There will never be a better written show than this

There will never be a better written show than this.

I've seen The Sopranos, The Wire, Mad Men and Boardwalk Empire and while they were all decent, the plotlines weren't as cleverly constructed like this was and they seemed to be more focussed on the character's personalities, and they didn't tell the story as good as BrBa did.

Ozymandias will always be the greatest episode of television.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8h-iAZBtNrs
youtu.be/aiSQSIaLpPI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>DUDE METH LMAO

Wow, kino.

le who do you think you are le talking to?

>i like this show better than other shows
>therefore, it's the best written
dunce logic

>There will never be a better written show than this
There is already

is this a hot new meme?

you got yourself a bait , what's the next part of your master plan

I agree. The character development between Saul and his brother especially, with the twist at the end about the father's naivete, is fantastic.

>Say my name vs "You come at the king you best not miss", "The king stay the king", "I'm just a gangster I suppose", "THE GAME AIN'T IN ME NO MORE, NONE OF IT", or even Clay Davis' SHEIIIIIIITTTTTTTT

This "BCS is better than Breaking Bad" meme needs to end.

>Ozymandias will always be the greatest episode of television.

Winds of Winter was better.

Funny because I remember when Breaking Bad aired all you ever saw on Sup Forums was Breaking Bad. How much of a genius Vince is, how every cast member deserved to be nominated for an emmy, all the ebin maymays and one liners, and declaration of it being the GOAT.

>Ozymandias will always be the greatest episode of television

fuck this fucking meme. the last season of Breaking Bad was such pleb shit compared to how it began. rapidly paced. inconsequential deaths. over the top comic-level shit. i'll never forget that piece of shit "firefight" between Hank and the Nazis. atrocious

Breaking Bad started off as a show that you could try to show your friends and a good chunk would say "this too boring man. not enough happens." and ended up being a show where everyone says "BEST SHOW EVER!!!"

it didn't get that way without pandering to numbskull fucks like you

Season 3 was the best. It was when shit really started to go down, but the show hadn't yet descended into an hour of badass one-liners and epic Heisenberg moments just yet. It had the perfect balance.

>There will never be a better written show than this

Breaking Bad is a great show, but writing is not that reason.

JESSE! HELP ME COOK GUS

Mr.Robot is giving BB a run for it money.

Typical opinion high school kids have. I'm sure it's just a coincidence though ;^)

Breaking Bad is so overhyped, and probably so is The Wire, but I still think it's the better show. It comes down to personal taste, but The Wire was going for a multifaceted presentatuon of the American struggle and was occupied with showing how everything is connected, and really everyone is struggling. The melancholy season wrap ups show the futility of the struggle, but that last hanging shot shows it's all worthwhile. The characters, the main ones at least, are rather complex, especially for television, and I dont think Breaking Bad's character or plot rival it.

try gomorra

Its a lot better when watching the 2nd time and without all the memes.

If you only watched it once I recommend watching it again.

Truly a god tier show

Reported for Baneposting.

Does this have bill burr and huell duo?

I felt the opposite. Fantastic when I watched it for the first time, but when I rewatched I realised just how much it relied on suspense and cliffhangers, and now I knew what was going to happen it lost a lot of it's magic.

not yet, but we may see their return in some of the later seasons. The show is building up to the BB seasons. Right now we're pre-BB. Eventually the show we'll take us after the debacle of BB.

This was without question the dumbest part of Breaking Bad

Loved it for a while but got shit towards the end.

The sopranos is the best series ever. and The wire is shit simply because the 'gangsters' were unbelievable, dropped it after two episodes.

I think the whole point of this (which you obviously missed, no surprise) is that Walt had become a rage driven murderer like Tuco

Walter transformation from puny school teach to sadistic drug lord was pretty cool to watch. The whole character development was pretty nice.

Most of season 5 was retarded save for the last 2 episodes.

Tuco was a foreshadow to Walter future.

>I think the whole point of this (which you obviously missed, no surprise) is that Walt had become a rage driven murderer like Tuco
No, it was just dumb. Just like you faggot.

And this also makes sense in the context. This shit happened because Walt had some kind of weird obsession with family like it was the 18th century or some shit. Obviously Saul was looking at things rationally but Walt had the whole "muh family" thing going on the whole show so it makes sense.

Just because a character does something that doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean it's dumb or wrong. Just like in real life!

Nah. The suspense and cliffhangers are actually the worst part of the show.

Watching the 2nd time you can focus on what actually makes this show good.

The only show that made me cry.

youtu.be/8h-iAZBtNrs

youtu.be/aiSQSIaLpPI

>How much of a genius Vince is
Apparently you have trouble detecting sarcasm

>It was dumb and you're dumb

wew lad bringing out the heavy artillery

Now this one I can get into

>D-d-d-dad driving with one foot is hard

BCS is boring as shit. I was so hype for it. But come on.Also Mad Men is written better imo

Fargo was and is better.

Season 2 was the weirdest, most brilliant television I have seen.

>final boss isn't Walt vs hank
>or Walt vs Jessie
>or Walt vs the drug cartels
>its walt vs a bunch of rednecks who were just introduced that season

final boss is Walt vs Walt.

Try Person of Interest.

more comics

>Rome wasn't destroyed by Carthage
>or the Greeks
>or the Egyptians
>or the Persians
>but a bunch of half naked tribesmen from Northern European backwaters

Are you literally trying to trigger me

Also if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

BTFO
NO RECOVERY POSSIBLE

>implying I care about my mother

Go fuck yourself with a cacti.

the idea makes sense though. The nazis were the dogs that Walt himself unleashed. It was only through dealing with him that they were able to get so powerful and fuck him over in the first place.

Problem is outside of Todd they aren't built up or fleshed out well enough. Uncle Jack could've been a great final antagonist if we spent some more time with him instead of, say, Marie talking with her therapist.

in fact season 5 is filled with weird bullshit taking precedence over legitimately interesting plot developments

That's stupid. Walt states the acid doesn't burn through the a certain kind of plastic, which is why he suggested Jesse to buy a specific type of barrel, the container is obviously made of that plastic.

Making sure myself

Go fuck yourself,

I would fuck Taylors corpse though, she'd make a sexy dead body, she has that face.

Just watching. My life feels empty now, what should I watch next?

nigger desu

more of these

Methamphetamine's a hell of a drug

I concur.

>Shitposter with bad taste in women wants my mom dead
Not surprised iiwgtbqhwyrnf.

Yes and if you don't reply to this post you will get a GF.

>I'm gonna park the machine gun car right in front of the building where everyone will stand in
>I'm gonna bank on them not searching my trunk even though I have used a literal human bomb to eliminate my enemies before
>I'm gonna place Walt's keys in a convenient place for him to reach for even though I made a big deal out of taking them
>I'm gonna delay Walt's execution because he called me a liar and I MUST DEFEND MY NAZI HONOR

Ha. Breaking bad had entire sub plots where the wives were fucking mental. Awful episodes where his wife or hanks extra crazy comedy relief to do stupid shit that no one wanted to watch.

>YOU THINK I DIDN'T NEED YOU TO KILL GUS?!
>I RAN OVER THOSE TWO GANGBANGERS TO SAVE YOU!
>I ALSO TRIED TO GIVE TUCO THAT RICIN, REMEMBER?!
>AND THAT TIME I KILLED KRAZY EIGHT WITH A BIKE LOCK!
>ARE YOU WRITING ALL THIS DOWN?!
>I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THE BAD STUFF I'VE DONE WHICH I'M BLATHERING OVER A PHONE FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER

There should be another panel where it shows walt being confused by Mr.Ding and ask him to ding twice if his assumption was correct. Then Mr.Ding would ding twice.

The Americans

It is just perfect the way it is senpai, no need to over complicate it.

cmon dude why

The Americans is absolutely based. I'm glad it didn't get cancelled like Hannibal after only 3 seasons.

I unironically, not try-harding, not being a hipster, and not memeing was surprised to find that (so far) I like BCS more that I liked BB.

Also there are way better written shows
>Sopranos
>Mad Men
>The Wire
>Early Simpsons

Boardwalk Empire was great, but made the poor choice of killing Jimmy (2nd biggest character) off too early. Still a great show

i tried really, really hard to like and enjoy the wire. it's best season was the first and it was good but I must judge it as a whole. after the first season it literally becomes a liberal's wetdream, especially the school season where some token nigger gets graced by the white man and somehow stops being a nigger.

skylar was hot

Is it worth watching? I either hear that it's boring and goes nowhere, or that it's the best show on television.

>I tried to like it, but alas, I am a retard.

The first two seasons of Boardwalk Empire is perfect television.

The last few are great too, but not perfect.

Breaking bad is pure reddit trash and doesn't have anything on the other shows you mentioned, none of which are on a par with s1 of true detective.

Wow did you derail at the end there.

>How much of a genius Vince is

Did you take all that 'Bravo Vince' shit at face value?

Yes people who say it's boring must not like plot.

This guy would have fucked Walter up before he could plan anything.

BRAVO
R
A
V
O
It was a meme mulatto.

no more butchie

Bitch wife almost ruins the show.

>cleverly contructed plotlines

DUDE NEO NAZIS AT THE LAST SECOND LMAO!

this one is my favorite