Hi! First and foremost, I'M A GIRL!!!

Hi! First and foremost, I'M A GIRL!!!

Peanut butter makes me hyper.

Tigers are my favorite animals.

I used to have a horse. His name was Kash and he was awesome :)

I love my new state. It's awesome!! :D

I love the Ohio State football team!

Ask me questions about the following video gamest: COD, Banjo-Kazooie, or Bioshock. And Pokemon. Definitely Pokemon, though unfortunately I have not played Sun or Moon yet, so please keep that in mind :P Or other random video games I might actually know about.

I've seen every episode of Hannah Montana at least twice, and most of them several times more than that.

My closest friend is Skelechicken. He's proven to be a better friend than I could have ever asked for, and his friendship absolutely means the world to me. In the time since I made this post, he's become my best friend both on the computer screen and outside of it. I love you very very much ?

Kommeo, you are tons of fun to play with and are always there to listen to me when I go off on some rant. You have been a wonderful friend to me in the short time I've known you, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. Love you! ?

Aeiowyn, you're amazing and I hope you never forget it. You're one of the coolest people I've ever been fortunate enough to meet, and I hope we stay friends for a very long time. Stay strong and stay sweet ?

Guys make better friends than girls. Period. No exceptions. They come with less drama and less baggage.

I love to travel.

I read a lot. I love Harry Potter and most other books I've ever laid my hands on.

Johnny Depp is my favorite actor. Sandra Bullock is my favorite actress.

R.I.P. Lucy: August 13, 2016. I'll forever miss you, girl.

I plan to double major in Biology and Anthropology when I go back to college.

I kicked Dale Earnhardt, Jr. when I was 4 :D

Nice try

am I on myspace? have I gone back in time?

I don't understand... when will you show up your boobs and your ass?

You played Banjo and Bioshock?
You have very good taste in vidya.

W-w-what?

>I used to have a horse
Did you blow the horse?

Post your tits with a timestamp or gtfo newbitch

boy, how long did it take you to come up with this shit?

KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF

tl;dr

i'm a girl btw

hey thats pretty good

What the actual fuck did they just pull out of that cats nose

Read the filename.

She's got a nigger nose now

How old are you ??

Kek

I will seriously flood this thread with bananas unless it happens

Have you just discovered Sup Forums?

how old are you

You into computers?

botfly larvae... looks like it was a great relief to get it out too.

TL;DR

DESGUSTANG

she posted then fucken left

Ok and what is this all about?

Are we doing bios now? If I did one about myself it would be three times as long and no one would read the whole thing. And knowing Sup Forums probably more than half didn't go through yours even

why does my remastered copy of bioshock 2 crash

I'm OP