Need your help Sup Forums

Need your help Sup Forums

Bringing home a girl tomorrow for the first time in a while and don't want to fuck it up. I'm not autistic but I like to plan these things out beforehand so I know what to do when the time comes.
I know she likes funny guys so I figured I'd show her my collection of Pepes and pass it off as ironic, ya know? She's not familar with internet culture so I'm thinking the element of surprise will work in my favour. I'll prolly just open with something like: "hey, you like frogs?" And then make an ironic croaking sound or whatever.
So I'm thinking I should expand my collection first, currently have 187 Pepes at my disposal; Help me out Sup Forumsros

>chloroform
>duck tape
>horse tranq
>maybe a tazer
skip all that and go get her

Dont just dont

You need some sharia law boi

Spider man....spider man

I always want to believe this kind of shit is bait... please be bait.

Forget the frog thing, she won't understand and it will only make things worse. Don't try to force memes on people

For the love of God, have your computer turned OFF. Have clean sheets on your bed. Vacuum. Offer her some tea. Pick up your stall and have your shit all put away.

You're going to show her memes? Are you retarded?

>hey you like frogs?

>retarded
why, you enjoy memes don't you?

Thanks, this is actually legit advice.
Maybe I could at least make some refeference to Kermit sipping tea? Idk I just don't want there to be an awkard silence plus I really like frogs

You'd bring a girl home to show her memes and make frog noises? She'd leave your house thinking you're a fucking weirdo.

Then nvm, this is Sup Forums. I expect this kind of cuckery.

Such a gentleman or femanon who knows her stuff don't turn to Sup Forums for your first meet wtf yes we provide material for lonly nights or material for when you need a good rekt thread or FAP... But the time is not upon you yet...

This is bait..... Taking our advice and integrating a frog into every bit... No frogs nor ribbits croaks or squeak

Nah man I just think it would be funny if I make into a running theme of the night. It's one of those things where it's so dumb that it's funny

OP won't respond to anymore replies about this being bait btw. Came here to get advice, not get roasted.

I guess this is bait, if not I gotta say
>just 187 pepes
>being this pathetic

Hence why I made this post.
Only the oh-so-original comments about me being retarded so far and not one Pepe.

Sorry, got one Pepe.
Appreciate ya'

show her this one OP

Idk, this one's a litte crude. Maybe if she has a positive reaction to the other ones.
I'll have to feel the air, thanks tho.

this one?

Again, a little foul but I might use it if she enjoys the rest of the collection.
Will probably just put these two in a sub-folder along with any other eventual indecent ones I receive and label it "Explicit Pepes" or some shit idk. Thanks

this?

I'm starting to think you're all just taking the piss now. But on the off-chance you're not, thanks for the help. I'd appreciate it if you could provide some more delicate ones too, really not looking to fuck this up. Opportunities like this one don't come around too often for me.

You should find one like this, but where pepecock himself has a cock and he's jerking it off

>I know she likes funny guys so I figured I'd show her my collection of Pepes and pass it off as ironic, ya know?

This is unfunny and autistic bro. So is planning it. You're screwed.

this?

No it's so dumb it's dumb.

"Why does this creep keep talking about frogs then laughing to himself?"

>
>not autistic

>hey you like frogs?

Lmfao dude wat

This one isn't even remotely funny.
Take your cheap ass humor back to Sup Forums shitlord

And I guess you're an expert in what's funny?

>ironic croaking sound
OP you're one of a kind aren't you

Mad because someone else's sense of humor is superior to yours, are we?