Is anyone else worried that more and more black people are becoming cops...

Is anyone else worried that more and more black people are becoming cops? Its good that less crime but i honestly wouldn't trust them if niggers full on chimped out i doubt black cops would do anything to protect us and i can't help but think this is just a plan from black lives matter. What do you think?

Back to Sup Forums you go

Black cops are typically part of the talented tenth.
The only correct way to solve the negro question is to separate, and that means to have them govern/police themselves.

No because when a nigger kills another nigger and one of them is a cop its not a hate crime.

Not really a pol user. Just a concerned citzen. It just makes me uneasy. Would you honestly trust them over normal cops?

But do you really think they would even try to stop another black person? I honestly believe they would have no problem letting criminals get away

I think it's fucking fabulous.

Every one of those gentlemen in the photo has doubtless heard all the BLM histrionics, seen and felt the social climate regarding law enforcement, and most have probably been called a "sellout", or worse. Yet they still put on the uniform and go to work. Good for all of them.

But i don't trust them it seems like a giant ruse

We need as many black cops as possible, then they can snuff all the chimps when necessary without starting any riots. White cops can go about catching the one white guy who commits a crime per annum and try to find a lot big enough to hold all the corpses that the black cops bag.

But they won't do anything more than likely they'll side with other niggers

Bump

By the simple act of joining the police force they've shown that they won't do that.

Anyone can join the police force plus more than likely departments were forced to hire them

>Its good that less crime but i honestly wouldn't trust them if niggers full on chimped out i doubt black cops would do anything to protect us and i can't help but think this is just a plan from black lives matter.

Are you...seriously this stupid? People as stupid as you don't need protection.

Anyone can *apply* to the police force, but only a fraction of them make it through the application process and their probationary year.

Quit beating around the bush. Just come out and say you're a racist and that you don't want black people to hold positions of authority.

Black cops hate black people. I know 4 black cops. You are 100% better off sending white cops to a black crime scene.

If a bunch of niggers tried robbing you and a black cop showed up he would look they other way or he might know them or fuck he might think because you're white you deserve it. You never know if black lives matter is using this to fuck us over

Affirmative action retard

You are actually just a racist. That's all. Just be honest with yourself. Anyone taking the time and effort to become a police officer already has the mentality built into them of becoming a cop. Which means the law. Which means they work even harder to be legit than anyone else.

OP is just a retard, racially aware or otherwise.
How will we ever be free of the negro if we have to continue policing them ourselves?

Im not racist i just honestly wouldn't trust them over a white cop

Affirmative Action isn't going to get you past a failed drug test, a criminal record, sub-par performance during training or a failed polygraph, dipshit.

As crazy as this may sound to you and your ilk, there are black people who are decent and hard-working, and have a desire to serve their community. Some of them become police officers and serve with honor. It happens.

Niggers need to go back to their place.
Wallstreet, and don't leave that shit until they stop fucking with your jobs and schools.

A ruse set up by who? The Jews? user get a grip

You do realise black cops are more likely to take out another black dude right. Also in being a cop real street niggas would hate them just as much if not more.

This is a fucking crock. They'd beat the shit out of him.

No black lives matter

Are you fucking retarded affirmative action does do all that so they don't seem racist fucking cmon man

There is no fucking way that this isn't bait

Because you are racist. Be true to yourself homie. There's no reason to distrust a black man over a white man, if you yourself are a good man. If you are genuine, other people act genuine with you. I'm a white Eastern European. I've hung out with Asians, blacks, whites, latino's etc. Both criminals and cops. If you don't bring up race, not vocally, but through your demeanor, no one else does either.

Can't tell if this a troll or nah but you gotta take your concerned ass home bruh, and realize that black/white/rainbow cops are equally trustworthy. Or you could stay woke and trust no one
Choice is yours

I'm not racist I'm just telling you the truth. Trust me i live on chicago i see them everyday

Just because the average African is a violent criminal with a room temperature IQ doesn't preclude there being Africans that aren't. They're just the exception. A black cop is going to be one of those exceptions.
It's okay to be racist in current year. Just actually understand demographics n shiet instead of thinking that all niggers are somehow more loyal to their race than to whatever in-group they're a part of. Black nationalism is not very common.

The truth about what? You asked if we think black cops are worse than white cops regarding race. You can't even answer if you think white cops are worse or better than black cops. We are all telling you. They are not.

This was the main story of halo 2

user, I hate BLM as much as the next guy but, I don't think they're organized enough to push blacks in a position of authority with the agenda to fuck over white. I mean, when was the last time a black cop stopped you for the sole purpose of you being white?

Actually no. All the black officers in my precinct don't even socialize or associate with them.

They understand that the only thing that matters is the officer to your left, and the officer to your right.

There is no colo when it comes to your fellow policeman, you all bleed blue.

You can say what you want but most black cops, and minority cops don't agree with the actual niggers chimping out.

I've also seen the most "police brutality" coming from black officers on black males.

Idk if the jews are backing them who knows