Paranoid schizophrenic here, ask me questions or whatever

paranoid schizophrenic here, ask me questions or whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

next.co.uk/g50414s35#722131
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are the voices ever just cool

Not OP, but schizophrenic as well.

All of mine are chill. It's 50/50 of either good advice, or just random shit.

sometimes they will say something that reminds me of a thing i have to do so i suppose that is useful, it's mostly crap though.

usually i try not to talk to them

what kind of useful advice do you get? i thought I was getting useful advice from mine once but it turned out to be really bad advice,

"Remember to turn off that light", "Don't eat that", etc.

Nothing big and life changing. I seem to get along with demons alright, and they treat me well.

i cant sleep in the dark because im scared there are people staring at m e

i don't pay for power here though so i dont give a shit

They might be.

Say hello and control the panic. You might make friends.

Hey, guess what, I really AM out to get you

nah i'd hear the door open if they were, but paranoia doesnt have to make sense

am i gonna get some sex out of it or are you the useless kind of stalker

Dude. Why so many schizo threads all of a sudden?

i didn't know there was another one when i started this sorry

Aight, thought it was the same guy begging for attention, you self-diagnosed as well?

i went to a doctor tha t diagnosed me but they didnt put it on my medical records cause i wasnt *that* bad and it gets you some negative attention over here

its definitely got worse since then though and im self medicating from the internet drug websites

Have you ever had a public meltdown? If yes, please tell the story. I am very fascinated with people who have schizophrenia.

eh i usually have a vague idea that its about to happen so i can hide in public toilets somewhere

a person crying in the mcdonalds toilets at 4pm doesnt stand out much where i live

I'm guessing that school was normal for you then? You seem to have everything under control.

Where did you get that shirt?
Lol jk
We already know, and you got ripped off.

yeah im in my second year at university now. School was ok i guess, i was bullied a lot so acting weird wasnt that weird for me, or no one cared waht i did anyway

sorry if i type like shit im a bit drunk

next.co.uk/g50414s35#722131

this is the shirt im wearing right now

also i didnt pay for it

Are you a grill ?

im one of the retarded tumblr nonbinary fags except im slightly less faggy because i dont ramble on about it for hours

My family has a history of mental illness. Uncle died a schizo in a lunybin at 22. Older bro bipolar 2. Anyway, I'm 18 and have heard some brief whispers at night twice in the past two weeks. First time. Am I just being edgy or should I be worried? Couldve been the air conditioning, idk, but it freaked me out. Each lasted like three minutes.

if you live in a first world country you should be able to talk to a doctor for free, cant hurt

most studies show theres a much higher chance you have it if you re related to someone that does

Did you start out with only negative symptoms first, and then develop positive later? My doctor suspects I might be in the prodromal stage, since schizophrenia it runs in the family, and I'm at the typical age. I've only got negative symptoms so far though (basically looks like schizoid personality disorder, mood disorder's been ruled out).

yeah mine started negative and tbh still mostly is

Are you talking about postive/negative experience, or type of symptoms? I meant symptom type, like in this pic.

>I'm at the typical age
Underage b&

problem is negative symptoms dont say much cause i coulg just be a weirdo but ye i meant that type