Can anyone give me advice on how to torrent shit in Aus?

Can anyone give me advice on how to torrent shit in Aus?

Too much of a retard to know how to proxy and that. Give us a hand

Other urls found in this thread:

s115a.com/sites/blocked
pirateproxy.vip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get an invite to IPtorrents or any other private tracker. Public trackers are cancer mate.

the simplest way...
>download utorrent
>go to kickasstorrents
>find what you want to download
>Click the magnet
>ALWAYS click the magnet.....
make sure u get torrents from VIP/TRUSTED etc uploaders...

>Download Utorrent
>Browse The Pirate Bay
>Git yoself a torrent
(If you can't access tpb just use tunnel bear to vpn to japan or something.)

i forgot to mention u dont need to worry about proxy. been doing it over 15 years, never once had received email etc or anything.

FIFA 98 is still the best FIFA ever made

>proxying
Bruh, nothing has been blocked, just go where you usually go, shit never goes down

only rule i try to follow is don't torrent films that came out last week. tv shows, sure, they're fair game because aus free to air is shit. never got a nastygram, been doing this for about ten years.

are you gay?
s115a.com/sites/blocked

usually u dont want TS quality films anyway

Set your dns to 8.8.8.8 instead of the sip supplied address, then hit up pirate bay

i had a demonoid account if you remember that. but that got taken down. How do i get an invite to IPtorrents?

even with telstra being cunts now?

Just use a mirror. They only started putting up blocks for the main piratebay.se/org etc. Mirrors are unaffected.

pirateproxy.vip

Using this now. Didn't skip a beat, but you can just google piratebay/kat mirror and find another if you want

ISP's have been court ordered to block the main popular sites ny roadshow and warner I belive it was. They have to pay a blocking fee every month to ISP's and it stops nothing at all, shit thing is a precedent has been set now making it easier for other fags to block shit. Only a matter of time before it's another germany and torrenting is illegal and monitored

is murdoch going to fuck me if i torrent or will I be a-okay

dont use utorrent as these retards have suggested. its fucking adware now. use deluge. if your isp is blocking torrent sites, just change your dns server to the google one 8.8.8.8 (google how to do it on your specific operating system)

>Open Network and Sharing Center
>Local Area Connection
>Properties
>Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
>Properties
>Check: Use the following DNS server address automatically.
>Enter: 8,8,8,8
>Apply
>?????
>Profit!

why is the 8.8.8.8 server the best one for this?

depends on your OS tho

Biggest party involved in Aus was Foxtel, they also had to pay the fee's involved in the block.

Win 10?

Step 1. Gtfo my board you fucking Auscuck. You aren't welcome here. This is an AMERICAN BOARD FOR AMERICANS ONLY!! Fucking kill yourself faggot. Only Americans and the Japanese are welcome here now. No fucking faggots from New Zealand like you, no EUROCUCKS, no fucking Slav Russian faggots. No fucking trap loving cucks. All of you are hereby forbidden from being on Sup Forums.... Sup Forums I particular. So, GTFO OFF MY BOARD FAGGOTS!! RRREEEEEEEEEE

DNS server just links website addresses to the actual IP of a website, ISPs are being forced to block some torrent sites, and theyre blocking them through that. 8.8.8.8 is just the google dns server that won't block anything. that being said, your isp might not even be blocking them yet, mine hasn't blocked me from thepiratebay yet, so i haven't bothered to change mine.

Dangerous now - used to work for Telstra up until the new year.

They now are required by law to keep the "metadata" for every user. Problem is they capture a LOT more than just the metadata they claim and haven't found a proper way to manage the information they capture yet.

Nobody is allowed to access the servers without a reason (i.e. AFP can and do)... however it means that in 1-2 years time when they can trowel through the information there are going to be a lot of people getting pinged for shit because they just don't cover themselves.

Lads, who here is still waiting for the NBN ?
Also, Malcolm Turnbull has got to go at the next election.

ignore this low quality troll attempt pls guys

checked

so what sort of precautions should one take to prevent being trolltraced?

google.

Get a vpn if you care

thanks mate

But... Dubs confirm.... He got dubs. He's right... Fuck mate.

Is UseNet immune from any metadata collection?

telstra pretty much owns all the fibre for aus internet. so every provider has to go through telstra i believe.

^ this. I don't think Telstra holding metadata will lead to anything. Can't follow up on the majority of the country pirating.

Optus has it's own network for what it's worth, makes it a cunt to change between the networks though with Telstra's 3month minimum connection.

Get a vpn. Just google 'VPN' and you'll be sorted.

Thank you user. I will change what I do. I will also stop downloading Thai ladyboy videos in case the Telstra work experience kid gets a boner during work hours.

Australia has blocked the majority of pirating sites. This is why OP is asking.

Only the collators not the sources

>>Go to kickasstorrents

Literally just change google.com.au to google.jp enjoy browsing tbp

Checked and correct.
It's a dns block so you can literally just change to Amazon's dns service thing they have or just google it via a different country code. The Aus government are literal retards in baby walkers shitting and making a mess wherever they go when it comes to anything computer/technology infrastructure related.