Soldier goes off to war

>soldier goes off to war
>comes back a different person

I hate this. My cousin fought in Iraq and the only thing he did when he came back was drink more

What was his MOS?

That's because most Hollywood types are nutless anti-military faggots who don't even know any veterans, and their intent is to scare young people out of joining the military.

Depends most of the time soldiers barely encounter real combat.

>character makes mistake
>does better next time

>soldier goes to war
>wife sends him video tape of him getting cucked hard
>soldier becomes moot

>solider on skype to wife/girlfriend back home
>base gets attacked and interrupts skype call

>Get sent to Afghan or Iraq to help useless dunecoons
>Survive
>Come back to your home country and the dunecoons are here anyway fucking it up

All I know is everyone who came back became more Sup Forums.

>wife skypes deployed marine husband
>He answers while getting a bj from another dude

name one flick where this happen

jarhead

except it didn't seem like the soldier became some limp wristed kike.

Jarhead

Theres a reason they don't make films about the 90% of soldiers who never get shot at or blown up, it would be boring as fuck.

>soldier goes to Irak
>comes back
>it's not shown to be a welfare leech even though he didn't do shit to deserve

Come on now

What is Generation Kill?

Did you reply to the wrong post? They get shot at plenty in generation kill.

I didn't. In fact, the opposite happened.

Except the part where they are trying to literally avoid it.
And it's still entertaining.

It's not WHAT you show, it's HOW you show it.
Jarhead was about a guy who never got to shoot shit, and it was still entertaining.

I did. Everyone I know did. I'm gonna have to go with my anecdotes instead of yours.

>soldier goes off to war
>gets BTFO by some 13 years old Al Qaeda soldier
>loses both legs, one arm and gets horrible burns all over his face
>he realizes this "war" wasn't such, it was merely an excuse to allow rich jewish bankers to get more oil and more sweet shekels
>it's too late now
Should've gone to college faggot!

>Except the part where they are trying to literally avoid it.

And? Do you really want me to start linking all the scenes where they saw action?

It's like you replied to my post just for the sake of replying and didn't really read it.

DELETE THIS

>be swedish
>get sent down to shithole a-stan
>get next to no pay
>everyday sandniggers take potshots at you or try to ied you
>give out snickers bars and bottled water to little kids like that would make them not hate your guts
>convince yourself you've done something good
>rotate out
>liberals call you a war criminal and babby killer
>ungrateful muslims invade your country like you owe them something
>girls think you're a fag and a babby dick who joined the army to prove something
>government slashed the defense budget again

aaaaaaaaaand here's Sup Forums to derail the thread and shitpost

>Soldier joins millitary fo dem programs and because he is a retarded college dropout
>kills some 14 years old from shitstainistan half a world away

I did it to protect our freedoms and the american way off life

>>be swedish
Christ. One shot at life and you end up like this

Might as well delete the thread now that Sup Forums is here, they're just going to shitpost it into oblivion.

Damn, I thought you were all faggots, sounds like a bum deal man, but at least you are a bitch, should come to America, where people respect anons like you.

Lmao is it like the boogeyman for you or something

No. My anecdotes > your anecdotes

Is that Sup Forums though? Currently Sup Forums is republican and would probably be with joining the army.

Nah, Sup Forums is a literal cancer that instantly ruins threads

>going to college is seen as the less Jewish choice

Kek my fucking sides. Make sure to get all those diversity credits you need to graduate

Anecdotal evidence. Your cousin can count himself lucky, I guess.

>post about elaborate jewish conspiracy
>not Sup Forums

filtered

Sup Forums hates the military. Always has

Yo, you ok reddit?

This, probably going to join when I'm done with college

Lot of ex vets post on Sup Forums so i'm going to have call bullshit on that.

Just another reason how Sup Forums is retarded.

>dozens of threads 24/7 about how much they hate muslims and shitksins and glorifying the crusades
>some guy actually goes into muslim lands and kills muslims
>"omfg u fuccn welfare queen"

Sup Forums are a bunch of faggots who are too terrified to ever do anything but talk

wwww how new are you to think anything non-pc comes from just one board and not the entire site's userbase tumblr
>getting so triggered by bantz you have to safespace yourself
Lul

Go make a thread saying you're a vet, within 3 post you'll have been called a welfare queen and will be spammed with info graphs about how you're a Jewish puppet.

You can do a hell of a lot worse user.

>implying Sup Forums is one person

I'd say a majority of Sup Forumsacks respect military, but I don't have statistics to back it up.

Not after the paris attacks and syrian crisis and rapid increase of refugees. Right now even Isreal is okay as long as you kill muslims.

Remember how much jewposting was all over place? Right now Sup Forums seems to be with Isreal.

>well played sholmo

This redditor is fucking mad triggered, yo

>flick
I can tell you this happens a lot in real life. Best advice when joining the military is to be single. And stay single until your last year of your contract.

>soldier comes home from war
>shoots his wife and kids to death and hangs himself in a closet

>new guy arrives to unit fresh out of basic
>literally every NCO in the platoon tells him not to marry one of the strippers
>a month later he's marrying a stripper he knocked up

I saw this happen at least a dozen times.

>>liberals call you a war criminal and babby killer
To be fair most of these fags are limp wrist fags. So life is harder for them
>girls think you're a fag and a babby dick who joined the army to prove something
You must be talking to those Stockholm chicks.

I did two tours in Afghanistan, CFMS 1 Field Ambulance

I came back much better for the experience, though I only noticed the changes months later.

Doing horrible hard shit is actually good for you, it turns out. It gives you perspective. I feel bad for all those comfortable tumblrinas in shrieking childish rage over a joke on TV -- when you've seen a severed head in the dirt a dozen feet from where you're standing, you realize that there isn't much back home worth getting mad over.

This place is a paradise and we're all lucky to live somewhere like it. There's no time to argue about capekino in a war zone, and I'm grateful every day for the privilege of shitposting with you guys.

Name one actuality where this happened.

>I don't have the statistics to back it up

Of course you don't, you're just projecting yourself onto the board.

Always listen to the NCOs. These guys run the military and have vast life experiences the officers don't have. NCOs are essentially your dad telling you not to do this or that. But I've heard of stupid shit like this. If you're lucky you get those women who stay faithful to you while you're serving. It rare but it happens. Usually these women are very secure in their own image and work for a living.

And you aren't?

>There's no time to argue about capekino in a war zone

Nigga there's ALWAYS time to argue about capekino in a warzone.

What most people in teh US don't realize that most peopel in A-stan don't go out in patrol. You're essentially sitting in base and doing patrol around the perimeter of teh base. It shit but at any moment you can be shot at by Muhammad in the hills. Most people in A-stan fuckign hate the Taliban and now ISIS. A lot of the small villages fight off anyone who is not from that village.

Hey mate, would you suggest joining, I'm in college and will probably get a masters in something, I don't know what yet.

Well Isreal could always use goys who are willing to die for the cause so yeah go for it.

If you want to join, just join. It an experience no matter how good or shit it can be. I am going to guess you're in the UK? If so then you should join the Royal Navy or Air force.

>tips hood
Back to your containment board, you crossed eyed faggot.

>Implying they dont become Sup Forums by the time they come back