What's wrong with the Death Grips fanbase?

What's wrong with the Death Grips fanbase?

they are children

oh fuck I was in the comment thread for the third one

its just youtube comments in general

Same!

who the f u ck listens to death grip in 2017
dropped those niggas back in '11

>le deb grips was only good in 2011 meme
delete your account

Most Death Grips fans (i'm probably somewhat guilty of this too) are the kind of people who listen to the music really loud to get attention and to get people next to them thinking "wow, this guy is listening to some weird stuff"

since something like 25% of high schoolers are on Sup Forums so anything that becomes popular here is immediately picked up by people with the maturity of an egg

>(i'm probably somewhat guilty of this too)

waste of fucking double dubs, drop out of college and get a job

BAIT

When I first heard death grips I absolutely hated it, I thought it was just noisy garbage, it honestly sounded like shit to me. Then I listened to some more, and it started to grow on me- it still felt way too abrasive and noisy and incoherent, but it started to grow on me. It became a favorite of mine. Whether you like it or not, and you are entitled to your opinion, you do have to admit that death grips has a pretty unique sound.
I think at this point, people just love to hate on death grips, and there are also those that just want to seem cool or edgy, but for me, death grips is just a good sounding and engaging band that makes good music. That's all I can say about it.

>What's wrong with youtube comments?
Youtube comments have always been populated by children

good use of double dubs

>tfw discovered death gtips without Sup Forums or reddit

this
actually, liking most of Sup Forumscore outside of high school is pretty embarrassing

*blocks your path*

квo cтa бe пeдaл

ayтизм ли имaш, ти cи eдинcтвeния кoйтo зaбeлязa тoвa

Wow you're so cool because you don't like critically acclaimed albums. I wish i could be as obscure and underground as you.

IT GOES
IT GOES
IT GOES
IT GOES

How old were you when you grew out of American Football, mbv, the smiths, etc?

16, you?

This.
You've gotta let children be children. They'll learn from their cringy posts in the future.

how do I upvote this lyric comment?

you just did

>unironically liked death grips and some of their albums like the first half of TPTB
>decide to share the music group with friends
>they start to spout memes about guillotine

Why does this happen?