I'm lonely. My grandmother died today. I'm 18, almost 19, and I'll be leaving home soon...

I'm lonely. My grandmother died today. I'm 18, almost 19, and I'll be leaving home soon. I talk to my friends who've left, they're lonely in college. I fear when I leave the friends I have here, I'll just be even more lonely. I don't want to be lonely.

Cheer me up, please.

College is a new start. Noone knows you, noone knows how shy you are, get a new behaviour and make friends. Just like on Sup Forums, nobody knows you. Consider this please.

I'm not going to college though

What’s the best thing about a Somali girl sucking your d___? You know she’ll swallow.

Uh...

Anyway, the advice is relevant.

how about i cum in you

How about I come in, you?

i'm cumming

Got a couple more of these if anyone's interested

Yes please

So where are you going, how far away from home is it and what are you gonna do there? Come on, op, give us something we can work with...

cunt

I'm moving to Dallas, it's only 4 hours away, but in the complete opposite direction of all my family and friends, and not sure how long I'll live there. I'm moving there so that I can live in a city, and not a small town. Not sure what I'll do. I might travel some, recently been thinking about getting gear and going to climb a mountain, definitely want to spend a few weeks completely alone and work on my music, might try to find some sort of work online; create a business or something. I'm really not sure. I want to learn how to blow glass and build acoustic guitars.

God damnit, you're a hippie. Abandon thread.

You weren't even a part of the thread besides that 1 comment

i'm 18 and i'm already on my own.

Stop being a little bitch and relying on people for your comfort.