Ask a drunk and horny necrophile anything that's not incriminating

Ask a drunk and horny necrophile anything that's not incriminating.

I'll be dumping dead bodies and gore to keep the thread alive- feel free to bump if you like what you see.

Raped dead body pics that aren't too decomposed?

Is this too decomposed for your taste? I have fresher ones, but decomposition is kind of my thing.

fresher

heya predator, how are you doing this fine day?

The more recently dead the better

More like this

hoo wee mama am I feely my friend
doing great in work and shit but the pressure is insane and I have no outlets whatsoever
threads like this are a last resort when I need to talk to someone and know I can count on you guys for some good conversation

you got it

what disaster is this from?

Reverse image search will let you know my friend

I.. ok I guess. H-how'd you know it was me?

>Mortal combat fatality

I'm shocked by how many freshies I have

Is that a stick up her asshole?

here's a real crowd pleaser

yes

Everytime I see this one I swear she gets shinier.

Do you like dead animals as well?

HOT. MORE. Wish there was better picks of the stick

bullet wounds?

Pretty, isn't it?

I do not like them sexually but I appreciate them aesthetically. I'm no furfag.

A reverse image search will reveal even more my friend. I'm too incoherent ATM to do it myself but I believe in you

who did you vote for?

he should have brought a bag on his hike.
all this shit in his pockets look pretty uncomfortable, no wonder he killed himself.

guess someone wanted a real onahole

Have you considered a job cleaning up dead bodies? I hear they pay well and you mostly get decomposed ones more often than not; suicides and hoarders

Knife wounds. When you get stabbed it only leaves a small incision.

Trump.

I can't believe he brought anything at all tbh

Don't lie, you'd do the same if you could.

Have you ever watch someone die?

Do you have more skinny people pics like this?

Have you actually fucked a corpse or just get off to it?

U fuked a dead bitch b4?

Stab wounds, I think.

I've considered it but because I'm a very skinny young white woman I would never be taken seriously in the field and would likely never be hired as well. I'm studying to be a forensic pathologist instead. At least then I'll be taken seriously for my education and experience, not how much dead meat I can lift.

what's the worst thing you have in your collection? if you can't post describe?

How long did it take you to realize that the only reason you are attracted to corpses is because of your fear of interacting with living human beings? Basically, you're a pussy.

Yes, several people. Most of natural causes, a couple of accidents. It's not my primary fetish but I still get off to it and really fucking wish I didn't.

I'll try and find more but most of mine are bloaters and shit.

Nothing incriminating boyos

wierd thread

The next image requires context, so just bear this photo in mind

would you kill someone to please your fetish?

have you ever heard of MUNG OP? You may quite enjoy it.

same woman

I've got one that's worse, will post next

True. My gf is small af and is studying the same thing. She wants to be a medical examiner so that means med school. Lots of work when dying is easy.
>pic related
Great book to study from

she was so pretty :(

>pic related
>doesn't post pic

I am retard, here's pic

So you can't wait until your gf dies to fuck her?

I'm a quality control manager for a large company and do public speaking every day. I have a girlfriend, three roommates, a good relationship with my large family and have absolutely no issues talking to or establishing relationships with the living. On the contrary, I am exceptionally good with social interaction, am frequently complimented on how well I communicate with others, and have little to no fears about talking to other people.

I am attracted to the dead for many reasons but it's not because of impotence or a fear of the living.

You have
>pic related

No.
Not sure what that is, care to explain?

Dude that's awesome. Best of luck to her.

Dropped pic, too drunk to live right now fml

you fap to guro?

Is this picture of bad rigamortus?
Also, how are you so lucky to watch so many people die

Process or product?

I can't get off to 2D but I do collect it because I like the look of it.

from UD:

mung
The one thing worse than genocide. One must first have no shame. Then he/she must use a newspaper to find the obituary of a recently deceased man or woman. Then must find a buddy, with no shame, who will aid them in this act. The partners then go to the cemetary where they dig up their victim, and flip a coin. The loser, (or winner depending on how sick you are), applies his/her lips to the genitals or anus of the corpse, while the other partner procedes to climb the nearest tombstone and elbow drop the corpse's stomach. Thus forcing out a blend of rich bodily fluids and embalming materials onto the partners. This blend is called mung. The act of getting this blend on your face is called munging. Chicks'll dig this one.
Freeloading bastards who mung will surely burn in hell.

how any here are dropping the gore haha.

did she die?

you're out walking around in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and you see this, what do you do?

>bad rigamortus
Do you mean rigor mortis?

When I was a child I had a very large family and saw several people die in hospitals. I also had the misfortune of seeing a suicide, a car accident, and when I was an adult witnessed an elderly man die. It wasn't lucky, it was extremely unfortunate and a nightmarish struggle for me to separate myself from the scene and not do anything further.

Both.

what the fuck

I'm not much for fetishes and I'm certainly not attracted to dead people or things but I've always thought gore was kind of interesting to look at. I'd never kill though. I'm desensitized to this shit anyways.

>I'm a skinny young white woman
>have a gf
Shit ain't adding up.

Notify the local authorities and take a couple of pictures, duh.

ya dude it's one thing to fuck a dead body and be a pussy about it all but only a true OG mungs, OP is a bichnegar fagot cuck , fucking bitch made ass pussy nigger

My favorite song is by a folk band name Comus called "Drip Drip"
it's about the bodily fluids excreted by a dead body while performing necrophilia
I would not only gladly mung but I will probably fantasize about it for the rest of the evening and some time afterwards
fuck you my friend
fuck you

Nothing incriminating ;^)

is that munging shit even a thing? or just a bad meme?
any proofs?

i assume there's a few dropping gore haha.

I'm bisexual. Note that the majority of the photos ITT are of women.

Big words for a little bitch boi

jesus fucking christ Sup Forums is full of normal people, still i dont believe you niggerlover

If any of you post a link to photos or a video of that mung shit, you'll be a god

You don't have to believe me
Thank you for the bump

>he thinks there are videos of people breaking into cemeteries and performing necrophilia

fite me rite now pusieas nigger rite now you wont bitch i will fucking rekt your asshole

I've certainly seen worse

Do you put your hands in an ice bag for 15minutes before masturbating?

>implying dykes don't exist
Also, OP, you know the rules...

Yes. I am a poor speller and auto correct isn't helpful when you're that bad
Is that why she is between two saw horses?

ooo look at me im a fagot got a free bump onmy worthless life, pics or it didnt happen niggerlips

T H I C C

there is worse shit out there newfag

I'll gape my asshole for you right now if you can provide some relevant photos to the thread instead of posting generic reaction images, uncreative biiiitch booooiiiii

You can't just say that and not provide details.

I'm not gonna lie
I frequently soak my hands in ice water or hold ice cubes before fapping and I keep the house as cold as possible so long as my roommates don't complain. It really helps.

Quick question, what exactly is bumping?

yes

Bump bump bumpity bump. everybody bump

Does you gf know? Is she into it too? Do you role play where she is dead and you go at it?

That's the police photo of Hannah who was raped and murdered on Koh Tao a few years ago.

your just posting pictures you've found on the dark web.

you havent done shit.

I'm ignoring the rule in lieu of providing dozens of other tits. I won't ask for your forgiveness

Cutters are pretty disappointing tbh

>he thinks that snuff videos and shit being distributed means that every taboo act out there must be out there for regular public viewing

i am worthless i come on here to troll nothing more or less my pics are worthless my life is worthless you got me nigger fagot, just waitng for the advil PM to kick in you bitch made ass pussy cum guzzling fagot show me something worth my fucking time cunt fagot dicksucker i want a gaped asshole and i want it now !!!!!

This too much for my pure heart, must leave Sup Forums forever I've seen enough.

that all depends on how many nigger you own house and fiield comprende muchacho?

>fapping
OP confirmed to be a trap

Thanks Mrs skeltal