So, how old were you when you grew out of listening to music Sup Forums...

So, how old were you when you grew out of listening to music Sup Forums? We all know that once you reach adulthood listening to music recreationally is full blown autism, we all grow into listening to more enriching things like talk radio or audiobooks, so when did you leave behind childish and autistic shit like music? Tell me your stories Sup Forums. Pic unrelated. Just Maisie being sexy.

Other urls found in this thread:

escapefromthezoo.bandcamp.com/album/killacopter
youtube.com/watch?v=GEUQ9zlQsDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maisie is perfect idc what anyone says

This is all off topic. When did you all grow out of listening to music and other autistic shit?

Kek

What

Music is the purest form of art , user.
Dont get over it.

legs. nice.,

Music is legitimatly my favorite form of media at this point and I'm 27. Fuck movies and books

(You)
Now plz leave

daaamn son
name?

It depends on what you listen to... there is more than just Green Day. Why don't you get involved in more avant-garde genres? Yup. Fuck you, boring, baiting cunt.

I don't think I've ever really been that into music. I went through a phase where I listened to a lot of mp3's in college but I think that was mostly associated with the whole warez scene at the time and less about music itself.

I mostly listen to cspan.

but I like Green Day.

I was about 18 myself. I sometimes listen to classical to spark my creativity, though.

You seem like a great candidate for suicide.

Hey I'd get pretty sick of music too if all I knew of was Kidz Bop

Nice bait.

Did you not read my post, you moron? I said I sometimes listen to classical-- so obviously I've heard of more than "Kidz Bop".

escapefromthezoo.bandcamp.com/album/killacopter

I know, it's honestly pretty great you got tired of licking windows and listening to kidz bop. Next step is moving out of your parents house maybe ?

>tfw it isn't a trap card :(

Is this what the kids call "damage control"? You're so obviously trying to cover up your previous stupidity-- but let me tell you; it's pointless, as you are stupid in general.

When did you guys grow out of listening? I feel like it's going to happen to me sometime next week.

>Did you not read my post, you moron? I said I sometimes listen to classical-- so obviously I've heard of more than "Kidz Bop".

Lmao trying to call out for damage control after making that sad ass post.

Played yourself

>implying kidzbop isn't a classic

Ah, so this is the moronic babbling of a filthy music-tard. Pathetic. Music has rotted your brain to nothing but mush, it seems.

youtube.com/watch?v=GEUQ9zlQsDk

This'll make you feel better

I never said I listened to music, you're the one that likes kids bop and classical was it ?

you can't stop trumping yourself

How old were you when you grew out of watching movies Sup Forums we all know watching movies is full blown autism.

i stopped watching movies at about 12, i only watch films now.

Please just explain why you're so angry ?

Fine, I'll take you all on! Clad in my fedora and equipped with my katana, nothing can stop me... I've debated far more intelligent ones than all of you combined!

You get it, I like you friendo

Not like that raging nancy kidsbop listener

I'm so fed up with chick going 'Ahh music is my life I could not live without it'.
Holy shit you're in university now, start to fuckin make sense and act like an adult.

He's angry because he doesn't listen to music

No no no he likes classical and kids bop

>tfw he uses a katana

i will bit twiddle your isp into giving me your tcp protocol faggot, you have no idea who you just pissed off.

Hey sorry! Just came here to talk about music. No need to do hacking.

>talk radio
>audiobooks
i can understand growing out of music but if you listen to talk radio you have either autism, no friends, or a combination of both, and read your own books you lazy piece of shit

And what if I can't read, you self-righteous twat?

found the nigger

When did you grow out of saving pictures of hideous celebrities/women you wouldn't have any chance to fuck on your computer, and went outside to talk to people/fuck real women instead, you subhuman?

don't fuck movies and books. why do you think there has to be one thing? you'll be much happier if you consume everything there is to offer

Never. Just where do you think you are?

You're still pure if you don't know Eva Lovia yet. Good for you.

why do you autists like quasi modo so much?