Why do Mexicans refuse to assimilate...

Why do Mexicans refuse to assimilate? Today I was trying to buy me some soda and the cashier laughed at me because of my Gutemalan accent. I told him he was a fucking faggot and he sarcastically asked me if he could fuck my donkey.

This sort of shit isn't acceptable here. I didn't come to America just to be treated like I was in Mexico.

get fucked centracaca

GuatamaltECO

I don't get why Mexicans feel that they're better than central americans. you literally all look the same, 4 foot tall, brown, weird looking, etc

THE AUSTRALIAN DURING
HIS CHILDHOOD... IS FORCED
TO STEAL,, DRINK,, AND SNIFF GASOLINE
""THE AUSTRALIAN"" PLANTS CROPS TO PRODUCE THE MOST DISGUSTING BEER!!
THE AUSTRALIAN DOESN'T BATHE, DOESN'T STUDY,
DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL, DOESN'T GO TO COLLEGE, HE'S AN IGNORANT TOOL
CLOSED-MINDED, BRUTE, DUMB, PROFANE, REPUGNANT

HOW DO YOU SAY AUSTRALIAN IN LATIN ???

*"AUSTRALOPITECUS"

HOW TO RECOGNIZE AN AUSTRALIAN? IT'S THE EASIEST THING, THESE ARE HIS CHARACTERISTICS
0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, INSIGNIFICANT...SMELLY
1- THEY'RE BROWN AND ASIAN, LIKE SHIT, SIMILAR TO MUD
2- THEY'RE DWARFS, 1.50 TO 1.60, LIKE THEIR FILIPINO COUSINS
3- THEY'RE MENTALLY CHALLENGED FROM CENTURIES OF DRINKING TOXIC CALLED "VICTORIA BITTER"
4- THEIR ASSES ARE FLAT, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
5- THEY DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, SINCE THEY DON'T NEED IT
6- THEY HAVE ENORMOUS NOSES LIKE SHARKS OR TUCANS
7- THEY'RE MONKEYS, THE ENGLISH CALLED THEM SO
8- THEY'RE BROWN GOOKS AND HAVE NO EYELIDS
9- THEY HAVE PROTUBERANT CHEEKBONES
10- THEY HAVE ROUND SWOLLEN FACES, BECAUSE THEIR WOMEN FUCKED EMUS

Most Mexicans do assimilate. They just get made fun of sometimes

It's weird, there's so much talk about Mexicans, but they are really rare in my state. the only latin americans I've met here are a handful of central americans, and a bunch of white colombians/chileans

maybe if I move out west I'll finally get to see what all the talk is about

at least I'm paid in real money :^)

>but they are really rare in my state

yes because not all of America is the southwest. If you were around mexicans you'd hate them too

>not all of America is the southwest
WHAT?

the southwest is the part of the country with all the mexicans

Are you alright, Venezuelanon?

no I get it, I was just messing with you. do a lot of mexicans stay put there, or do they all have aspirations to move around the country

Thats New Zealand's flag you mong

I live in a neighborhood with both groups. The Central Americans look more native.

those aren't real central americans, most of the ones that move to America are white

I´m Mexican and I´m 6´5 kiddo, and not disgustingly brown.
Centracas are nigger-tier.

You need to go back

Stop bullying centracas. ;_;

gosh why can't all you folks just stay in your own little countries

this isn't the 19th century, no one needs you here

Aztlan needs us.

such a thing does not exist

you're clearly not mexican as otherwise you would have used metric

(chicano)

I guess technically the term applies to me; however, I was raised most of my youth in Jalisco, Mexico, Guadalajara.
I came back to the US for my higher education.

if that were true you would have used metric, you're an american now not mexican ok

>Most Mexicans do assimilate
Then why they are in the top 10 poorest ethnic groups in murrika and are so uneducated?

I would have, but most Americans are unfamiliar with metric. Find it amusing how they choose not to use an international way of measurement.

>giving a shit what Americans think

p i n e c h e m a r c i o n d e c h i c a n o

I think you better lay off of that cocaine for a while, Pablo.

Dude. Some of the Mexicans that come over believe the land they're on in California and whatnot is rightful land of Mexico. They don't want to assimilate with what they see as unjustified occupiers.

We need to get these fucks and their anchor babies out of here.

c o m o d i g a s h u e v o n

c h i c a n i t o s m a r i c a s c h u p e n m e e l p i p i

I have lived in commiefornia my entire fucking life and I've never encounter anyone that you described. The only time i've encounter something close to that was a fat, brown, neckbeard guy during college that wouldn't shut up about rightfull clay and kicking white people out.

Turn out the guy was injun.

I would honestly say that they are very good at assimilating. Second genners are typically some of the most patriotic people I've met.

Becouse yankee cannot in assimilation!

Be strong brother

So why didn't you turn your soda upside down on their counter?

>its another spic self-hate/division thread

this is how the white man will continue to dominate you, since you obviously hate each other more than you hate the white mayn.

I'm been living in Mexico all my life and I've yet to hear someone come up with "muh clay" when talking about the USA.

>Hehe, good continental, blame the white man!

Because the ones who go there were already in the top 10 poorest groups in the country they were fleeing from?

>expect the poorest people in mexico (the ones who go to the US) to compete with the richest people in chile (the ones who go to the US)

What are you saying?! Central americans are dark as shit, ever seen guatemala,nicaragua, or el salavdor?