Post things you hate about your cunt

I hate ugly concrete "rivers' that run through the city. Cant they make it more aesthetic?

This country cares to much about efficiency that there are too much eye sores

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r3du01j9AA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish more streams/rivers were more like pic related desu

Australians

there are so many things they can do to make japan a more aesthetic nation, bury power and utility lines, add more footpaths and make them wider, build grass boundaries between roads and houses, destroy the millions of commieblocks or cover them up, the entire country is just a big collection of eyesores

Everything! This country is SHIT!!!

>bury power and utility lines
>destroy the millions of commieblocks or cover them up
You have fucking terrible taste.

My city is one of the ugliest places in the world. We need to nuke it and build it again from scratch, without all the brown people.

hoyshit looks like India

be glad it isn't filled with garbage like india.

Greater Mexico city has the shittiest places in this world

I was under the impression that Kyoto was aesthetic af

This country is huge but the whole place gets too fucking cold. Even the warmest parts are still too cold for me in the winter.

This, the slums ruin Mexico City

Our government (especially National, i.e. the kucks who is runing NZ), and the fact our cunt is full of neo-liberal pacifists that are extremely accepting towards rich foreigners

Also corruption

The entire city is completely jammed up with homeless people.
I'm all for helping people out if they're down on their luck or mentally ill or something, but a ton of these people are actually factually homeless by choice. They shit on the sidewalks and leave dirty needles everywhere.
Portland, OR

The more shitty towns in my state have the best girls

Niggers

Christ, give these people some free housing or somet....oh wait, the United States is full of miserable assholes who don't like paying taxes for the social embetterment of fellow citizens.

You need a bigger military

Not enough human sacrifice to awaken Quetzalcoatl's rage

Everything except country

The lack of cafe culture and obesity. I hate seeing obese blobs.

Disgusting commie buildings

Politicians like 99 percent of them are pure scum that should be shot on sight tbqh

The ocean of snow lasts for six months. It psychologically exhausts and creates costs for cleaning snow to pass or drive.

very big and spread out. not very efficient, at least where i am (calgary)

I can only think of two things in my state that I hate.

Our large cities all look like ugly grey blobs, and we are never important enough to get nice things. For example I doubt that new rail system Japan is supposedly building will run through Iowa.

This! DC is probably one of the closest things you'll get to a European-like environment. Plenty of cafes and next to no fat people.

forgot pic

Also an extremely high gun murder rate, despite having some of the legislation on guns.

What's the least commiefied city in Saqartvelo?

Yeah, pretty much limited to Anacostia and a few isolated neighborhoods. Other than that, it's a pretty safe city.

Nigga, commie buildings are the best thing left in Georgia. Otherwise you'd have mud huts and brick churches from 10th century.

Probably Batumi, it's Eurocucked and with dildo building instead.

Tons and tons of money to make an urban waterway "aesthetic". Lobby your planning department, if you have one. And local gov't officials. They are the ones who usually set the long and short term funding goals, including beautification. If you can dream it, it can be built, just need to dream it and promote it first. This kinda shit doesn't just happen without dreamers. Without dreamers or vision you get squares and concrete everywhere to save money and time.

The fact that we have enough military resources to had ended the war in my country since 2012 but the corruption and our useless government.

Fuck them, each one of them.

That's 16.5 murders per 100k people, shrunk down into a few neighborhoods?
My god they have to be the most violent in the country.

Yeah, Anacostia is a fucking shithole. Stay out of it. Gentrifying that place is next to impossible save for a few islands here and there.

False, only 2 commie building are good looking and that's one of them. even in villages people have some trash, post-apocalyptic commies huts

You're not fucking kidding.

Holy shit that's great.

Looks like Florida.

not even remotely true
t. ruskie

>t. brighton beach jew

Even Georgia (and Russia) have warm places near the Black Sea. Lucky you.

Most here are fucking new wave hippies that dont want to do shit. Fucking assholes, there are people that need help and they abuse the shit out of the system.

Having humid pissholes is not that great, I like cold, I would rather have winter all year.

>Canada
lame copy of the US

>Quebec
rampant corruption, incessant political scandals, mafia, people who live outside of Montreal, anglos, etc.

Shouldve never let the italians in desu

I hate winter, its to cold and sad

Unnecessary violence.

>build grass boundaries between roads and houses
green space is a cancer killing cities

same here, everything just looks grubby

We're already taxed enough damnit, plus if we build free-housing it will inevitably turn into a shithole.

>lack of cafe culture
I don't see a point in this
>obesity
I can agree with you there.

Lack of up-to-date infrastructure. Which is slightly understandable because everytime there's massive road construction you also get massive corruption, but we've also lost a lot of our rail lines. I'm not asking for bullet trains and the like, but reviving some of the older railroads might do some good. Also fixing dem bridges n shit.

all those storefront churches, you know you're in a black neighborhood when you start seeing these

this

the cult group, the ethnic group, the worst ugliest language which originated from the tropical zone.

Commoners

well yes, everything that looks like shit looks like india, the only difference is that some countries have bits that look like shit (picrelated is a slum in Buenos Aires), whereas India looks like shit throughout.

city? i'm in toronto and the weather here just fluctuates between cold and warm every other day

no sea access
no real mountains
lots of impoverished villages with high unemployment in the north-eastern regions of the country
everybody's always looking for loopholes, yet what they don't realize is they only make things worse for themselves and everybody else this way

lol

>destroy the homes of millions of people because they offend my personal taste

These were made to artificially prop up the economy after ww2 fun fact my nipponese friend

there is no such thing as too much efficiency. the day you stop making it a priority you become greek level. it only goes downhill from there.

that actually looks kind of comfy

homeless. They actually just had their "camp" in flinders street excavated. KEK
they were offered free housing and refused it because they'd rather huddle in nice places, beg, and spend their money on drugs and booze. Literal parasites

Too much to mention.
But personally the most essential one is the police being so fucked up, that no one trusts them. The celebration of criminal culture also contributes a lot in this case. No one really expect police to do their job properly. I remember having few police visits to my apartments, I don't really recall what it was about - maybe about some theft on other floor, or some random stuff. Everytime I see a policeman on the peephole I feel like I am about to open my door to some mobsters.

t. gommie

>most vanilla country in the world
>too many niggers and libtards
>ugly flag
>always feel bad when posting because my flag is vanilla, common, and boring.

pretty much everything besides the countryside and then only in summer

our political culture.

60% of the country doesn't vote. The others, mostly rural poor people vote for whoever promises them bigger pensions and free shit.

The weather
Shitty 60s/70s architecture (luckily a lot of it is being demolished)
No untouched nature

Half of the year is cold and snowy

There's nothing to do but drink

all of it looks like this

It only seems vanilla because every fucking civilized country suckles on the teat of our cultural exports.

You sure there are too many libtards here? You sound a lot like them.

you had a head start due to europe being fucked up for uhhh reasons totally unrelated to germany.
just wait our discount supermarkets are currently taking over your country and many others. today your supermarkets. tommorow you will be integrated into the Reich.

in my home town the govt started building a hospital 10+ years ago and they still didn't finish the outside
also, wasn't the whole point of the industrial revolution to sacrifice decent design for speed?

Happy! Yippy! Yehey! Proud to be Peenoise! My tropical country has the most porous gaols/borders/airports in the world.

the point of the industrial revolution was to resolve the shortage of workers by using machienes as labours. not sure were you get the speed vs decent design stuff.

retarded politicians
retarded laws
retarded people
too full
no freedom

youtu.be/r3du01j9AA8

Some dutch user posted this a couple days ago.

wtf i love the netherlands now

that's why we didn't annex it in 1848 :^)))))))))))))

looks like shit

I agree, my Greek friend

Terroni