Farscape General

Best frelling scifi series you've never seen.

Fuck of AusFag I loved me some FarScape..

Ah, I remember the weekly edging for Edgley

Best show

>CRIIIICHTONN!

Hell yeah. Whole series was great for chicks as well. Also there was some real fucking chemistry between the main couple.

Sure it is. Shame so abruptly ended, even with Peacekeeper Wars.

Indeed

No series, no matter how critically acclaimed has impressed me as much as Farscape has. A pity that snobs turn their noses up at everything sci-fi/fantasy which is why it doesn't get the respect it so richly deserves.

It's the GOAT series of any genre

>No series, no matter how critically acclaimed has impressed me as much as Farscape has. A pity that snobs turn their noses up at everything sci-fi/fantasy which is why it doesn't get the respect it so richly deserves.

Beautiful. Exactly this, I'm convinced that Farscape is by far (heh) the best scifi show out there. Hell and for me personally best show ever.

PK girl best girl.

I've seen it and it's horribly cheesy and the dialog is terrible, the side characters act like they are from a 10 year olds fan fiction, and the plots are nonsense

That said it has some high points, but I can't enjoy it when I rewatch because it's just got too many problems and I'm just not 13 anymore.

>being this pleb

Don't forget Scorpy's nurse.

Don't be edgy user.

I remember thinking she looked really familiar and then I realized she's the same bitch from Sarah Connor Chronicles and Battlestar Galactica: Razor. So fucking hot

I remember downloading it on iMesh!
Just started another rewatch at ep1

Yeah, and whole Farscape was very giving on latex, even better. Original, wild, funny, clever and fucking tribal. Really miss the show.

there will never be another, it was lightning in a bottle. It can make you laugh one minute and then make you cry manly tears the next.

Yeah. Especially with a greatly written characters and their stories, specifically Scorpius. Him happily smiling in the end of Peacekeeper Wars was pretty neat.

Scorpius was GOAT

He and Aeryn were definitely the best characters

What is best that there are really no weak spots on the main cast. They were all either really good or good.

Stark is kinda lame and annoying, but other than that you're right. The only episode I like him in is 'John Quixote' and it's not even really him

I watched about half way through, but then Netflix dropped it and I never finished. I liked it and thought about finishing it, just never got around to it. Is the ending good? Or was it disappointing

Since they cut them in the end of the fourth, it can be a bit annoying. But they finished it gloriously afterwards with the Peacekeeper Wars. You don't have to wait like us back then, so I think you are pretty good to go.

That's good to hear. Main reason I didn't go back was I feared it would have no satisfying conclusion and didn't want to waste my time. I watched Helix without knowing it was cancelled, and although it's not the best show I still want to at least know how it all ends

I wish they could have gotten a big enough budget for just one more episode in the miniseries. Part 1 feels so rushed