What happened to Sup Forums? Seriously...

What happened to Sup Forums? Seriously, this board used to be very cool back in the day but now it has turned into a shithole full of memes, baits and underage faggots trying to ""troll"" other people

u suck lol

MA I POSTED IT AGAIN XDd

>this board used to be very cool back in the day

This must have been before 2008.

>What happened to Sup Forums?
You're part of the problem. You're posting a meme.

Also:
Keep this shit in one thread, okay? Thanks.

RIP in peace Sup Forums

2006-2009

Turns out the trip culture was actually keeping this place interesting.

>back in the day
what is 'back in the day' to you? this board has been a wastebin since 2011

I started Sup Forums in 2015. What did I miss out on?

The 9 years beforehand.

Lots of hilarious CLT v Hampus arguments.

>2006-2008
metalfags

>2009-2010
transition period with metal vs. indie wars and growing p4k popularity

>2011-2012
golden age of p4k worship, last.fm/tumblr threads and rampant tripfaggotry

>2013-2014
transition period with memerap backlash, the great tripfag exodus and the rise of general threads

>2015-????
everything is segregated into general threads, there is no defining board culture to speak of, your best hope for niche musical discussion is in a slow-moving general with 10 people in it and the rest of the board is normie shite

Basically someone resets it every night to try and catch anyone with "opinions"

probably tylo be chillin family

Seriously go smoke a viceroy you unchillian faggot

Idiots like you started posting

>tfw Sup Forums culture as a whole is dying and will continue to die off as the internet becomes more popular

I only started browsing Sup Forums in 2013, but even I noticed the death of Sup Forums's board culture and the rise of generals. And to be clear, Sup Forums's board culture isn't dying - it's totally dead at this point. This board has no defining feature other than having a lot of users with hair trigger tempers.

It's sad that the only real discussion that happens on here is only when those Sup Forums confession threads pop up .

You forgot about the rise of poptimism and the fact that literally everything now is being discussed, when back in the day a Carly Rae Jepsin thread would have been laughed out of existence, basically making this place identical to reddit now.

>, this board used to be very cool back in the day
nice try newfag boy

Whatever happened to biotroll and cannabis lover faggot

>tfw left in 2014

Should we just start paying attention to p4k again?

It was nice having a central figure with constantly new and obscure music that we can pay attention to/shit on. Plus it gives newfags some idea about what is and what isn't acceptable to talk about here.

It was nice

>Should we just start paying attention to p4k again?
kys my dude

p4k is shit, and has been getting worse. They are one of the reasons pop and hip hop is so fervently posted around here today. By no means does p4k have articles on obscure music anymore. It's all shit.

try to unironically read an entire p4k review

i haven't been able to do it for years

Should we move to Sonemic?

>implying those fags even have beta access to the new cool neighbourhood for music