Ey I remember having one of those

kek
i actually have the single blade version of that
< 3" blade so easily legal-doesn't lock
pretty sharp
very cheap steel
overpriced
doesn't scare anybody I don't think if I have to use it in public

this edc thread is the other version of battlestation thread, where you show all this stuff to other people so you don't feel that bad for living with your parents?

one of these, depending on how handy I feel.

Tbh a knife is a very convenient tool to have, I agree that those battlestations threads are cringy af tho

I have a leatherman wingman in my backpack everyday

I'm in college and live with my GF in our own flat. I just dont want to study on a Sunday so Im fucking around with my shitty knives. Whats your excuse for being here, user?

I've carved some shit up with this

i always edc a balisong cuz i always have to be doing something with my hands if i dont carry a bali i start furiously masturbating in public q:^)

wow >edgy

>balisong
>radler
>anonymous mask
Are you some kind of a insecure sissy activist?

Oh shit, it's that user guy!

This one, without the windshield cutter, thou

the radler was to cure my hangover the mask is my friends who is a schizophrenic

I don't have a pic atm but here's the exact one i've got handy. Opinel 125th Anniversary No. 8

So tell me is it worth the price? I know its shitty 440 steel but IMHO it can be sharpened to a fine point and wont rust that quickly

I am hungover as fuck, my gf is still sleeping off the party from last night, and best place to waste my time till she wakes up is Sup Forums.

Never had an issue with it so far, as far as sharpening goes, didn't have to yet. It's a nice tool for the price, if you ask me, but I'm not a heavy user

hi

I hate the handle on this thing, but the blade is sharp and all I use it for is opening plastic bags.

what you got in those baggies?

i've got a opinel No7

ita mah fav one

Is there something better than 440 stainless?

"waffle mix"

Yeah but 440 is still something to be used for a longer period of time, if processed well. I dont have any doubt my 440 steel Victorinox (see OP) will last another 7-10 years and well, after that maybe its time for a new knife

A-Are y-you the hacker known as Sup Forums?

Cheap af

Can't bother to dig up mine, but identical.

Had a classic one but it's rusted to shit.

I still have that exact knife

>Radler
Are you 14?

wut about some WD-40 to clean it up?

Have one of these. Found it on a forklift at previous place of employment. No one asked or claimed it so I've managed to keep it around for a few years. It's ok for what it is.

>slike
Pederu

Just ordered a new one. It was my grandfathers; went through decades of abuse. Don't wanna get tetanus plus the casing is severly cracked.