Gotta need some advice Sup Forums?? I know the advice will mostly be shitposting...

Gotta need some advice Sup Forums?? I know the advice will mostly be shitposting.... So today I added this girl on Facebook, who I found really cute (pic related), turns out she is 17 and I am 22. She started messaging me instantly. But she allow things to get serious between us? Thoughts. Also she's a cheerleader and pole vaulter , so her body is nice

Nigga you gettin catfished

nice thighs

Nahh she lives in my town , people know here legitimately

One last pic of her , so anybody have any thoughts?

>But she allow things to get serious between us?

I guarantee she's not taking it as seriously as you are. Oh, she messaged you once, big fucking deal.

You're going to end up looking way too into this and she's eventually going to get creeped out after you say something dumb and stop responding before you even know what the fuck happened.

She is saying that everything I say is cute and if she continues to message me user then what??? What now user?!??

Then ask her to meet you somewhere and end the conversation before you fuck something up.

Text based conversations are for planning future meetups where you're alone together only! Internalize this.

Remember: you are not going to fuck her over the phone.

So should I not even attempt to date her then? Seems like risky business

Technically, no you shouldn't, because she isn't that magic age yet and a whole slew of shit could go wrong for you.

A buddy of mine was your age and got caught with a 17 year old (she lied about how old she was), spent some time dealing with the law, and he got kicked out of his graduate program.

Now, twenty years later, he still waits tables for a living.

Best bet: put her on the back burner until she's 18. Ghost her until then, which makes you look cooler because you don't "need" her, and it protects you from saying something dumb that'll fuck it all up anyway.

She might need a kidney

Thanks user this answer helped out a lot , I mean she's cute but I don't wanna get caught up in something bad here

Jew/10

By all means, please feel free to continue posting pics. however.

Faggot/10

what the hell is wrong with her nose? its so wide you could land a plane on it and then use the extra space to build gas chambers for her family.

Don't be a Pussy fuck her

What is wrong with your post? It's so stupid you see how much of a cuck you are and how much of a faggot you are

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT JUST FUCKING THIGH MASSAGE AND PUT IT IN BALLS DEEP IN HER ALREADY FUCK

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Chris Hanson gone b waitin for u

dat nose tho

>this is the only good answer
>good luck mate