Sure you did.

I'm a doctor, bend over and cough.

The water droplets ruin it IMO

shuld i drink another beer?

Sloth?

culture room did it first and they did it better too

another design skrill liked but was rejected when it was finished

why are you guys such fucking faggots

im not in the band i just know matt good personally and somewhat know skrillex on a more personal level. also, gotta get paid to get laid

**culture abuse

It looks decent.

I want you to know, from the bottom of my heart, that your efforts are in vain because the song is complete shit.

there's an earlier render I have without the droplets somewhere in my personal archives

Does Sonny really want to be called Skrillex for everything now, despite being known as Sonny Moore from FFTL first? Or are you just calling him Skrillex out of convenience?

when designing I honestly didn't even know who culture abuse were, this was based more off of the emoji

I thought the song was better than it should have been. I'm still shocked it even happened. I find the cover dated and also too influenced by culture abuse. No questions.

so did I.

You should have heard the demos, quite an earful, I honestly thought they were better than the final track, the first cut they had was the instrumental without the break down and the only lyrics were the chorus and skrill just singing the note to self lyrics

during the skypes etc I called him sonny and he didn't seem to have a problem with it, even kept spamming him with his old myspace photos. I more or less just say it for convenience sake, yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=TzVv-ySW4c0

The barbwire clips through the peach and it really fucking triggers me.

Also, I hate the song because I hate emoshit in general. I used to be into them a bit, back when I was like 17, though.

Yeah thanks but I'm good. I listened to Note to Self just now, it's got kind of a Senses Fail vibe to it. Not the worst post-hardcore/emo I've heard.

As for Make War, the instrumentation is okay, but what makes this song complete ass is the god-awful lyricism, sounds like something off of a Blood on the Dance Floor song. Clearly these guys haven't matured in the slightest.

again, was influenced by the peach emoji and didnt even know who culture abuse were, or had any knowledge on their peach album. it's more of a "simpsons did it!" type thing then blatant plagiarism. Skrill/Sonny did seem really enthusiastic about it, as did the rest of the guys. I remember matt saying something like "it's like a strikes back type of thing" at one point

animation wasn't done by me, it was an outsource type of thing, handed them over the resources and let them have at it. it honestly really fucking bugged me too but the band had higher authority and wanted it out as soon as it could be so

The chain link in the culture abuse cover made me the most dubious but I'm willing to believe you. I still find it sub-par. I'm glad you got paid for making art though.

It sounds like it came straight outta ten years ago. Not necessarily in a good way.

I wasnt involved at all with the writing process, but I wouldnt be surprised if they did that on purpose, matt good said that he wanted to "recapture that old image", so idk

If this was the "old image" he was going for, tell him he hit the nail right on the head.