Where do I find women who are wife material? Women these days are all whores who have had sex with 100 men

Where do I find women who are wife material? Women these days are all whores who have had sex with 100 men.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married
youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
census.gov/hhes/families/files/graphics/MS-2.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about you stop being such a faggot cunt and just embrace a girl with a second hand pussy.

How many men have you had sex with, OP?

Date some religious test they're virgin types at least sometimes

>Women these days are all whores who have had sex with 100 men

I'm guessing you're not one of the 100.

Become Muslim... I've heard they get like 70 something virgins when they kill themselves. You should try it?

Second hand is fine, OP was complaining about hundredth hand

Church. I'm not saying they're all gonna be virgins, but the possibilities are higher. Though, they might not want you because they want a religious man as well.

OP has only experienced his own hand.

And his dads mouth

All these desperate cucks so desperate for a girlfriend they'll settle for any chubby slut who's fucked 100 guys before you and will leave you in an instant for the next slightly richer beta provider. Fuck you guys

Haven't you had sex with 100 women though? If not, then you aren't fit for marriage and will never have a girl to call your own

Frustrated virgin detected.

>wife material

>WIFE MATERIAL

MY DICK

Find some 14 y.o not-a-slut, and you have 4 years to slowly make her your waifu.
That type of relationships last longer than any other.

>who have had sex with 100 men.
So? Are you a fucking puritan? So you can fuck 100 girls and that's not an issue. Fuck off sandnigger.

Keked

Pray for Allah forgivness, you filthy beast.

>BP

what a retard

Why would you marry any woman?

Right......and seems you have a extra chromosome, faggy.

Girls at your school or workplace who dress conservatively and don't seem to have many guy friends. You won't find these kinds of conservative girls at parties or on tinder or anything like that

This guy have fucked more girls than everyone in this shithole.

>who dress conservatively and don't seem to have many guy friends.

lol, worst kind of nigger ass licking whores.

Is this same as OPs picture?

Truth

can confirm
source: i'm nigger.

MGTOW = Men Going Their Own Way

It isn't a movement. It is a lifestyle. It is a total rejection of marriage. It is a commitment to remaining a single man. To never put yourself in a situation where a woman can use the state against you.

Most of you are MGTOW and don't even realize it. It is the way of the future. 70% of all men under the age of 35 are not married.
>cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

Why is this significant? It is significant because that means the vast majority of the men in our generation are MGTOW and they don't even realize it. They became MGTOW naturally, without having to be encouraged to do so.

Reject marriage. Let the other shoe of the feminist movement drop.

This

This is your perfect waifu.

Living the dream, brother.

Now we just need to finish development on those sex robots and we'll be in business.

/thread

As an unmarried 27 year old man, please don't include me in your retarded movement.

Thanks.

And I'll add...Vaginas are way over valued. After you fuck one a few times, you begin to realize this. Unfortunately, weomen have nothing else to offer and they know this, and it scares the shit out of them.

What the hell is so important about being the first person she has had sex with?
Go south to some deeply religious backwater where nothing happens and everyone hates themselves, and you will find women who at least pretend they are virgins. One of them may even be so repressed that she'll put up with your bullshit.

Meanwhile, I'll be living it up in a sexually liberated region, fooling around and playing the field with all kinds of chicks til I find one who's just right for me. And we probably won't hate each other after two years because we have the experiences to be certain about what we want and who has it.

This! It can be bought far cheaper - marriage not required.

I hope you realize that this is not her.

Imagine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not seaworthy due to lax maintenance. One out of two sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the women sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority. Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0

So you saying....i should become a trap?

yes

How do you know?

Women and children first is not a real thing (children, disabled, and old people are usually helped first because they suck at moving), and I don't feel at all that I'm being forced to give up my life for women.

Not gonna watch a 1 hour youtube video from some British tabloid news organization.

It just didn't land...And for a lot of males it never will.

Quads WASTED.

And yet here you are in this thread taking the time and effort to reply. It's not meant to be an insult to you, if marriage works for you, by all means do it.

the median age of first marriage is still under 30 -- your data is bad
census.gov/hhes/families/files/graphics/MS-2.pdf

Is your cohort a subset of a larger group?

asmr darling on youtube. you be the judge. why do you think she never updates snapchat anymore?

That's the thing, I'm not married, I don't particularly plan on getting married any time soon. I just don't want to be included in a political movement, the same way some woman working in an office might not want to be included in some sort of radical feminist movement, or some dude who doesn't drink or smoke doesn't want to be considered "straight edge."

I'm on Sup Forums because I've been here forever. Can't leave really, even if I just check it in the morning when I wake up nowadays.

Not the same bed. Nothing I can see proves it.

i dont really care what some random kid on /b believes.

kek, we're all kids you retard. Im sorry that its not her. You can check yourself you fucking delinquent

>we're all kids
its not that time of year already is it?

no, she is a youtuber, ASMRdarling if you're curious

Modern marriage is more of a partnership than a romance. People are too damn busy and distracted to really be deep with each other. Sex history should only go so far as STDs and children. Beyond that, the ability for two people to stay committed to improving the quality of life for each other is what matters most. If you decide to have a family, the importance shifts to the development of thriving offspring. All things considered, sex is not a high priority once you have it available every day.

All women are whores and can never be trusted. All. A-L-L. 100%

I don't think it's her

>census.gov/hhes/families/files/graphics/MS-2.pdf
no

Who is she, she is stunning

Who is this girl

she is a youtuber

Youtube girl asmrdarling

>Women these days
what on earth makes you think they were EVER faithful??? If people were all 100% faithful, then why would most religious texts have to tell people not to cheat? Why would they have to tell women not to be whores if there were no diseases or if paternity wasn't ever an issue?

The first thing he said: It isn't a movement.

>MGTOW

Why are you posting pictures of ASMR Darling? What are you some kind of fruitloop?

She has become the second most subscribed to ASMRtist on youtube in less than a year. She is almost trough the 500k subs.

I would sell my mother into the sex slave trade for one snapshot of this dumb fuck's naked tits.

This guy.

too bad her shit is terrible and only got more popular because that faggot PewDiePie mentioned her once for no reason. I mean, she's cute but you can tell that cunt is fridged and self centered af.

Kek

Sure, and people trying to recruit you into a pyramid scheme also tell you it's not a pyramid scheme. Calling it a "lifestyle" doesn't change shit.

How do you know that?

I think she is cute as fuck. That's the main reason people, me included, are subscribed to her. Her latest video isn't too bad, she brushes her sisters hair in it.

She's really bad at asmr and people literally only subscribe for her looks. I agree she seems like a cunt

Being MGTOW has been the secret to my financial success in life.

At first it was instinctive. After witnessing my father get royally screwed over in my parents divorce, a little voice in the back of my mind has always been there, warning me never to never get too close to a woman emotionally.

It wasn't until later in life that I discovered that I had been MGTOW all along, instinctively. Now, all of my friends are divorced. They are struggling financially and are emotional wrecks and their ex-wives are living high on the hog, having drained the vital essences out of my friends, taken them for what they are worth and then disposed of them like a used, broken tool.

I actually feel sorry for them.

maybe stop looking for whores who will be willing to suck your dick after 1st date. not all women are whores, trust me.

This. We were dating since she was 15 (no sex, so legal). Now she is 19 and we are married.

ASMR... Darling!

Are these from her instagram?

I want to believe.

Muslim immigrants. But her relatives may kill both of u

At my household. I have two daughters for whom I would like to find virtuous husbands.

Please send me an-email with a short introduction.

And your age?

those girls you're looking for are not going out in public.

They are usually at home eating everything while knitting a cute cat sweater. Also they have joint problems. And they're obese. And they smell bad, but at least they're a virgin. And they have a busted up face that no sane guy would get close to. But that tight virgin pussy thogh.

h-how old is she?

19, I believe

There's still one kind of attractive not-a-sluts - girls with strict, but loving, fathers. They don't want to rebel against fathers, so they just silently wait for knight on a white horse.

Great shot kid! One in a million!

Definitely start by posting a thread on an anime image board for autistic people

I'm not autistic. My moma told me so. Shut your dirt mouth! Slut! Bitch! Cunt!

Just like a Muslim arranged marriage?

You come tom my country "Saudi Arabia"

>women these days are all whores who have had sex with 100 men.

Are you picking up women at the local whore house or something? I dunno, get on match.com or something. Are you white trash? Low income? If so, you'll have a substantially harder time finding a virtuous woman as your pool will be limited to others similarly situated. Poor females - and poor people in general - are morally bankrupt, by and large, so it's be a fair wager that they'll have taken in a few negro penises amongst the dozens. My advice is to escape your current socio economic class and draw from a new pool.