Why aren't you bisexual, Sup Forums?

Why aren't you bisexual, Sup Forums?

but i am

hot, any stories?

Well sometimes i fuck with guys, and sometimes with girls. No threesomes or interesting things have happened to me. If you want i can answer questions.

what's the hottest sex you've had?

Ex Gf did some bondage on me rode my face ( I love facesitting) and then rimmed/fingered my asshole while blowing me.

i want to fuck you user

d'aww I could do with a good fuck.

Because I'm not gay faggot

I don't like penis and I don't like things in my butt.

Pretty much the gist of it.

I wanna fuck you and make both of us bi

Its called being a faggot, not bisexual bullshit.

Couldn't Fuck something I respect

>bi
>2017
wat a fag!

really, nigger?

Dicke and balls in butt

I would receive a blowjob from a nice, hairless trap. Nothing further.

that's still bi

Because one half of being bisexual is being homosexual. No thanks.

I don't like dick, I don't like ass, and I don't like anyone who looks even vaguely masculine. Does that rustle your jimmies? Does that fluster your wobblywoos? Does that dangdinglydang your kanglykangs?

That's why, you poncy, pouting, pantomime pillow-biter. I was fucking born with an attraction to women and I'll DIE with an attraction to women.

Now jam a cactus up your arse and fuck yourself with it.

I'd have no problem if not for balls and lack of breasts

because I ain't gay.

"bisexual" = "gay homo faggot that sometimes pretends to be straight"

I'd like to have a MMF or MFF but I've only had a MMM

Bi implies two genders which reeks of ignorance and transhate.

I do hate trannies, cute boys should be allowed to be cute boys without feeling the need to be pressured into becoming trans.

thought this was zuko and azula

watchingtoomuchavatar.jpg

I don't know why I bother even replying.

You might aswell ask me why am I not a cuck or a furry.
Because it's half-way being gay, that's why. The idea of sharing or being humiliated or whatever else you may suggest isn't really my thing. And it's pretty manipulative to represent being whatever as the norm, because it sure isn't.

>b-b-but muh sexual experimenting and easy sex!
Point taken, but don't sugar coat it. We're not 15 anymore and most of us aren't in a permanent process of trying to define themselves. If you're not on the very top of the fuckchain you should practice some level of "protectionism". Otherwise you're going to end up being an absolute dog shagging degenerate.
After all it is the easy way.

I bet the person who wrote this actually thinks they're the smartest kid in high school

I'm bicurious, hetero-romantic.

Love women, am attracted to them physically & emotionally.

Only very occasionally attracted to men. But always twinks, drag queens & femme boys. Not emotionally attracted to them. I am mainly attracted to cock though.

I wish I could experiment, but I am 40 have limited social skills and am not a sexy 40.

I might be the opposite

Sexually I'm more attracted to females but I'm not sure if I have a romantic capacity for them.

Men I don't often find sexually attractive but I have more romantic capacity for them.

Because I am asexual.
Sex is disgusting.

I don't need to be terribly smart, you just got to be stupid. I didn't go to Tumblr and ask why is everyone a helicoptersexual. I'm not the one "ironically shitposting", and looking like a complete tool by trying to convert other people into my cult.
I'm just a guy who dropped by and told you off. And by the looks of it I hit the sweet spot.

Now that you don't have a counter argument of anykind I guess we can summarize this like so: You're stupid and a closet homo. Now go back to choking on your step-dad's cock and keep telling yourself that it ain't gay.

I think men have much more in common with each other, and the same is probably true of women. But men tend to be emotionally retarded in their own way.
My ex-wife is bi, but much prefers to date men because she says women are great to sleep with but a nightmare to date.

You've never had sex.

are you a retard
why do you care about being 'normal' on fucking Sup Forums
you just sound bitter you can't get any pussy so you resent people who get pussy AND dick

Well I prefer physical affection from women but it translates into maternal or sexual (not both at the same time) to me 99% of the time.

With guys I have the intimate romantic feelings most of the time

You're right about guys being emotionally retarded in their own way, women are much better at being gentle and reading the room better. I find guys exhausting to be around for extended periods

I am. I gonna meet a guy today.

I am though

For gay/bi women the issue is women are better at reading people, and other women expect this from each other. Lesbian women especially, so it turns into a clusterfuck of bitchiness because woman 1 didn't correctly read woman 2's emotions, because she was tired, distracted, etc.

TL;DR women expect other women to be damn near psychic, which is why they can't get along.

would fuck

Mmmhh... that's embarrassing... I got an erection...
[jojoke intensifies]

Yeah being a lesbian seems like a pain in the ass

Being a gay guy is a pain in the ass but it's not "hard." Guys are easy it's just annoying because men are all slutty emotional retards who can't just speak their mind.

Bitter? Being normal? What is this faggotry?
Oh and that pussy comment, super classy and always spot on; when everything else fails start the shit talk about gettin' lllaid. After all, nobody has ever gotten laid aside from super-hetero you and your maybe-gay step-dad.

Consider the following:
Are you sure you aren't doing a little bit of that good ol' self-deception here? You asked me a fucking question and you got an answer. The fact that you don't like the answer and are butthurt about being a full time homo and part time hetero isn't my problem. I know, it sounds really complicated but that's how it works in the real world. You got some serious issues you got to sort out buddy. Meanwhile piss off please.

i cant tell if this is b8 or you're actually a retard

now I am, fuck...

in truth, you always were

because i have never met a man that looks attractive to me,

don't think that I was but thanks for confusing my penis. it's pretty hard now.

Woah, any artist names? Or source please?

it was just dormant
they all look the same from behind anyway

Because when I look at a guy there's nothing. Not any attraction or disgust... Nothing. The way a guy looks doesn't inspire anything from me. I just find them boring.

I'm jacking off atm to all three pics that you posted, hope you're happy user

Oh man. Looks like we're still at it.
So. Would you prefer an icepack or heatpack for your butthurt?

Heat pack sounds bit sexier, don't you think? Ice's good aswell, you should try rubbing it on your nipples.

oh good its bait
for a second i thought someone was actually that far up their own ass

Yeah. I wonder who that somebody might be.
Feel free to stop fisting yourself at any time.

I'm bi but I accidently cucked some poor bastard last night and kind of enjoyed it. I hooked up with an older married couple because I've always wanted to try a threesome, which started off pretty great but the guy could never get hard... so I just fucked his wife while he sat on the bed watching us and apologizing. I could tell he psyched himself out because of little things he said about me being younger, taller, more muscular, having a bigger dick, etc. I honestly wonder now if that was their plan the whole time and tricked me. Oh well I guess.

run out of le funny reaction images?
this site is 18+ you know

there is no such thing as being BI you faggit

you're either straight or a homo

as always OP is a ..

fucks dudes = faggot
fucks skanks = straight
fucks both = bo
this shit isn't rocket science you downie

>bo

Cock doesn't interest me.

The idea of sexual dominance does, but that's about power, not an interest in their body.

I am into the female form. Hip to waist ratio, smooth skin, tits, that certain plumpness of the butt. I'm hetero because my brain is hardwired to respond to these things.

I am willing to accept that bisexual and gay men are physically/chemically different in the brain and that their orientation is not their choice. I strongly suspect, however, that many bisexual men only identify as bisexual because they are psychologically damaged somehow, and their bisexuality is a rejection of masculine responsibility, a coping mechanism that is essentially submissive toward the perception that the world is a dangerously dominant oppressor. Basically, I think bisexual men have been turned out by Life Itself, like prison bitches.

>dad, I'm bo

While I don't believe all that tumblr shit, it's still more complicated than that imo.
>only attracted to females
>I only find the body, dick and butt on femboys and traps hot
>have literally no desire to date or even kiss/cuddle with even the most feminine of traps, but I would maybe try bottoming for them
>fucked a hot crossdresser, it was ok apart from him having problems with my size
>got a bj from a twink that I thought was just barely above the limit of what I find hot, in the end I had to almost rip my dick off while furiosly masturbating my chub and looking in the air because he just wasn't doing it for me

Basically, chicks are ok for duck/date even if they are painfully average, and even lower if I'm wasted. A dude has to be at least 9/10 by my standards, but I completely disregard his face, and only want a fuck from him and nothing else.

I didn't run out of my witty comments.
As for the images, I sorta figured that the main dish was already served and I didn't need to attention whore.

Do you need somebody to hold your hand while you suffer over there? Yes? Babby's feelims hurt?

If you want you can share your contact information with me, so that I may bully you outside this thread aswell. I'm available on weekends. I'm highly motivated and I have the talent to find your weakness. I try my best to not resort in cold reading or name calling, I do take my job very seriously and do my research. Whether you're rich or poor, black or white, young or old, you will feel like a total loser after talking with me. So what are you waiting for? Lets get in touch today!
-
š‘«š’‚š’—š’† š‘«š’‚š’—š’Šš’…š’”š’š’
š“Øš“øš“¾š“» š“µš“øš“¬š“Ŗš“µ š“¬š”‚š“«š“®š“»š“«š“¾š“µš“µš”‚

>Why aren't you bisexual, Sup Forums?

>biĀ·sexĀ·uĀ·al
>sexually attracted to both men and women.

i like neither men nor women

į¶¦ įµ–Ź³įµ‰į¶ įµ‰Ź³ į¶«į¶¦įµ—įµ—į¶«įµ‰ įµ‡įµ’ŹøĖ¢ įµƒį¶°įµˆ į¶«į¶¦įµ—įµ—į¶«įµ‰ įµį¶¦Ź³į¶«Ė¢

So edgy man

because i am not even half gay

Being gay
Doesnt take the niggers away

i wish i had a gf and had threesomes with otehr guys :c

I am tho