WWYD thread

WWYD thread
R4R

i would roll around on that beach with her and cream in her pussy

wwyd?

Make them jump on the trampoline and when they see the creepy old man next door is watching them, invite him down and have a discussion with him about how well they have been growing up and what parts he wants to see more of. Eventually they strip down and bounce nude infront of the whole neighborhood

R4R

have right bounce on my dick

will give insta for a good enough reply

Have her go along the beach and offer herself to be used and abused by every single guy she sees. tell her she is done for the day when she brings back enough cum from her pussy or mouth to fill a small ice bucket

i would love to have her sit on that truck while i pull down her soaking panties. I would enter her while she hugs me and pulls me in. id cum deep inside her to ensure pregnancy

wwyd?

wwyd?

she is gorgeous, i would feel her legs up and down and then thigh fuck her. id slip my dick inside her at the last second to cum.

R4R?

Reach under that skirt and finger her till she gets wet and horny, then fuck on the grass. Cover those small asian tits in cum when done

Also wwyd to pic related Sup Forums

pin her against that tree and eat her pussy underneath that dress until she makes the same face as above

pick one and WWYD to them

Tie her down to the playground equipment and let all the local homeboys know theres some fresh meat they can play with. Come back hours later and find her retied in a different position and as she tries to stand what looks like a melted tub of vanilla icecream just falls out from her pussy and lands on the ground

R4R

Wwyd

I'd eat her ass then make her choke on my cock and cum on her tits

bend l over and put it in her ass and then cum on her face

pick one and wwyd

Id eat the blondes sweet pussy, while being sucked by the one on the right and then I would clap the girl on the left in her asshole

Just jizz on those skinny jeans ass and send her home to her boyfriend

grab her by the hair and drill her mouth, cum down her throat

Shove my cock down her throat and choke her till shes gagging for breathe and just before passing out i'll let up. As she's catching her breathe i'll slap her cheeks to remind her that I own her and she will learn that when it comes to pleasing cock it will take presedence over the will to breathe

pick one and WWYD to them?

I'd make the blonde on the right go face down ass up as I drove my cock in and out of her tight pink little asshole

id sexually arouse the middle girl, playing with her pussy and putting my tongue in there, until she gets wet and start to cum on my tongue. I then go in to kiss her and start going to town raw in her pussy. Switch to anal, make her scream my name, then let her suck me off until i bust and she swallows it. become daily fuck buddies for the next 3 months until i start fucking with her friend on the left

Pull those panties aside and fuck her raw with my fingers wrapped around her throat. Tell her I'll spray all over that ass but finish inside her.

I'd eat her ass out as she holds her cheeks apart for me. Wet her hole, making it nice and moist and fuck her dirtbox deep until her own shit lubes my cock and makes a precum shit smoothie of her.

I want to shove her face down in the pillows while I fuck her doggy until she cries

Bump

Also wwyd

kill the troll with fire

what would you do?

Ram my fat white cock in her tiny asian pussy while the girl on the right watches and masturbates. Cum on girl on right's face

I want to fuck her in that dress while she bounces on my cock and I pull her short hair back and her mouth opens

Depends. Belly button pics?

Wow, you're in luck actually. She had a belly button fetish and insisted I took a picture of her navel. Here you go.

Make her serve a fuck machine putting a dildo into all 3 of her holes at different speeds while hitting her tits and clit with a flogger.

R4R

God damn it I hate when I forget to post image.

Strip her top and fondle her breasts, remove pants and fuck doggy on the bed, finish with blowjob, as the choker denotes she is a queen of

My nerdy wife

She's beautiful, I want to fuck her missionary style while she moans and pinches her perky red tits

Rip her leggings off and fuck her until she passed out

Wwyd?

show her how a real man fucks and bend her over and pound her from behind while i push her face into the pillows

left

Damn she has a cute inbetweenie belly button. I'd slowly pull the little nub in the center outwards, making it unfold into an outie, all the while making her moan in sexual pleasure. Once she's all wet and ready from that, I'd cram my dick right in her tiny little pussy, pull out for a short titjob, then at the last second push her outie back into it's regular state and cover her belly button in cum.

Oh and also to all other faggots, WWYD to pic related?

wwyd?

Reply 4 reply.
If you have a kik post it can do more there.

Deepthroat that cute face and make her gag on ny come, swallowing it all

Kik busily

Wow i got trips and forgot the pick fml

Testing13579 is my kik
Also nice trips

Id make her my submissive slut, fucking hot. source brah

Roughly grab and play with her little breasts. Then I'd bend her over and spank her pale ass while I force her to suck my cock. After that it's fucking her until I empty every drop of cum in her.

Wow that's... Detailed...

wwyd?

She;s cute.

Eat her ass out as she holds her cheeks apart for me. Wet her hole, making it nice and moist and fuck her dirtbox deep until her own shit lubes mt cock and makes a precum shit smoothie of her.

somebody start a kik group add me

surielian

This

Me too
Spitz981

wwyd to Meradeth?

glorious op posted her instantcrush

Ia there actually a group?

Wwyd to my cousin?

Havent been added to anything

Well if some.one does let me know m8

if anybody want to just trade and chat add surielian

anyone?

I would throat fucl her hard making her gag and choke on my cock. Id cake her face in cum and watch her struggle to clean her face off.
Reply 4 reply
Do this one

Stick a vibe in her cunt and beads in her ass and have her go around all day like that. Make her beg for cock, then fuck her throat and cum on her face.

I'd hold her down while I forced my whole hand into her pussy. Then i'd use my now wet hand to slide into her fat ass while puller her hair from behind.

i would rip off her shirt and tear open a hole to fuck her ass and pussy. then i would use her shirt to tie her arms up and fuck her from behind.

Left or right?

right

Damn! I would love to lick this pussy, for hours.