So I moved to my own place a while ago. How to buy toilet paper without the cashier and other customers laughing...

So I moved to my own place a while ago. How to buy toilet paper without the cashier and other customers laughing? I've been using kitchen paper because I'm afraid.

buy it when you buy other stuff it will look fine.

you have to buy nothing but bulk toilet paper. it will let them know that you are a forward-thinking kind of guy with a plan and a will, and they will be too impressed to realize that you've bought a years worth of shit sheets. trust me op.
>im an toilet paper

Because nobody ever poops and needs toilet paper
why are you afraid of being a human?

You need to go directly to the cashier and yell loudly "I NEED NUMNUMS FOR MY POOPIES", he's gonna think you're retarded and instead of laughing at you he's gonna pity you and help out

Why do you even care what the cashier is thinking about you? She/He is probalby not interested in your doings of any kind

And today on b's favorite game show
>bait
Or
>autism

Yes, Mr. Trebek, I'd like to make my guess. I'll go with "both" for 500

Quintuple!

Haha, this is so autistic, I love it. Try using a grocery delivery service if you're in a covered area (Shipt?) ?

just shit while you're showering. problem solved

Shit in the grocery store bathrooms and just use their toliet paper

>How to buy toilet paper without the cashier and other customers laughing?
Really?
WTactualF?

Try Charmin.com

you only shit once a day , thats un healthy.

Holy shit, lucky number 7. Well, now that I have the chance, I've been meaning to ask... Does anyone know if there's any relation between our fascination with numbers and our severe collective autism?

did you ever watch pbs as a kid?

what the hell is wrong with you

No, I sat and watched the washer turn round and round

You're telling me you never bought toilet paper for your home ALL the years you lived with your parents? your parents never had you do any grocery shopping?

spoiled piece of shit. fucking embarassing

>Walk in
>Buy toilet paper
>Walk out
>No one remembers you
>No one ever does

Fuhrer dubs confirms embarrassment to the nation.

The cashier has had so many people buying toilet paper THAT same day and during their work there that you wont stick out. You're not special lil snowflake

embarassing

This is bait people...

Order it from amazon then. Of course, then the delivery drivers will know and laugh. But I guess thats better than the cute cashier twink.

op great way to show how much low self esteem you have,