Friend got raped tonight

>friend got raped tonight
>some faggot named Bennett
>grabbed her tits, sucked nips, fondling, etc
>couldn't fight back bc small Filipino
>turns out kid has history of forcing himself on girls when drunk
>have 4.0 GPA and don't wanna risk anything serious

what do Sup Forums? I need ways of bringing this faggot out without fucking myself

>inb4 "beat his ass you beta cuck"

Dad works at Harvard or some shit. Not risking my powers against evil joo sorcery

>inb4 "who cares, get over it"

Wanna hurt this kid (spoiled white fag)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WUhOnX8qt3I
youtube.com/watch?v=Lsfv_nThumI
torproject.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There was no insertion?

Negative. i think there was insertion with other girls before my friend

Grow up?

Assumptions
/thread

elect him as president

I love the smell of rape in the morning

Fuck you mean grow up nigger? Moralfaggot

Still night

Fuck me... fucking people up and getting away with it isn't hard.

> purchase balaclava
> purchase other black clothes as necessary
> wear black eyeliner + lipstick (in case of balaclava slippage, always appear as black as possible)
> acquire gas
> set fire to dude's house/car/xbox/goldfish
> run like fuck

> profit

Virtually untraceable if you do it right.

College dorm

OP inb4ing?
kys

Also love the smell of fresh rape at night

beat his ass you beta cuck

Hahahaha, I missed you Sup Forumsros

So he didn't rape her. He molested her. Both are shitty but there is a difference. Get people to confess and send that fuck to jail. Could also get him wasted then video him making his moves on a girl. Just have some jocks ready to take his ass out. Could also get him drunk and pry for confessions.

Find a place full of strong degenerates and dox him along with he story and wait for them to get him.

or you can REPORT HIM TO THE FUCKING POLICE.

Your choice

>My dubs don't fucking lie

Check em you stupid apes

Faggot in question lives in college dorm. If anything, I want to expose his ass for being a rapist. Nothing risky

send an anonymous tip to all relevant offices that this helped. she confided in you but is afraid to come forward.

she will then be given help by the university while simultaneously she gets rape tested, gathering DNA evidence, and he gets rickity rekt

you just accomplished everything you wanted and didn't risk a thing.

Perfect!
Lots of collateral damage makes it hard to establish if there was a single target. Makes it harder to establish motive so its even easier to get away with

Police won't do shit - girls unwilling to blab, don't want to blow shit out of control (she's really stressed and any of this shit would fucking make her an hero). Just want quick and dirty shitMolested, not raped. Other girls (?) also molested

Your not going to do anything because you are a cuck

/thread

do you live in socal by any chance?

Is the answer not obvious? Roofie the fuck, then, you have to one up him. You can't just suck his nips and fondle him and shit, cuz then you're even, and that isn't vengeance. Revenge requires outdoing him. You're gonna have to fuck him, user.

Print out a a few pages about him being a rapist yada yada, and just smear the back of the page in glue. Slap that shit on his door, and he'll have to scrape it all off. Rinse repeat until he moves out or he gets in trouble. Problem solved.

Sounds like a personal problem. Also, die.

Maine. UMO

>appear as black as possible
Right user, make sure to fuck his woman with your superior dick, and ask him how that makes him feel, white boi

Here's some inspiration if you need it
youtube.com/watch?v=WUhOnX8qt3I

Worst thing you can do to him is get him to eat at least 10 tabs of acid. Tell him it's some tasty edible paper or slip it into his mouth while he's sleeping, and after he swallows it wake him up.

Use a weapon

>(spoiled white fag)
Tl;Dr
some filipino slut OP has a crush on claims some rich white kid in college she's probably flipping her bean to right now

>Sucked her nipples
>Felt her up
>raped her

and she won't go to the police, just tell OP about it and wont back up what hes saying

OP, go soak in a lavender bath and put some cucumbers on your eyes, relax and slit ur wrists

ur a faggot cuck

>TELL HIM IT'S SOME TASTY EDIBLE PAPER

HOLY SHIT user

>triggered
lol. you trumpfags are so sensitive. can't handle people joking about your god.

Not in an get over it but be mature about it

God you guys are stupid.

Make fcking posters of the guy that say he is a rap[ist and to steer clear of him, for extra points do it as HIM. ie. "I'm Bennet and I'm a molester and Rapist!" THis is my picture and I've raped at least (insert number of girls here) girls. I double dog dare the police to look into this, because I think the police are stupid harmless faggots and can't catch me!"

THen post it ALL OVER his neighborhood, the area around your school, and near a few police stations. And watch the fun. 200-300 copies should do.

Make a youtube video in the style of "Anonymous" and say you are Anonymous and threaten him horribly and make the video with a great tag/title and post it...then make sure the link gets spread like crazy.

Make Facebook pages about this rapey fucker and post his pic and act as if they are made buy him and his victims and have them go to war with each other...Make sure the whole thing gets posted in anti-rape groups and feminist groups and shit.

I mean fuck you stupid assholes, be better at ruining people...it isn't THAT hard...

>is this boring
>muh edginess

Join the fun bus or btfo

Post pics of the girl.

Is she hot?

This whole thread, and only one decent answer.

For fuck's sake, Sup Forums.

>UMO
ahh alright. because i know a faggot with the same name, with the same reputation. he's on one of his many trips paid for by mommy and daddy. different person. disregard.

Slander/libel is a crime, user, and OP isn't smart enough to get away with it.

>Uh, h-hey Bennett
Sup, fag?
>Yeah, haha, uh you um... you hungry?
Nah, not really, I'm not some overeating fatass like you. What's this shit?
>Tasty ed-eatable papers, do you uh
No I don't wanna eat your fucking printer paper you autistic retard. Hey, where's that girl you're always orbiting? I was gonna try to fuck her again tonight.
>Yeah, yeah awesome haha, uh, but the paper-
You don't know? Then fuck off you dumb faggot, nobody even likes you

How...?

Only I am alpha

>turns out kid has history of forcing himself on girls when drunk
lies

>have 4.0 GPA and don't wanna risk anything serious
If she got raped call the police. If it wasn't rape, then it was drunken sex. We've all had that. That's your precious friend sleeping around, not him 'forcing himself' onto her.

>inb4 "beat his ass you beta cuck"
nope. Sounds to me like she fucked this dude and didn't want to admit it to your bitch face. Ask her again if she was raped. If she says yes, propose to call the police. If she says no, 'it was weird, I don't want any trouble' she's a lyin' hoe.

>Wanna hurt this kid (spoiled white fag)
Ok, I get it. How far are you willing to go?

Then what do!? Maybe not something that extreme... but a few posters (glued) around his hallway? There's a freshman Facebook page I could post to? Maybe make an unknown account?

Are you OP? Because he sure as hell ain't

Are you "edible paper" user? You have to not have a "we learned this in church" level of understanding about party drugs in order to be alpha, so no you aren't

good job, didn't think of it.

fuck y'all trump fanbois

Not lies.

>didn't wanna tell your face

She got molested, and is just afraid. Cried like a puss and showered and went home. Not serious enough for her to go to police - don't blame her

>he touched my boobies

Oh noes. Just want to give this guy his dos

>how far?

Reputation = gone

First off, you're going to be somewhat sneaky...this isn't hard...Jeez...secondly it isn't slander or libel if it is true and if you get caught you give up the names of the women who allege his misconduct...

Also Slader and Libel must show a loss of INCOME or monetary damage in MOST states. Plus that you were willfully and knowingly LYING to detroy his reputation. None of that is true here.

Lastly they are both Civil in almost EVERY case where no threat to life is made.

But most of all, this is the stupidest thread EVER. Since this guy is a wimpy cowardly cunt and isn't going to do ANYTHING. And if the girl won;t come forward, in THIS day and age, then what hjappened was probably like 5 times more minor than he is making it, and he just wants a fucking army.

Fuck her, and fuck him too for that matter. I say we find out who OP is and expose him, andf write Bennet and tell him this asswipe is slandering HIM on Sup Forums.

>bigger
>/fit/izen
>smarter
>not jew

Easy alpha. Am OP. Help or btfo with your pecking order bs

>projecting this hard

How many girls have left you?

Get Arnold to handle him

youtube.com/watch?v=Lsfv_nThumI

11/10 would rather have a bigger brain than a bigger dick that looks like a log of shit

Then why the fuck are we even talking about this. Your friend got "almost raped".

Simple, if she feels violated she just reports his ass to the cops.

Because he does it to a lot of girls? Faggot gets drunk, molests another girl?

Didn't think I was talking to a bunch of muzzie sand niggers
>girl gets molested by joo serial molester
>friend wants people to know because faggotjoo does it a lot
>HURR DURR FUCK OP AND FILTHYPINO FRIEND
>MUH BETA CUCK

fuckin hell Sup Forums, show some gnads and help a fellow NIGGER out

The fuck does any of this have to do with setting shit on fire and blaming it on a blackfella?

Or did we just see the word 'black' and instantly think 'big dick'?

Well you got your fucking answer, and it was the RIGHT answer. You expose him through every form of media you can, and don;t stop until he is ruined or at least enraged and acting like a fucking idiot. Get the girls to help. Jesus...this is too easy...

Ruin him..it isn't hard. And order pizzas to his dorm every night, Thai food, and free samples on the internet, and have him get calls from real estate agents and insurance companies and every other annoying salesfuck onb the planet at his dorm front desk. Make being his friend horrible by attacking THEM as well and implicating them.

NONE of this is hard. a Monkey could fucking figure it out.

If you don't want to do anything, why ask what to do?
If your only course of action is to fuck him up, you know what to do.

this thread is retarded. White knight bitchang about not having the balls to rescue damsels in distress.

Thank you user, may many good wanks come your way

All of the advice is high school level shit. If you really want to ruin his life have the girl report it to the campus police. Chances are there's a zero-tolerance policy for harassment and he will be kicked out of school at a minimum.

Also, she doesn't have to go to the cops, his University has "cops" as well as a BIG office dedicated to this sort of thing which incliudes date-rape and sexual harrassment. She can't even do that, well, then she is a dumbfuck and so are you and you both deserve each other for allowing the asshole to do it to other women...

Talk to your friend about it, and tell the police. If you're feeling particularly vindictive (which you absolutely should) start spreading the fact that he's a rapist. You don't have to out your friend, just start letting people know he's cruisin for a bruisin

Drop a brick on his head from really high up?

Pretty easy answer. Get a good pic of him. Pose as him on Craigslist, Grindr, etc. But as a gay. Catfish the hugest guy you can find and say you have a rape fantasy, and not to stop no matter what.

Find out where your target will be next weekend and have your new huge fag meet him there and rape him.

OP won't do that because she wasn't raped or even molested. He's a beta orbiter mad that his onitis gave up the tits to another guy and not him. Chances are she fucked him too and took a shower after to wash off all of the splooge.

Again op is a lying beta orbiter.

heres what u do OP. You put ur hands in ur butt then shake hands with him. He will walk around smelling like a butt and ppl are gonna think he doesnt wash hands.

drop out of school, by doing so you'll impact negatively the society, and he will be a successful member of society always complaining about people like you, so you win.

See this..great fucking minds and all that...ZERO tolerance at almost every university (except Trump U).

you could kidnap him and have him fucked by some nigger. sedate him, put him in compromising poses that make it look like he's actively enjoying himself some black 8 inches(he shouldn't look sedated though) and take pictures.

>Reputation = gone
Honestly though, how hard could it be to get the other girls talking...

You know what, just do this. Write up a neat text from the perspective of an(anonymous) girl that got molested(let's be honest, rape is something else) by him, send it to the faculty or even entire university via a throwaway email on TOR.
DON'T use TOR from your college internet access, it will be traced back to you.
This way you'll get the people talking and if other people know about his habits, this will jsut strengthen your case. Maybe there are others looking for revenge, they could chime in.

No matter what, make sure NO ONE ever finds out who sent the email.
After you send the email your work is done. Just be opsec sound, that's it.

Literally just report him to title 9 mandatory reporters.

>acid
>party drug
lel fuck off with your lack of knowledge

Balaclava is a fucking desert moron. What's he going to do, cover himself in flaky pastries and honey?

Kidnap him, rape him. It's only right.

>You take your hand and stick it in your ass like this. You been walkin' all day and you're nervous, so no doubt you'll be sweaty as hell.

Yeah i probably look like my old man. So you shake hands with the guy, "Hello Mr. Bennet how have you been?"

You know how long it takes for that smell to come off? Scrub all you want, it'll stick around for at least two days. How does he explain it to his colleagues and family? They'll think he doesn't know how to wipe his ass properly.

that's Baclava

he said BaLAclava

>wanna hurt this kid (spoiled white fag)

>don't want to beat his ass

The only spoiled white fag here is OP. Stop trying to act like some fake ass avenging angel dumbfuck if you're too much of a pussy to even slug the guy in the jaw.

This guy molested and pentrated my little girl!!! Please stop him!!!

He's ruined my daughter's life FOREVER. She is in the hospital now, and he is free and laughed at me and threatened my life!

(HUGE poster, posted everywhere...)

File a police report.

reroll

do this OP

>you're beta enough that another guy is fucking your crush
>you're so beta that even if you were a /fit/izen Bennett is still fucking your crush
>jews have money = more alpha than you by default
>"smarter" but types like a Phillipino with autism
Somebody say something witty and belittling, I'm tired

AKA any professor at any university or college

>Balaclava is a fucking desert moron

>a fucking desert moron

>a desert MORON

>flaky pastries and honey

Holy shit if you only knew how stupid you just made yourself look.

Ah yes, Balaclava desert. Is favort place for the go in homeland of Russia. Much fun for the good time to has here. You badmouth twice more, and I put the fuck down upon your face

>takingthebait.jpg

Bennett here

Those tits weren't great, easily one of my worst rapes.

>mfw her nips tasted like old milk

TOR?

Molested = underage. He sexually assaulted her.

torproject.org/

I mean, 'darknet' used to be thrown around in these parts

> dungoofed.png
> FUCK.mov
> quickredirect.bmp
> le_ebic_troll.jpg

Fuck off faggot we're not your personal advisors... face the fact that you are too beta to ever do anything remotely useful for your "friend"

>show some gnads

Coming from the fag who we've given dozens of ideas for you just to say "oh I don't want to do that" and other gay shit. Fuck off fag

I usually like these jokes, but this one was just bad. Unfunny

>>>>the door

Americans, ok.

If this is the first time you hear about it, you should take some time to read into it and follow the rabbit hole for a bit. Don't trust jsut the browser to save your ass. you need to know which mistakes to avoid

>Said I don't want to do that

Fuck of Nigger.

>hurr durr go set his room on fire lawl xD

About 10% of these are practical faggot