Korean help - this was written on a paper of mine by a girl I've been interested in for a while...

Korean help - this was written on a paper of mine by a girl I've been interested in for a while. Can anyone translate for me as I am a layman

How embarrassing.

C U C K E D

Yeah I figured it wasnt anything good

I kinda wanna know what it says now so I can understand just how cucked OP is.

Not sure if its better to know or just leave it be desu

>you approached with opened mind, you brought me happiness and joy, we have had fun talks, but you couldn't foresee our separation, bringing even bigger disappointment

LOL KEK

why do you use commas, did it replace a character already in korean or it seemed like a good idea to just include more grammar?

because she originally used it?

Literary expression

no I mean korean as a language, why does it use latin grammar characters and did it replace korean characters?

they are just introduced with modern western styled printing in late 19th century

열린마응으로 다가와 주었지만, 고리고 행복괴 기쁨을 가져다 주었지인, 흥미로운 대화를 나누었지만, 미래의 헤어짐을 내다보지 못하 고더큰 아쉬움을 가져다줌.

Is the written sentence correct?

She's not interested

it says: I've been sucking and riding nigger cock, I can't get enough of the good old BBC
ah... btw kys you beta cuck

That's it, sorry bro

lmfao. damn that bitch is cold

Good riddance, that ho writes with dem kraazy loops

"I hate you, i most hate you, i hate you so much, im so lucky finally i can leave from you"

im so sorry....

> I gives you accurate translate.
"You were approach in open mind, and gives me happy and pleasure, and having interesting converstation, can't foresee farewell. It makes me having lots of sadness.

Little error.
열림마음으로 다가와 주었지만, 그리고 행복과 기쁨을 가져다 주었지만, 흥미로운 대화를 나누었지만, 미래의 헤어짐을 내다보지 못하고 더 큰 아쉬움을 가져다줌.

btfo

:(

I feel for you, bro.

열린 마음으로 다가워 주었지만, 그리고 행복과 기쁨을 가져다 주었지만, 흥미로운 대화를 나누었지만, 미래의 헤어짐을 내다보지 못하고 더 큰 아쉬움을 가져다줌.

get cucked

chinese also use commas

>adopt latin grammar characters
Because it seems something useful at that time

Cucked.