Any medifags around...

Any medifags around? I got this weird spot on my ass and there are some little bulges that are hard like a mosquito sting and feel open as in it burns when I touch the tip of them, it really hurts to sit with this.

go to a fucking doctor

It's AIDS

Is that... is that an early stage bedsore?
How much do you sit on your ass, OP?

I get bad pimples like this sometimes, not in huge patches like that but it could be you could do a better job with your hygiene. That and sitting down for a long time encourages pimples and such so maybe get up a move some.

This

I used to get something like this though smaller, during 36 hour binges when World of Warcraft expansions dropped.

Wash your ass. Seriously. Wash your fucking ass.

I actually once got something like that on my elbow from the armrest of my chair, some vaseline intensive care lotion cleared it right up

I shower everyday as I have to go to work, but I usually sit all day there maybe its really that.

I will try that thanks

Try dipping elbow in a mixture of ammonia and bleach. Should clear it up real fast since both kill bacteria :)

Medfag here. I've seen plenty of bed sores, this isn't it. Irritation from heat and sweat causing irritation and pimples.

For future gaming binges, try to move around every two hours. At the very least shift your weight every 2 hours. Make sure you circulate the blood in your lower extremities. Blood clots are a serious problem if you get them.

If your gunna sit there like that, your going to get them. Try showering at night as well. Looks like you scratched the hell out of them too. At the very least it will make it more comfortable

>being serious for once
that looks a lot like shingles.

I wanna pick at it.

Can you may exfoliate hardcore?

Please

If they hurt constantly, this is a good bet.

Cleansing wipe
Bag balm
Telfa bandage.
Each morning before you dress. Avoid full showers. Sponge or cloth clean your other privates or stinky areas.
Remove bandage at nightand sleep on tummy...preferrably uncovered. Redress each morning.

If not gone or almost in three days go see doc.
Non caustic/sterilizing "cleansing" wipe...castile would work.

If it gets worse at any time once you've started...go see doc.

Some kind of airy cushion for your chair or rotating multiple sitting positions will be effective at work. Do not wear synthetic underwear.

dude, i had exactly that and it turned out to be shingles

How quickly did it onset from regular skin to pic related?

I don't know maybe 3 days and its for 3 days the same now

Is it that important to avoid the full shower? It seems like a good plan to go through but I would feel bad for not showering

it only hurts when under pressure, like when I sit on it, it doesn't hurt if I am standing or walking

not but i've had shingles before too. didn't hurt too much unless fucked with, but they itched like crazy. mine were on the side of my stomach though. never heard of shingles on your ass before.

It is symbiotically important yes. You can not listen...but all my directions would change
Probably not shingles. Do you have other notable symptoms?

ringworm

my doctor said they can happen anywhere lymphnodes are, she said she has had them on her face multiple times, but yeah, just itched for me too when anything bothered with them, like wearing pants

You're allergic to cum

I haven't played in a few years now. Any more I'm up and moving around at least every couple hours.

OP when you're in your chair all day, either don't underware, or wear 100% cotton boxers. Keep it loose and airy down there and go a pharmacy and get some Zeasorb powder. About $8 US.

No not really the whole area feels harder as said like mosquito stings and it hurts when under pressure, it is not really itching, more like burning sometimes maybe because of the fraction of moving, also the area is very hot.

botfly larvae

Contact dermatitis. Follow the initial directions. Good luck fella.

*these posts are not intended to replace a doctor's care and are to be used at OPs risk*

herpes

This sounds really really close to it thank you very much.