Guys i just did mdma crytals for the first time and I`m confused cause nothing really happened...

Guys i just did mdma crytals for the first time and I`m confused cause nothing really happened. like my pupils are fuckin wide but i dont really feel anthing

was like 4 times, 1. crushed and swallowed it, 2. dissolved in water 3. water again 4. crushed and rubbed on my gums

every time it was like 0.3g and i did that over like 6 hours
im 1,56m and i weigh 50kg

what went wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Wgbgx8FiCg
drugs-test.nl/waar-testen-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You did a pussy drug. Take a real e pill, there is more to it than MDMA. Or just do a real drug in general.

You have to shove it up your ass for it to work right.

boi i dont know shit about drugs. the guy i got iit from said he only has crytals. also, the guy that did it with me went ape shit and talked to my cats

can u help me

Do you take medicine?
Also, MDMA might also not really work a first time

The doses are okay, especially for your weight and height

After 6 hours, all of the effects you take it for should be long gone, so there isn't any question SOMEthing is wrong...

nope no medicine

well yea it would be okay if they just would've worn off but like the highest point was that i was smiling like a bitch and felt like after two shots of vodka, i dont know man im confused

Then you'll just have to wait for another time, I guess. I have some friends that also didn't feel much the first time(s)

also, i have like 0.5g left, should i use it or is it useless

I see i see. thanks fam

you just got piece of shit mdma, 300mg is a huge dose, when you get real mdma just take 200mg and redose another 200mg at max if you dont want to lose a lot of brains, once a month max too but recommended is once in 2-5 years

Don't take it! After .5 grams, you won't be feeling much. You've wasted quite a lot of it already, tbh

If you take .3g of mdma and don't feel it it isn't real tbh fam. The threshold dose is like .08

noooo like
aayy
im shit at explaining.
all in all i had like 1,2g
is that just not enough?

It's WAY too much...

it that was real mdma you would prlly be dead

ay fuck maybe im just stupid with the grams and shit. it was like 5 lil thingies that were like 4x4 mm2

im sorry i cant fuckin explain myself

I've had more than 1.2g on multiple occasions, and had some other stuff combined with it too. I guess it depends on the person, but 1.2g isn't an overdose

Seeing the picture of the eurocent, where are you from?

ayyy thats from google fam
but im from germany

its bunk?

okay so this is whats left, and the other thingies were around that size
or am i way off with 1,2g
i dont know man

tits

no the quality just was bad, the stuff you have is probably like 10% mdma 10% some research chem and 80%HCL which is like salt basicaly
l1,2g wont kill you but damn it will tear your head open, dopamine receptors will be at such overload of stimulation that afterwards youll be so burned to the point you just cant think anymore, of course it passes but the damage doesnt heal fully until like 10 years or maybe even never.

Real molly is brown fag

you got ripped off girl damn i feel fooled for telling you facts without you showing your tits

Okay yeah then 1.2g would be about right. Don't take the rest!

I'd say just keep it and try it another time. If your friend was legit, then it's good MDMA, although you don't really do weird shit when you've had MDMA, you're supposed to become ecstatic and all.

Also, Netherlands here

Tits

ay now thats just frustrating
cost me 30 euro rip

Not to be mean, but you obviously don't know how MDMA works then. After a certain amount, it won't work anymore. Your dopamine receptors will just run out of dopamine, and the effect will just wear off like usual. The 10 years thing you mentioned is just completely out of the blue

Come over to Eindhoven. I'll give you some real Dutch XTC :p

Thanks for showing us that you're a girl
Now show us the tittys

chelsea?

nah he screamed at me and shit, was intense, and he started cleaning the house.

and now hes just sleeping like a baby and im wide awake gr8

Ohh niiiiice, goede dag

You have no idea of basic neuroscience or neurology for that fact, and you have no idea who you are discussing this with. MDMA is a neurotoxic chemical that does irreversable damage to you, some say. But it is a fact that the cells in your body form at a rate that in 10 years you are a completely different person.
Some say 5 years, i say 2 years for some weekend rolling but if you take 1,2g you really drill a hole in your fucking head.

And of you probably dont know what happens to your brain when your dopamine receptors run out of dopamine but the MDMA in your brain is still trying to milk a dead cow in your head. well i hope you can figure for yourself.

No its fine I actually really have no idea. guess its too late for research now

yeah just roll your brains out kids fuck yourselves up good

so what happens when theyre empty and i still take it? just asking, im really not too informed about all of this ayy

Well we all know where this thread is going now...

Then why is it that taking more than 1 gram over a period of about 5 hours hasn't done anything to my brain, that of my brother or any of my friends?

you dont run out all dopamine gets recycled. mdma blocks dopamine from reentering recycling bays and therefore floods your blood with it. stfu fear monger. "weed causes brain damage"

shhhhh
just dont mention it
we can have a nice conversation

ay thanks, didnt know that

no problem facts for fun not for popularity

lets see those pupils

Because you dont get 90% mdma, you get
30-40% tops off the internet(or your friends who got it from internet) its so easy to make fake crystals, and the 1g is actually just around 400-500mg. People who make these drugs actually know about the stupid kids who do ridiculous doses and dont sell over 50% purity just to save peoples lives.
60mg of 90+% mdma is a really, really working amount. You retards should be happy the "bad" people are actually helping you.

I'm seeing a pattern

Its like trying to buy things without money, its fucking problems stupid bitch

gotta swallow it quickly, saliva breaks it down, also if you mix it with water, dont dilute it too much, the uptake will slow down with larger volume

HIHAHO I live in The Netherlands. We can test our drugs freely here. The XTC I buy is always ~85% MDMA and ~10% speed. Nice try

youtube.com/watch?v=9Wgbgx8FiCg
>We can test our drugs freely here
What kind of test do you do? Im really interested

You're talking complete shit. The brain just let's the gates open to let the dopamine out. When there isn't any dopamine left, nothing leaves, and nothing happens...

drugs-test.nl/waar-testen-

>ay im dum dum and dergs dont' work pls help

Wow so they lab test for free? thats some real doin it 4 da shortiez shit, wish the rest of the world werent such a hellhole

This is so much fun. Tell me about these brain gates that open when theres dopamine overflow, where does it go??

You just lost and you can't take it :)

What exactly did i lose again?
I dont live in the netherlands and i thought you were some ghetto kid doing marq tests or some other market test shit, with "indicators" but i cant read dutch but that seems like there are labs around for proper testing but i dont talk about things i dont know.

There isn't any overflow because your body has a certain amount of dopamine... When you take MDMA, the dopamine can't get back, but it can still get out. Just fucking stop this already

ay shitty quality but ye

ITT: fucking kids who've never done shit before

true story OP is you got some weak ass shit.

take it all, talk shit for a while, ignore niggers who pretend to talk to cats

get from somewhere else next time.

so cute. more of dat face

Okay i will stop this because you cant understand what i would explain to you anyways, you see im a neuroscientist and i have masters in chemistry from finland and i have read some books in my day.
Just google your facts and be wise.

If you take .3g of mdma and don't feel it it isn't real tbh fam. The threshold dose is like .08

fucking buy it online

yes sir

> i have read some books in my day.
>i'm also geoff, and dont be intimidated, if anythng i'll be the one in the kitchen

Fuck off, kid.

This is even better, fuck buying from local dicks who overcut and overcharge

Why not make it yourself?
its not that hard tbh

if u want a real high, sniff some thinner and chew on some rubber at the same time. it fucking works

Shut the fuck up and come back to reality, it's one thing doing a bit of MDMA for a laugh, its another thing making your own.

why not just go full bore and start up your own distribution network in columbia? is not that hard
fucking pipedream cunts couldnt even grow a set of mushrooms in their cumsocks

that sounds like scam

I dont have to come back to reality, im rich bitch.
I microdosed thru school and now am crazy but super smart. i got that yung money, shit youll never even pipedream of

well, you're just cute as a button.

keep at it, junior.
maybe you can be a great fiction writer some day

If you've taken an organic chemistry class lab in college, and have the money to toss around, it's not too hard to synthesize it on your own. You can buy almost everything online or find it, but you're in a lot of fucking trouble if you get caught.

wrap it in 1/3 of a rolling paper and swallow it so it passes thru the acids at the top of your stomach and goes into your blood.
You can smoke Mdma crystals in a glass pipe

did you test it faggot?

sleepy boi is wavin hello

waddaya mean
faggot

>if you've watched a documentary on DMT and have the money to spend, and can buy the roots with secure currency, and purchase the naptha, caustic soda and get yourself the correct chemistry equipment, and leave it in your freezer and properly distil it you can make ur own drugs all day.

You sir, are a cock-end.

idk who dat boii is but lets see the both of ya. is he fucked up?

Hallo, wie geht es dir?

he's asleep actually ye. ill try to take picture 1 sec

Erste klasse mois, und selbst?

are you in america?

Alle gut, auch rollenden

stay classy, user.

anyone experienced with ethyl-hexedrone / "hexen"?

its the "meh" of drugs

not bad if you can get a really good price, but if someone is charging you equal to molly, tell them to fuck off.

thats the best i could do

auf jeden diggi, schönen Abend dir

nah, germany

can i come there and marry you and get german visa?

I paid 20 USD for 1 gram. Will try it soon... hard to find solid information on. wondering about possible empathnogen effect. expecting more of a cocaine-esque effect, but some reports mention visuals, etc.

depends, the last guy bid 34 camels, what do you offer

idk i live in pennsylvania. i have some guitars and a car?

My parents caught me selling lsd but they never found my money stash from it :)

yeeee that should do it
can we get a dog

yeah what kind tho

how did they react?

a dead one and a rottweiler