitting awhile

no sex toys allowed on that board, stupid

Well, I wasn't out long, just a few seconds. And there was a lot of it.

But I had gone to the bathroom beforehand, so ... I'm mystified, because that amount of seminal fluid is just insane.