Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0OfiCyBHvBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Xxxtentacion.

i did *stops the tape*

ugly god and noname

lmao that nigga ugly god got X on his hoodie while he does his XXL pitch lmao

joey purp
also these things are garbage since most of these guys are always already well known

Ski mask
X is already getting one of the other spots so no need to vote for him. I want Ski to get out of X's shadow since he is a better rapper.

i voted for NoName, X and Ski Mask

Boogie and Mozzy

carti

Lil Peep

sure is homogeneous in here

like 40 artists to choose from and yall chose mostly the same people, baka

T H I S

>mfw we have word filters and I didn't know it

>mfw they've been active for over a year already

over two years I think

I voted Ugly God because ironically he is the only one who isn't complete trash other than X and I feel like X will be a freshman regardless of this.

Are there any other confirmed freshman yet?

Oh and Ski Mask isn't trash either but X is better and I don't want both there

tf u goin on about

Ugly God, X and Ski Mask are the only not trash dudes. I voted Ugly God cus X will make it anyway and I don't want X and Ski Mask cus Ski Mask is just a less good version of X

this nigga really is ugly as fuck.

Also Boogie because he's quite literally the best artist out of everyone on the list

bad dubs

that's right

here I thought people were just embracing weab culture

>Ugly God, X and Ski Mask are the only not trash dudes
damn, you must have really done your research. 116 rappers and you've narrowed them all down to 3. Impressive

P E E P

youtube.com/watch?v=0OfiCyBHvBI

Montana of 300, the only talented artist on that list who should've been a freshman year ago

it's cause they only care about memes, which is what 70% of this list is

>70%

I've only heard of just over half the artists available to vote for. You're certain that 70% are "memes"?

I haven't even heard music from all the ones I've heard of, let alone enough to classify a majority as "memes".

Course if we used the actual definition of "meme" then literally every well known person, object, or topic would be a "meme" so I guess I misunderstand that classification other than it meaning "thing I don't like".