Ask a stoned McDonald's employee who just worked their last shift anything

Ask a stoned McDonald's employee who just worked their last shift anything

Bump, let me answer your wildest questions

Sup Sup Forumsro
Can you explain to me what a mcgangbang is?
Secondly you can do computer work for me if your not a retard, and not afraid to break the law to make a couple bucks

Do people still pick nuggets off the floor to find the magical 20th nugget?

how do you feel knowing it's all down hill from here?

Is there a way to over ride your soda machine so you can determine how much you put in the cup instead of the pre-determined amount?

what are some cool things or tricks that most people don't know about?
for example, I save a couple of bucks by ordering two mcdoubles and slap them together instead of one bigmac,

A mcgangbang is not a real thing and if you order one they're gonna look at you like you're fucking crazy. Now, you can look up the supposedifference ingredients of the mcgangbang and order it, but you can't just say you want a mcgangbang.
I've never seen anyone do that personally
There's like 5 predetermined buttons and then a button that says "fill cup" or some shit that you just hold and soda comes out as long as your fingers there. So yes, we can control how much soda comes out

mcwhat?
never heard of it

If you order a McDouble and say "substitute big Mac sause, add shredded lettuce" you're getting a Big Mac minus the middle buns and it's on a regular bun instead of a sesame bun. Personally I prefer a regular bun over all other buns on larger sandwiches just because the bun-to-meat ratio is off. In other words too much bun for the amount of meat.

Also, I think this is something a lot of people wouldn't know, Big Macs get two slices of reg meat, the same meat you'd get on a cheeseburger or mcdouble. I always thought it was quarter meat until I started working there.

It's a junior McChicken and a bacon McDouble you have to order them separately and do it yourself because they are all faggots.

Once a mcfaggot always a mcfaggot

Is weed a most important thing in your life?

Another thing I've learned is let's say you want a Quarter Pounder meal with a medium fry and but you want a large drink. The size of the fry determines the price, the size of the drink doesn't matter. So if you get a large fry but get a medium drink because you think you're cutting the cost a little bit, you're not.

I could live without it but I do enjoy it

Bumping again

As long as I don't get put drive-thru when I'm lit I'm chillin. Also god damn people are fucking stupid when they believed that 50 nugget shit, I had a good amount of people ask me for that

thank you greatest ally fellow fast food worker

is there an additional charge for the sub big mac sauce?

50 nugget shit?
explain

what's the story behind this?

not op but i saw a picture surfacing online where a certain mcdonalds was promoting 50 nuggets 4 fries and 4 drinks for only 10 dollars

Where do you work?

Yeah, that's all bullshit

Mcdonalds

Nope! Adding/subbing things doesn't start costing money until you want tomato, leaf lettuce (I think), bacon is very expensive to add, any extra meats, extra cheese

I kept this list for a month or so - everything I've found that adds up to $6.66 after tax

I went to McDonald's yesterday and got a Filet-O-Fish combo and a JalapeƱo Double. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audio book when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered from was outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner last night and got a Big Mac combo and a 10 piece Chicken McNuggets with barbecue dipping sauce. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Autist confirmed

Wow, cant believe the autism still manages to catch me off guard sometimes. Its just small talk man

Do you get a free meal or a discount for working there?

Why is it so fucking hard to enter my order into the computer correctly the first time?

You're fucking retarded

how old are you?

newfags that have never seen the subway copypasta

Your bait won't work here son

you're going to ask me anything?

Probably because you didn't enunciate, you mouth breather.

If you work 4 hours or more you get a free crew meal which includes an extra small drink, small fry, and the choice of a mcdouble, McChicken, big mac, or quarter pounder.
Don't go to a McDonald's where the fucking retards work. At my store most of the employees were very good on the register and in general. When you're still learning, or just fucking stupid, it's easy to mess up a lot. And sometimes it's the computers themselves. I can't tell you how many times I'd hit the buttons for a large cofree and it would ring up as a small. Also, McDonald's hires 14 and 15 year old's who only work on weekends.

Turned 18 last month

Different stoned mcdonald's employee here

My store is independantly owned and operated and they just cut our free meal, now we just get a discount

Our franchise owns 10 stores and that's how they do itbut their upper management is fucking shit. I'm pretty sure we're technically only allowed to get a mcouble or McChicken after 4 hours, then you can get the big Mac or quarter pounder after 7 hours

Wtf, Small Drink? Too expensive to pay the extra .0005 cents for a medium cup?

Also wtf, small fries? niggas could at least spring for a medium quarter pounder combo.

And that's horseshit. One of the only perks I could imagine of working in a place where the worst of humanity makes up your patrons (cranky ass hungry poor people) would be the free food. Hopefully that place burns to the ground after you leave, Sup Forumsro

What do they call a mcdouble in Amsterdam?

my favorite copy pasta

How the fuck would I know?
I've thought of some useful tips and facts
> a mcouble has two pieces of meat and one piece of a cheese, a double cheeseburger has two pieces of meat and two of cheese

>but a triple cheeseburger only has two pieces of cheese

>really high forgot everything else for the moment

A McDouble, jackass
What do they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?

Do Mcdonalds in America have a picture of Warren Buffet sucks Ronald Mcdonalds cock in their employee motivation room?

a short guy with a little girl?

WE once had a Ron burgundy shrine

Never seen Pulp Fiction, huh?

where did you work?

What do you mean

Wow I just turned 13 last month any tips for working in the future

I'm the one who ate your last cookie.

So do they even talk about or mention mr.buffet at all?

Best way to get a job is to hang yourself right now in the closet right now do it with a belt and hang yourself

dont slack off, dont be edgy and dont get so many facial piercings that it looks like someone hit you in the face with a tackle box
>tl;dr dont be the average jack-in-the-box employee

I have, but I didnt remember the one liners from such a shit movie son

just wanted to say that you are worthless piece of trash and dont deserve any job if you cant do this right. what kind of idiot cant put together a simple number four order correctly??

Yes right now immediately

>Once a mcfaggot always a mcfaggot
so pointless to write. flat joke with unoriginal words branded like a Sup Forums thing.

Don't sound like fat fucking asshole when you're ordering and maybe we could understand you

13 wow I just hit 11 cannot wait for my teens

good thrad guyszx

^WINRAR

I worked for McDonald's for 7 years. I left in 1995 and I still have nightmares about working there.

Lol you are funny you remind me of DJ khaled he is a funny guy you are funny

This. I worked at KFC for like 6 months in High School and I can't count how many fucking fat niggers came through talking like they had a literal log of shit in their mouths preventing them from making vowel sounds. And it wasn't just black people, either. It was whites, too.

how come op didn't answer the question?

I live in very rednecky area and the local accent makes it even worse

I live in Canada, and I am able to order a McGangbang by saying "I'd like a McGangbang, please"

Do your ice cream machines actually go down or are you being lazy niggers?

We're you crew the whole time? Manager? What was it like then?

your grammar and level of intelligence and the direction you sound like you're going in sound like you're either really young or an average 30-40 year old.

which is it?

I did not see this one at all fuck sorry
Also I've been 18 for like 3 weeks so no

I'm stoned as fuck

this is good faggot. i've always wondered thid

Are you a grill ?

They do actually go down. It's very hard to get maintenance people out in my franchise. We had 10 stores, the furthest apart being a 2 hours drive, and only 3 maintenance guys. Right before our yearly inspection all 3 maintenance guys were at our store all day everyday, which means shit wasn't getting done at the other stores. Or if one store has a bigger problem, theirs is the one that gets fixed.

how do I get hired at McDonald's, what exactly is it I need to do or say at the interview, actually what is it that I'm not supposed to do or say at the interview?

Yes

quit or fired?

All depends on the franchise. Mine hired pretty much anyone. I dressed nicely though, not in my regular jeans and a t-shirt like all the other people getting interviews did. First impressions still count. I've also seen a manager in a store of a different franchise sit in the lobby and look at applications for 10 seconds before tearing them up. It depends. Some stores are also owned by mcdonalds directly and im sure they're more picky

Quit

any reason for quitting?

which is it, this is an ama and i asked you something and you didn't answer. aren't you breaking sacred rules? why did you come on here?

I genuinely liked the job but realized management was shit. Became friends with one of the managers who's only a few years older than me and another girl around her age, we all hang out, manager tells us all kind of shit. It's fucked from corporate down. They refuse to hire most of the many of people who apply and cut hours on the few employees they do have so the store is constantly understaffed. It's fucking nuts. The managers in the store were mainly shit too. Aforementioned friendly manager was the only one who genuinely gave a fuck about anyone being trained properly, anothing being as clean as it was. She really wanted to change shit. We found out she was putting her 2 weeks in on a certain date and I said I'd do it with her. I ended up putting mine in like 4 days earlier. She took 3 days off work and the store started going to shit, there's no way I was staying past her.

damn, i feel that.
anu spoopy ghost stories about the food?

None at all. Never saw anything remotely disgusting with the food.