Your country

>Your country
>What you like the most about it vs what you hate the most.
Allow me to start.
Here in Brazil the thing that I like the most is basically living in a tropical paradise. A few minutes away from my house there is a beautiful beach nearby a park (pic related), and if I get a bus or two I get to places considered by many people around the world the ideal tourist destinations, beaches, florests, waterfalls, in Brazil that´s all a few minutes away from my house and it always puts a smile in my face the fact that some stupid gringos live in cold concrete jungles and have to pay huge amounts of money to experience a third of what i can experience everyday of my life.
Now, don´t get me wrong, Brazil might sound like a oasis in the middle of a desert, but it has its problems, something that affects me on a personal level are the fucking crack junkies who just love to sleep on the sidewalk. Day and night they are right there, waisting their lives on drugs and violence. As I write I can hear their screams, they are always screaming, they usually shout some random nonsense, but it´s fucking enough to wake you up on the middle of the night, because that´s the moment they like shitting aroung the most. Some of them pass around with literal soundsets playing funk at max. I mean, they are literally homeless junkies but they have top notch sound equipments to play music on, nice life decisions, amirite?
Anyway, that is just me, how about you guys?

Canada
I like that it's a safe country and better than most desu. What I don't like is way too many immigrants, paying 3x more than Americans for everything, (shitty) universal """ healthcare """ and terrible mismanagement of public funds

>some stupid gringos live in cold concrete jungles and have to pay huge amounts of money to experience a third of what i can experience everyday of my life

why did you have to add stupid? What's your problem?

Sorry mate, it was the heat of the moment.

Top kek, you have to love brazileros larping as Cariocas.

usa

living here is life on extremely easymode

on the other hand, we've lost our identity and beleif in ourselves.

>Hate
Drug dealers, corruption, muh religious morality mindset, and it is right next to the US.
>Like
Everything else.

i like the good things
i hate the bad things

This

He is a southerner pretending to be a Carioca (person from Rio de Janeiro), so it adds to the false flag.

Born and raised in Rio de Janeiro.

Sure

Oh fuck off will you.
also,
>he´s a s

Best:
Everything is organized.
Everything is pretty.
People are friendly.

Worst:
Baby boomers, Muslims, self-haters, republicans.
Politicians with no ambitions, but behave like glorified managers.

post got fucked up, meant to type
> he´s a southtener
How could you possibly know that, dipshit???

Bad: bay leaves in my chipotle, trump
Good: everything else

>be argentinian MILF
>go to brazil
>get shot

Good: everything outside of alberta
bad: alb*rta

Did that dog cum all over its own belly

I would have expect that from a gringa but come on. An argie went there by mistake? I don't buy it.

>Your country
France
>What you like the most about it
It isnt Brazil
>What you hate the most.
Its becoming Brazil

sounds like montreal

m8 worst thing about NL is the weather by far

>Hate
People who live in Buenos Aires(most of them, not all). People who hate their own country and everything that is related to it. People who want to be like USA/Europe. Crime and poverty. TV is shit too. Infraestructure is bad outside of Buenos Aires. It's like the only part of Argentina the government cares about is Buenos Aires, and that pisses me off.

>Like:
I like that we have a good climate in most of the country, which isn't very hot but not cold neither, and it doesn't rain too much but it doesn't rain too little neither. I like the landscapes in the west, near the Andes. The traditional culture of Argentina is very nice too, but unfortunately we are becoming a globalized country and losing it.

>Flag
>Hate: Reykjavik and it's cuckiness
>Like: The landscape and countryside

apparently they were in a car with her husband following google maps lmao. so it is his fault apparently.

>Like
Multiculti, education, food, clean, safe, easy and cheap to travel around the region

>Hate
Conscription, elitism, long working hours, too many foreigners, how this country makes you realize the sad truth that democracy doesn't work and people love to live under an authoritarian government so long as their basic needs are met

> Like

High wages allow me to save money quickly to leave this place, some of the nature here is stunningly beautiful.

> Dislike

Lack of culture, too many immigrants, PC atmosphere, horrible work-life balance, general Western consumerist mindset is prevalent

She died because the husband didn't want to ask for directions wtf

I hate corruption and political abstinence
I like everything less even if some people don't, I'd never change this chaotic beauty for a confortable live a boring country.

*everything else

Nothing. For both questions.

Or Ontario

>tropical
>paradise
pick one

My country is shit pretty much, but you know I've watched enough Liveleak to know that Brazil is not a tropical paradise

most posters from canada are immigrants
its a shithole

>living here is life on extremely easymode
not for millions of other americans

>we've lost our identity
you never had one
bastard nation

full of spics

>Everything is pretty.
no its not

I've recently seen a turkish thread, about half of the flags are the same as yours

>everything else
i can write a book about everything else
america is dead
rot in piss

nothing is good in canada

you are useless bastards
with a useless nation
full of disgusting spics

>>Like
>Multiculti, e
stopped reading

>High wages allow me to save money quickly to leave this place, s
your best years are gone

go to the african thread next

Norway is safe, filthy rich, and it's hard to screw people over financially, unless you count taxes. Has not yet caved in to the autistic screeching of Sjws and feminists, and by now it may be turning back in the western world.

Sincerely, fuck this awful climate. I would swap it for Mediterranean climate any day of the year. Also, fuck our public health care system. I had to wait an additional 2 days to get surgery for my broken ankle after basically lying with my leg in the air at home for a week, to stop the swelling. They never had time, and I was sent to a less busy hospital somewhere else by pure coincidence. Also, my sister is waiting for a doctor's appointment for her infant, who has gotten exema all over his face, and they have to fucking wait until June. Clearly this public health care shit isn't fit for purpose. I like not getting financially fucked over my body, but fucking fix my body on time you lazy, underfunded pieces of shit.

norway should not exist

USA The people The people

Rich, coming from EurUpFucker 3000.

I am a Greek

>Your country
USA
Freedom
>vs what you hate the most.
The liberals who hate it.

>Freedom
There is more freeduhm in North Korea.

Because they simply kill the fuckers

>My Country
USA
>Love
It's such a big place, you can see pretty much anything on a roadtrip. Weather is generally good. Food is never far, and various options as well.
>Hate
The unruly and the fat

I would't really think it's an amusing fact if I were you

He is the "I am greek" shitposter, don't bother to reply.

its not white

show me one shitpost in this thread

>Your country
Italy
We have a fantastic climate, we have plains, hills mountains, beaches so we can skiing, swimming etc. We have a rich history and culture, a shitload of monuments, ruins and art, literally even a little shitty town has some ancient building or some old ass monuments.
People are friendly and it's pretty safe.
>What you hate the most.
Corruption, nepotism that kills meritocracy, people who are more loyal to their little town than to the government, the division between north and south, the eternal victimism of southerns, the subjugation to Germany for economy and fucking immigrants and to USA for our foreign affairs that make us spend a lot of money to keep soldiers all around the world.

Greece > shitaly

>country
Aus
>What you like most about it
Great work/life balance, we don't work long hours, and spend lots of our time outdoors in nature or BBQ with friends. Great nature & freedom.
>What you hate the most
No national direction/identity, bloated bureaucracy, apathetic politics, """progressive culture"""

australia is a useless country
i hope the chinese kill all whites there

How are the moroccan and algerinas girls?