U Know its true. WE ARE SUPERIOR

U Know its true. WE ARE SUPERIOR

Other urls found in this thread:

animalfactguide.com/animal-facts/bald-eagle/
computerhope.com/issues/ch000984.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=5zLNrelWzM0
commonwealthfund.org/publications/press-releases/2010/jun/us-ranks-last-among-seven-countries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least we didn't lose a war to flightless birds

Americans also invented the computer you are using too.

The British invented it u dumb cunt.
Typical Yanks. want to take credit for things they didn't do.

Yea but the americans created the fucking internet.

no second prizes cunt.
But i guess ur used to that ur whole life

With a 2 m (7 ft.) wing span, a weight of 3-7 kg (7-15 lb.), and an overall size of 71-96 cm (28-38 in.), the bald eagle is one of the largest raptors in the world.
animalfactguide.com/animal-facts/bald-eagle/
Nice copy paste Australiafag

Do your reasearch before posting you fucking dillbrained retard.

computerhope.com/issues/ch000984.htm

"The first desktop and mass-market computer

In 1964, the first desktop computer, the Programma 101, was unveiled to the public at the New York World's Fair. It was invented by Pier Giorgio Perotto and manufactured by Olivetti. About 44,000 Programma 101 computers were sold, each with a price tag of $3,200."

Get off Sup Forums

>op is too pussy to post this on Sup Forums .

Aussie fags go back to your shitposting containment board where everyone knows you got cucked by birds.

Friken owned

Are you seriously saying you dont use the internet daily?

yeah, and look what you are doing with it. I just love my Sinclair spectrum and my BBC Micro.

the statment was who invented the computer not marketed it u silly fuck.

Charles Babbage
We could argue that the first computer was the abacus or its descendant, the slide rule, invented by William Oughtred in 1622. But the first computer resembling today's modern machines was the Analytical Engine, a device conceived and designed by British mathematician Charles Babbage between 1833 and 1871.

Nothing of consequence has been invented outside of the US since like 1950.

Australians created the WiFi that you're connecting to at McDonald's on your MacBook pro you fat cunt

U faggots rank last in every thng

*Sigh* DESKTOP COMPUTER. NOT FUCKING MECHANICAL.

Look man no one's trying to compete with Australia for World's Most Dangerous Wildlife, you guys win ok?

Go back to tumblr where people just get upset and dont check your facts.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=5zLNrelWzM0

I wouldn't have given the credit to Charles Babbage. He never made the thing and it would have never worked. If you are going to tke credit for inventing the modern computer give it to Alan Turing. However, your forte into the computer market was pretty shit. Pretty much everything computer wise is designed by american companies.

>2017
>not having an eagle on your national flag

Is the rest of the world even trying?

In 1971, ALOHAnet connected the Hawaiian Islands with a UHF wireless packet network. ALOHAnet and the ALOHA protocol were early forerunners to Ethernet, and later the IEEE 802.11 protocols, respectively.

A 1985 ruling by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission released the ISM band for unlicensed use.[3] These frequency bands are the same ones used by equipment such as microwave ovens and are subject to interference.

In 1991, NCR Corporation with AT&T Corporation invented the precursor to 802.11, intended for use in cashier systems. The first wireless products were under the name WaveLAN. They are the ones credited with inventing Wi-Fi.

You know, Aussies did make one thing, Vegemite. And it's fucking disgusting.

Sources?

get back to the other side of the wall taco bender

are you?

OH SHIT SON!

Not really on either side here, but the whole "sees infrared and ultraviolet" thing really isn't as impressive as it sounds. The only reason humans can't do that is because all the space in our eyes is taken up by the rods and cones needed to see the visible light spectrum. Eagle's eyes are smaller than humans, so they have even less space. Meaning however far into the UV and IR spectrums they can see is offset by not being able to pick up certain parts of the visible light spectrum.

"attacks parachutes"

Imagining this happen

topkek

Alan Turing was British aswell., as basic as maybe they were still ahead of the septic tanks

Google operation cottage.
You lost 300 in a battle against nobody

Good try america

Lets all be honest, at least we aren't France

From the next paragraph
Looks like it was a joint effort
The Australian radio-astronomer John O'Sullivan with his colleagues Terence Percival, Graham Daniels, Diet Ostry, John Deane[4] developed a key patent used in Wi-Fi as a by-product of a Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) research project, "a failed experiment to detect exploding mini black holes the size of an atomic particle".[5] In 1992 and 1996, CSIRO obtained patents[6] for a method later used in Wi-Fi to "unsmear" the signal.

>operation cottage.
The ALLIES invaded, that includes Australia, dumbass

I love aus, + aussies too. But, I m murricanese. I do wish aussies didn't automatically hate every retard from this retarded country. Some of us are alright. ...some of the time. Hey what do you expect from me man?

Ausfag here
Can confirm

>inb4 unaustralian
Eat your shitty spread else where you bogan dog

I know he was, I was saying if you are going to give credit to a british guy for inventing the computer. Alan Turing makes more sense then Babbage.
I guess you didn't use him because your country pumped him up with hormones for being a fag until he killed himself in thanks for all of his service to his country and helping end world war 2.

>in austrailia not even jumping out of a plane is free of highly deadly animals

and this is why i like america no death under every bush and rock

every retard from this retarded country

>Hey but we got a 4 in patient centered care

that hardy means you invented it. The role Australia played in wiki is minimal at best.

Try again faggot.
You had a few Canadian friends with you but most were Americans.
And then you killed each other even though no enemy was present.

Try again

commonwealthfund.org/publications/press-releases/2010/jun/us-ranks-last-among-seven-countries

Im Aussie fukwit not English

>every retatard
Yes
But some of you aren't retards, it's very very rare but that exist, those muricans are ok

lol France.
Destroyed the Brits, destroyed Europe, destroyed themselves, chilled the fuck for a sec, got bitchslapoed by germanistan, and suddenly they're a great big bunch of pussies. kek. Boo hoo

The American Bald Eagle prefers to attack very small, weak prey. Very appropriate symbol.

It's true, their birds are better. Otherwise they could've beaten them in a fight.

France is a bitch, they always surrendered when they were loosing wars. they are faggots who make humans look bad, but at least they got some bitching cheese

Ayy, where were you aussies during WW2?
Oh, you were hardly defending your own country. Needed the US' help, did you? You may have cooler animals but you are hardly superior.

That's some funny shit america

>>Alaska wasn't even part of the U.S. until the late 50s

Ur a total goose. Aussie soldiers were known as some of the best in the world in WW2.

>two headed eagle

the fuck kinda eagle is that. some mythical creature or something. shit dont count bro.

dear 13 year old patriots
you have the luck to be able to witness the US becoming a 3rd world country

also: you are cancer, kill yourself

Top KEKS

And?
If it said Russia it wouldn't make sense today would it

Typical American thought process

Rephrase that again. What said what wouldn't make sense?

honestly, I'm kinda just disappointed in australia. America and australia should be great allies. Both formerly british, both seeking wealth and rebels. etc.
buuuuuuut when i see american accomplishments vs australian accomplishments.
Eh.
I'll give you farscape.

>started in 1971 as ALOHAnet in Hawaii
It's kinda sad Australians think Hawaii is part of Australia.
It's not fella. That island near you is Tasmania.
T A S M A N I A.
Not Hawaii. I know, it's confusing, but not all islands are the same.

Oh, You're genuinely retarded.

In the long run we still are. It's just us faggots that like arguing.

That I am.

I could say almost the same to you about WW1 m8

>German prisoner to American soldier
We will still win as we have the gods on our side

>american
God's? That's nothing, we got australians

Google the battle of Villiers bretoneux
Aussies took over for British troops who were running away, there were less aussie than British and they still held

>basing rating off healthcare.
>be less poor and sick, its literally disgusting.

The entire argument should have shifted to the idea that if you can't pay for care you should just die in the street. We're humane, so we'll give out heroin over doses to make it go quick.

You fucks literally lost a war to Emus.

Australia is the US's favorite cousin we like to drink with and go fuck shit up that messes with us. In the mean time, we rag on each other because it's funny.

you lost against leafs in 1812.

I forgot, there is this thing Australians made. It's a good album.

Who gives a dick about two birds?

fucking lol

infra red. very red

Furries.

God I hope this is true.

Australia really isn't superior, it's just a land full of crazy fucking wildlife and it's extremely hot there and all you get in the streets are kangaroos and koalas

Keep reading American
You lose when fighting nobody

Oh God its true!!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

Both Australian and American streets are full of animals, roos in aus, niggers and spics in america

it is.... kind of sadly. English speaking countries should no go through such humiliation

my dad once tried to fight a cassowary with his bare hands

we buried him the next week

you do have a point but you have to admit a pack of niggers (they group up in packs and sag pants and hang out mostly with niggers only) and spics (they sell oranges and help build shit while taking our jobs)aren't as deadly as the weird shit goes on in aussieland

so no one thought to i dont know poison the emus? or use shotguns or land mines or anything but a machine gun?

It was 3 people.
It's pretty limited what 3 people can actually do

First off, funnel webs? Look up bird eating spider, that can't gets as big as a dinner plate and will eat your Gay little eagle literally for breakfast
And don't forget about how many gang related shootings your niggers cause, sharks and Shit just punched in the head in aus, there's a video of it floating around on the net somewhere

instead of sending machine guns and rounds send poison laced food and through it out for all to have

you can have the eagle i hate them too
and the niggers aren't too bad
sharks are not a problem either they are big sissies like the aussies and europeans

>US becoming a 3rd world country
>3rd world country
>US

That is literally impossible by definition you retarded faggot. Read a fucking book.

How much poison can 3 people spread?
This was early 1930 keep in mind.

>Alaska wasn't even part of the U.S. until the late 50s

Alaska Purchase in 1867

Your argument is that you have a better mascot?
Okay? I guess?
Your abos are worse than our tipi niggers.
Vegemite is worse than the worst american food.
Your national heritage is criminality
You inflicted Silverchair on the world.
Also TWO crocodile dundee movies.
You're even more cucked by diversity than the US.
Giant fucking spiders.
Got your asses whooped by EMUS. EMUS! WTF?!? It was a fucking WAR! Man against beast and you faggots ruined mankind's perfect track record of wiping out other species.

Nah..just nah.
I like my straya/b/ros and all, but Australia gets btfo by America.

A state.