You find your waifu crying on the steps outside the venue, she's sobbing hysterically and farting repeatedly

>you find your waifu crying on the steps outside the venue, she's sobbing hysterically and farting repeatedly

She is a sorceress and she loves it, not my fault user

There was supposed to be a "Wat do?" at the end there btw

rabidly smell her farts straight from the source. she's weak so she'll let me.

call the police and ambulance

uuuh
uuhuuuuhhhhh
>y-you too

I would just pop a boner and start spilling my pasta right away

This has Brandon written all over it

[SNIFFING INTENSIFIES]

Hahaha

Can I take a selfie with you?

>going near a gross farting woman

Well it's outside apparently.

it would still be like gross and smelly if you are near her. It's not like farts disappear right away just because you are outside

"Its okay now" I say as i pick her little body into my big strong tripfag arms. She keeps farting, it's totally disgusting. I start to lick her cheeks. Her tears taste good and salty, I love a well hydrated woman.

She stops crying but keeps farting. Does she have bowel problems or something? Instinctively I punch her stomach to get all the farts out at once. It works but now there's something growing out of her face. It is a big worm with bug eyes and a mouth full of lamprey teeth. Little hairs poke out of it. I drop the woman and the bug starts chasing me. Send help

MY man.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

But she farting so loud and hard it's like a group of bullfrogs

i know this is a meme but
>farting gross woman
>perfect

Gangbang her with my math rock band.

Hahahaha

Is she crying because she's farting or farting because she's crying?

she is crying because she is farting so bad. The embarrassment and the smell is getting to her

Why sit outside instead of going home?

better to fart outside i guess, instead of stinking up the flat/car

farting repeatedly

God fucking dammit

What would Sup Forums look like WITHOUT the autists?

r/music

"you wanna sit on my face?"

Fuck.

Id cradle her in my arms and curl her up into a ball and roll her down the street and watch as the farts keep her rolling off into the sunset

This
with
This

Her crew and band mates sent her outside

It'd be boring and dull

this thread should be nuked

lucky lucky

No fun.allowed
If you don't like the silly you need to leave

good decision by them and nice tirips by you