I hear Godfather himself say you look like a bum

I hear Godfather himself say you look like a bum

PO-LEECE

>dat scene where they reveal he was a necessary evil

DAT

Faggy ass show

Y'all startin' to look like Elvis'

What would Sixta think of this movie?

And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder: One of the four beasts saying "Come and see". And I saw.

MOOOSTAASH

FOLLOW MY TRACERS

WHERE DA FUCK ARE YER HEMUTS?

Iceman turned me gay

I'll stir 'em up wit da groomin' standees

AMERIKII IS WATCHING!

>AMERICEE IS WATCHIN

What did he mean by this

Favorite: iceman

Least Favorite: Casey Kasem

Did captain america have PTSD?

"Is he crying"

"He's not crying"
> captain spazzes out over comms

"Ok he's crying"

> AK fire erupts from his humvee

either PTSD from Afghan or he was just a moto asshole

Does he get talked about in any more detail in the book?

havnt read it , but check out nate ficks book too, ive heard its excellent

the sgt major or the godfather?

I didn't know Fick wrote a book. I'll have to check it out, he was based as fuck. It's almost hard to watch how much shit he had to put up with

I read somewhere that him and encino man was military intelligence

FORNICATIN

>favorite
Ray

>least favorite
Encino man

>Not everyone is lucky enough to have been raised in a whiskey tango trailer park by a bow-legged female whose sole qualification for motherhood is a womb that happened to catch a sperm of a passing truck driver.

thats some good writing dude

Man, I really need to watch this show again. It's been years since the last time I saw it and I can still remember a hell of a lot of it.

>Vote Republican!

>How would you like it if I joined the Brazillian Marines and started speaking English all the time?

>If Sadam had spent more money on pussy and less on his faggoty ass Republican Guard this country wouldn't be any more fucked up than, say, Mexico

>Can I ask what's wrong with your voice?
>Throat cancer.
>You a smoker?
>Nah, just lucky I guess.

Sgt Major.

Godfather, Encino Man, and that other faggot were an unnecessary evils.

Captain America wasn't that bad honestly.

I believe they explain that he was a good, competent officer until they deployed, where he lost his shit because he couldn't handle the stress. Just wasn't cut out for combat

>THAT VIRGINITY WEREN'T YOURS TO LOSE

>combat

maneuver warfare is/was all about taking the most highly trained soldiers possible, shoving them in the cheapest shit possible, and having them run glorified decoy operations against vastly superior forces, as the goal of desert storm 2: electric boogaloo was to never actually engage any iraqi forces, yet win the war, so the US wouldn't have to rebuild their military for them afterwards.

So, that shit wasn't combat, that was "go try to get the iraqi military to blow your ass off while not getting your ass blown off."

FUCK YOU SIXTA YOU RUINED THE SHOW AND TV SHOW CHARACTER FOR ME NOW

I can't watch it and enjoy his scene any longer.

YOU'RE MISAPPROPRIATING THAT MINOR BY ATTEMPTIN FORNICATIN WIT