I'm really high and i had an idea. I'm not very socially capable though so I'm curiously as to its viability...

I'm really high and i had an idea. I'm not very socially capable though so I'm curiously as to its viability. I propose that a group is formed of people interested in being highly observant and multi-faceted, in being perceptive and using multiple perspectives. I think I've always wanted to describe the trait I value most and that would be part of it. In more native speech to here the group would be of lurkers, people who sit and watch others and wait to make a judgement until they have carefully considered the options. I think these ideas coincide a bit with buddhist ones and with the ideas of being as impartial as possible and of being methodical/scientific.

Feel free to draw more connections, but I'm mostly interested in how popular of an idea this is, and whether things like drugs or education, might incline people to use this perspective more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYaagygbH_U
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr6364IplGI
youtube.com/watch?v=li-ofyECqYs
comprehense.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigga your post isn't making sense. I sort of get what you're trying to say but you're gonna have to reword a bit.

like it's a set of traits to be valued in one's perspective. i'm proposing that the people who value the traits I listed at the start
>being highly observant / perceptive
>multi-faceted / multiple perspectives
should group up not as a force of one opinion, but of realistic and truthful examination of all issues.

also i'm wondering if smoking weed, taking psychadelics, or maybe certain parts of education could and/or would make people see the value in this set of traits

You have achieved a higher level.

what's my prize? depression?

Depression is one step, but if you can handle it and accept the truths then you will be rewarded with happiness. It's depressing at first. Something you have to work through.

It's also the most redpilled thing you can do. Cucks would rather you take a pill or deal with it for the rest of your life. Depression is something you can talk yourself through.

Kind of on my way to talking myself out of my depression, but unsure what to do afterwards. I'm also unsure if there's a point to socializing with anyone that I don't actually like since I'm a very picky person. I know very few people in my life who are actually significantly principled, and even fewer have principles which are similar to mine.

There's plenty of people you will meet who are on the same path as you. You're probably not picky, you just don't like shit people. That's a good thing. Everything is the way it is, if you can't make friends out of a collection of idiots then don't let it bring you down. The last thing you could do is feel bad for not being a part of them. But also don't judge people too harshly.

What to do next? Live life! It's all completely gradual and it doesn't need to be planned. Just working through the depression is enough. Pretty great when you realize that it's just more shit to analyze and tackle with your brain. Blows Xanax out of the fucking water I tell you what.

thanks.
any tips on where to find like-minded people?

Most of them are lost and hang out with stoners, some of them are just going about their daily lives and you can find them anywhere. Just find someone who isn't putting on a mask.

which are you? what do you do for work?

People who are high functioning and understand the truths of the world understand usually are inclined to take psychedelics and other kinds of drugs because usually they want to forget about the world and enjoy life or they are sociopaths and psychopaths that actively engage in manipulating people and situations. Taking a step back and looking at each situation you are involved in can spare you a lot of wasted time and effort, things you can change are only relative to your life and being around people who have a similar goal actively engage in that goal together, learning how to save the world through schooling and drugs is something a lot of people do and spreading this idea is good but the world at large is not listening. You have to believe in yourself first.

Im tired and that beginning was written badly, but where to meet people who are principled dont usually go out too much and since you say youre not socially adept thats probably why you havnt met anyone who are like you, I hate most people because I think most people are stupid plus I live in a state where there is an abundance of morons.

Independence is certainly a good start
yeah i'm kind of in that situation too because I've let myself hit my personal minimum rock bottom and I'm digging my way out. Dropped out of college and spent a few months just being depressed and wasting my time and not even thinking or being reflective. Eventually saw that the problem there was the same that caused me to drop out of college, and I'm working through that.
But in the mean time I'm living in a low-income apartment working minimum wage jobs.

Yeah I wouldnt worry so much about college, I honestly think that its great you live in a low income apt. working the shitty 8 hr grind jobs, I job skipped a lot and I hope you found a easy min wage job that gets you money for drugs and food. Try taxi driving if you can. I used to work a 12 hr shift at some plastics plant, couldnt keep that up for long. I have depression and MAOIs dont work, so I just smoke weed, I stopped binge drinking, and I really want to get into killer shape. Im 22, and I havnt gotten laid yet even when all of the people I know wonder why I dont have a gf or see anybody. How old are you player?

I just turned 21. you should try shrooms if you're prepared to respect the strength of the experience. They have a researched potential for treating depression, particularly when it is resistant to other treatment. growing them isn't crazy hard either.
I don't really have any advice on getting a gf or anything lol. I had one that lasted a while and it kind of gives me hope but also makes me hopeless so idk if it was even a worthwhile experience. Currently decided to just wait until I meet better people.
I'm currently working at a grocery store and I really can't take it anymore, although it might be worse because I have an expectation of some amount of pride in my work and I just can't get it with the way it's managed.

Yeah I love mushrooms, that experience really gave me insight. I never got the whole respect the experience advice, I think it's just having a strong mind because I was able to turn something negative into positive while tripping balls on 5 dried grams. You ever do the heroic dose?

haven't done 5g yet. Most was 3.5 and I feel like I wasted it by just vegging out browsing the web while it was really strong. I only say the words of caution because someone without a very strong mind in general or just a weakness to anxiety can have some really bad experiences that they might not be prepared to deal with without some research and caution.
The last time I took shrooms I smoked too much weed during it too and ended up getting really paranoid about a lot of things without reminding myself to be grounded in reality.
Going to go into future trips with a better mindset though.

oh and thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=jYaagygbH_U

and these songs are also kind of related in my mind
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr6364IplGI
youtube.com/watch?v=li-ofyECqYs

I smoked a blunt just as my 5 gram trip was coming on and it catapulted me into crazy hallucinations. My first trip was 3.5 and it was the most beautiful and enjoyable trip, I was so happy, I laughed so hard that night. I watched the movie Unstoppable and it basically taught me the meaning of life lol. It might have been wasted on a movie but, it was the best trip I have had on them. All I really want in life is to take cocaine and fuck up-scale whores. I am pretty suicidal anymore and I worry too much, nice to see someone my age. I feel like I'll own my own business though, thinking of running a strip club or bar. Would be cool to hang with you and smoke some 420.

how would you go about forming this group? i assume, there would be some sort of internet basis to it? kind of like a chat room or what?

I don't really have much of a desire for power, but talking would probably be interesting.
I've kind of had a road to walk down of coming to grips with my own problems that has made it more difficult to enjoy the pure experience of shrooms/acid. Although I have experienced plenty of joy thinking about my own problems in new ways. I think in the future I will be able to go into it with a stronger mind and just let my mind wander.

I don't know honestly, could just be a discord chat, could be a website, could be anything. I've never done this sort of thing before and I don't even know if I want to invest the personal time into making it happen. I'm curious right now about if there would be interest in such a type of group though, or if there are already examples of similar groups.

to me this sounds like a very intriguing idea

comprehense.tumblr.com/
Here I'll use this blog as a placeholder. I might use it to post relevant stuff (i'm not going to post a lot or maybe at all). but if I decide to do something else I'll post it there. don't expect anything to happen :p

what the fuck is this guy saying and how come there are only 5 posters so far in this thread an all these fucking posts LOL

cool! looking forward to it

If I have understood you correctly, this is not unlike the concept of a Nexialist

"Nexialist" seems to be pretty obscure and I'm not sure if it perfectly matches what I desire but the idea of melding multiple realms of knowledge seems related, and probably uses similar skills as those required to view things from multiple perspectives.
Right now I've been doing some Python programming of a game idea I've had for a while and I think video game design is also complex enough of a process that doing it requires similar skills.

alright op is going to bed. have a good one lads