How are you preparing for the Asian century?

How are you preparing for the Asian century?

Other urls found in this thread:

allmartialarts.com/KIXCO/History/history/map.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-0JVZu_-TSQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga1Im-3ZtH8
youtube.com/watch?v=3cGEPXNIKB8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By selling out Vancouver to the chinese

it's already 17 years here and whites still run the world.

teaching my White daughter Chinese obviously

Nope. Without western influence, the anime will become a shit like before the WWII.

The wot century?

Trying to get an azn bf

South Korea is only worth asian culture
Other asian ”culture” is like joke.
There is only one true first world at Asia and it's south korea

Asians need someone to control them in order to be successful. They lack creativity and a soul to be able to function on their own. They would be like robots without a set of instructions to follow.

South Korea has no culture it's just an Asian country trying to be America

by living in auckland

If by Asian you mean East Asian, then yeah. SEAsians are gonna be China's bitch fir the next 100 years.

Eating Dog and Whale

Even Japanese judo , Korean Yudo , jiujitsu , katana and kendo was originated by Korean Hwarangdo.
Pls look at this history.
allmartialarts.com/KIXCO/History/history/map.htm

Haidong Gumdo demonstration
It's art of ancient hwarang which was original style of Japanese kenjitsu and kendo.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-0JVZu_-TSQ

This is traditional Teakkyon.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga1Im-3ZtH8 [Open]
Original ancient style of hapkido kicking and teakwondo and known as a original style of Japanese judo and Korean Yudo and jiujitsu.
I didnt know that ancient Teakkyon has throwing skills and take down that a like of judo and Yudo.
And since Teakkyon is one of the most old martial arts of japan and Korea, I think judo teacnique is copy from Teakkyon?. It's natural to think by time table and history of east Asia.
Everyone knows those true history of east Asia that almost every single Japanese culture is made by Yayoi.
And Yayoi is Korean.
Everyone knows it except netuyo jap monkey.

Do not believe jap fantasy.
Face this reality that japs are Jomon monkey who has no culture but a abo life,
And Yayoi Korean educated japs as a slave of Korea and it's became jap culture like judo and kendo and katana.

Even your own jap king is saying, Korean blood was the king of jap.
Pls face this reality and do not believe jap fantasy.

we have been preparing for 40 years now

>Do not believe jap fantasy.
>Japanese flag
>Do not believe jap fantasy

Don't, there are plenty of single white men who are more than willing to be your bf

Preparing

youtube.com/watch?v=3cGEPXNIKB8

Ah yes, the Asian century...

Can you imagine how fucked white guys are going to be once the media starts catering to Asian dominance? Unlike black people, Asians genuinely love flat ass white girls and like the idea of marriage and children. China is already buying a bunch of shares of western companies, so you better get prepared for Chang.

mmm..... No thanks

this post reads like an /r/asianmasculinity power fantasy

YELLOWED

Its not really that Asia is rising desu.

Its just that the West is going nowhere

Better than r/cuckold

Well, Japan is the peak of Asian civilization. And you guys can't even keep up while working a lot harder.

I'm a chink and it made me cringe.

> Flat ass white women

Dude. White women have goddess butts.

Asian girl have flat pancake butts.

I love White butt

Actually we are keeping up. Our gole a being just a being normal country which is not too rich and not too poor.
Balance is our gole. We already have it. If you know the what is economy really.

Daily reminder that China is a paper tiger

buying sandwiches from the Vietnamese restaurant

That's the Asian philosophy. In the west you're either on top or not.

I bet you think blonde hair and blue eyes are absolutely gorgeous.

>t.kim

>I should pick the bottom of the litter just because they have the same skin color as me
LOL!

It's an economic power desu. It's taking Russia's place as the second most powerful country in the world.

>In the west you're either on top or not.
It's the same for Asia. What he said is more of a Confucius thing.

>Asian century
>it's already been 17 years and Asia is still roughly on par with the west in most aspects

Ah yes, my favourite meme

We like to be normal country with balance, stable industry and life. But it's not meaning we are avoid to be better.
Do You really think Netherlands or some other weastern country is surely has a stronger economy and industry more than japan?
Why everyone think Japanese is poor or Yen is weak? At least japan is still a third biggest economy of the world by only one single country. Not like EU.
And we are not such depressed too. Just as the same level of Germany or England or some how we are better than them. May be you would not agree this.

>changs actually believe this

Japan has 127 million people. That's the only reason. Germany has 80 million. France 66 million. UK 64 million.

I think eventually all developed countries will have a comparable economy per capita, if you ignore countries sitting on natural resources. That's a trend you see everywhere.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

It's true Ivan.

Ignoring the fact that Russia isn't a full Western country, it can barely manage it's own shit at home. Their economy was dwarfed long ago.

It's not the economy, im talking about
>as the second most powerful country in the world
Can't believe people think that a country with barely any precision manufacturing, a speculative real estate bubble so severe it is spilling into multiple countries around the globe, and insane government restrictions to prevent capital flight is actually a powerful country. Literally the only thing that gives China any power is their population.

I don't really give a shit whether Asia or the West locks down hegemony. Either way the result is the same: more crypto-imperialism and technocracy.

why should I learn chinese? are you going to invade us? are you going to force people to use english as international language? are you going to be a engouht important country to be necessary a language of a country from the antipodean of occident being occiden surrounded of rich countries and with enoguh natural resources? we could life isolated China and occident from each other and we wouldn't notice it.

> Literally the only thing that gives China any power is their population.
>Can't believe people think that a country with barely any precision manufacturing,
It's only the 'beginning' of the century. Large labor was used the government to quickly create a middle class for. Precise manufacturing is starting, It's just not as strong as other nations yet.

Not to mention that there's nothing wrong with having a large, working population. Western civ practically sprung forward from the Industrial Revolution.

> a speculative real estate bubble so severe it is spilling into multiple countries around the globe
If it fucks over China it fucks over the rest of the planet :D

> and insane government restrictions to prevent capital flight
Nothing wrong with this.

> is actually a powerful country.
It still has much more influence than Russia at the world table. If China is a paper tiger then what's Russia?

>It's only the 'beginning' of the century. Large labor was used the government to quickly create a middle class for. Precise manufacturing is starting, It's just not as strong as other nations yet.

Chinese culture doesn't allow for precise manufacturing. They weren't even able to manufacture ballpoint pens until this year.

>If it fucks over China it fucks over the rest of the planet :D
No, no it doesn't. The degree to which it is happening in China is not even remotely comparable to anywhere, not to mention western governments are starting to crackdown on Chinese nationals purchasing real estate.

>Nothing wrong with this.
t. my understanding of economics is limited to high school

>It still has much more influence than Russia at the world table.
No, because western countries actually respect Russia to a degree, whereas we think of the Chinese as dogs.

>If China is a paper tiger then what's Russia?
I'm not the person who originally wrote that so I don't have anything to say on this.

>, not to mention western governments are starting to crackdown on Chinese nationals purchasing real estate.
Canadian are. Australia/America have made some efforts but nothing concrete.

>No, because western countries actually respect Russia to a degree
You're not your country m8.

By getting a qt asian wife

>Canadian are. Australia/America have made some efforts but nothing concrete.
It'll happen, believe me.

>You're not your country m8.
Maybe not, but if I were to pull some random person off the street that isn't Chinese they would almost universally prefer the company and culture of Russians to Chinese.

Or maybe they just follows instructions but secretly have complete power on the inside.

“Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey.”
-The Last Psychiatrist

It's white people who are slowly losing composure and power.

Yea I think so too.
Anyway if we can just keep up with normal developed country like Germany, france,UK and so on, it's good. I think our population was still too high. May be our suited population was like arround Germany. We need some innovation as well without immigrant. I think immigrant is just like a end of the nation. Like bad drag for economy. We want stay healthy even if we got less economy at future.

>they would almost universally prefer the company and culture of Russians to Chinese.
That's because of more negative Chinese influence in the past few years. It isn't as bad in other countries boyo.

>It'll happen, believe me.
:)

>That's because of more negative Chinese influence in the past few years. It isn't as bad in other countries boyo.
tell yourself whatever helps you sleep at night wang

>tell yourself whatever helps you sleep at night wang
Sure thing buddo. Can't wait to come home in a few weeks though. Canada is the golden man's paradise.

>if I were to pull some random person off the street that isn't Chinese they would almost universally prefer the company and culture of Russians to Chinese.
Honestly, idk if they would. People have a really bad image of Russia, I think.

same here famalam

Yes and instead of the blonde, it's the blond. :3

kys self-haters