Sup betas and cucks. Story time

Sup betas and cucks. Story time

Also do you think I'm honestly going to amount to anything in life the way I'm going? Or I'm just an edgy teen who thinks he's unique by hating the mainstream shit?
>be me
>14
>I'll add that I hate nearly everybody in my age group
>antisocial.jpg
>browsed this shithole for about a year
>goes to catholic high school
>nihilist.jpg
>sees all the cucks in my age group and makes me want to kill myself from the stupidity
>thought about suicide but knows how much I have ahead of me
>father is a drunk.
>calls me pathetic
>all the people around me act like faggots
>have 2 real friends
>believes in freedom of speech
>hates the people who like big meme trends and who fuel the burning fire that is the plethora of pages on social media that profit off of stealing others work for their own profit without crediting the OC of the work.

ur a cuck

Fuck the shut up

Your a fucking edgy baiting teen. Get the fuck off my board you normal fuck.

Get out fucking child

Reported for being underage + normal fag

MODS

Not baiting u edgegod

ugh. i would be edgy and filled with hate too if I had to go to catholic school. although the pleited skirts seem pretty nice.

focus on college. try to narrow it down to a few majors (although you have plenty of time to change it.) one of my regrets is not finishing college.

Absolutely disgusting

You want to see a normie? The normie is the one who reports

Go play nintendo DS kiddo

You sound completely normal. I was hella suicidal at that age too, and angry about dumbass shitt.

You'll be fine, OP

Also, you're a fag

Yeye. Thanks

you sound like every kid around that age range.
you'll grow out of it, dont worry about it.

Mfw you called me "normie" while using "cuck" and using long words to sound smart
See
+
Gtfo off Sup Forums

>says "betas" when described himself as a beta

kys cukc

What long words did I use to sound smart. I was using a word that I knew the definition of and described the situation. I'm definitely not smart or anything but at least I can understand basic shit

Kid Fuck off, your 14, you don't belong on Sup Forums, let alone a red board like Sup Forums.

You are not cool, you are not different, your a normal fucking human.

If you want to be different, do something with your worthless like or just fucking shoot yourself, one less mouth for the overpopulated world to feed.

No one thinks you are cool, because you're not, now Fuck off back to youtube, no oldfag wants you here, and stop trying to be cool and fit in because some fuck on the internet talked about Sup Forums being such a "perfect place".

He clearly didnt mean it in that fashion.

>hates the people who like big meme trends and who fuel the burning fire that is the plethora of pages on social media that profit off of stealing others work for their own profit without crediting the OC of the work.

oi how bout you get off the internet for a while and maybe you'll grow some balls

Mods, get this kiddie outta here.

You would think that after everyone in this fucking thread has said your a worthless piece of shit, you would start to get it, but no.

This is yet again a great example of you being a fucking normal little fuck.

You know NOTHING about this website, people will report you, it's normal shit, now stop acting like a faggot and spend time with other worthless meat bags.

I didn't see this place as some heaven for faggots and edgelords like most of the other newfags. I came here to see what people are like on this image board and I related with a lot of the people on here. And read through that green text shit again if it wasn't obvious, fitting in isnt something I care about. Don't act like you're the god of Sup Forums either. I can be on this image board if I want

It makes me actually feel better that the meaningless powerless people on here like you are even sadder than me

well, for that last part, you're actually wrong.

gotta be 18 to be here so unless you can prove otherwise.. MODS

Getting IP banned is not an issue. I'll come back and lerk like I always do.

This, you kids think you can do whatever you want because your entitled pieces of garbage, but you can't. So fuck off.

incoming 200lbs+ downie rage

Mods b&

I know my limits. I know I'm not entitled to shit in life. Nobody has anything to owe me. But yeah I do think I have the right to go on an image board where I can feel like this is a place on the internet that isn't corrupted by the faggots in the world because

op in a few years

My dick is probably longer than your head little boy

YO
Im taking my kids with me and going to my moms house

Oh yeah, im taking my kids with me and going to the fucking grave
tTHats good, im good

Show us your butthole!

get good faggot. Pain breeds strength.

Omy

Hey man I recently got out of the nihilistic state, and currently working my way out of that depression bullshit. I'm 22, and dropped out of college for it. Persevere for if you can handle the curse at this age, you may be able to handle college and the real world. I'm getting there myself, but wish I was redpilled like you earlier.