Imagine his warm and creamy log roll slidding down your throat

Imagine his warm and creamy log roll slidding down your throat.

God thats fucking hot.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfafJkjxQKr5S2U9q_vDKrC427PCIz6FJ0zC9jFhHE191CFRA/viewform
knowyourmeme.com/memes/andy-sixx-s-log-of-shit
knowyourmeme.com/memes/andy-sixx-s-log-of-shit#ixzz4WW6Mb4D3
knowyourmeme.com/memes/andy-sixx-s-log-of-shit#ixzz4WWD6g6sM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is so fucking hot...

I thought this forced meme was stopped

SAGE

The make up the hair.if i got a hold of this one.shit wouldn't be coming out for a month of sundays.he got a pritty mouth on him.git over here and drop that panties boy.

Oh boy bvb will get some rape counseling.

Dont forget to takr the BVB Army's Log of Shit Survey!

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfafJkjxQKr5S2U9q_vDKrC427PCIz6FJ0zC9jFhHE191CFRA/viewform

Dude, I get wanting a thread to fit your fetish or need. What I don't get is why every few days you spend a countless amount of time make ing 3-4 threads. That's just greedy.

You don't get it, do you?

This isn't about me. It's never been about me. It's about andy sixx's warm log roll.

See, Andy Sixx's warm log roll is what holds the universe together and is the true caliphate, prophet or mossiah, whatever you want to call it. His log of shit is truly a miracle and to be able to suck a warm steaming brown out of his ass is considered the highest of honors one could ever endure.

i don't understand this meme. why a log of shit? i assume this crackhead is a singer, does he have a song about shitting or something? whats the connection?

you're a fucking loser.

answer my question, OP. You keep making these threads so fucking explain it.

OP is 16 years old.

no further explainations needed.

Know your meme.com

Search andy sixx log of shit.

Knowyourmeme.

:/

Then in November of 2014, the FBI arrested a Jason Sussacs of Portland, Maine for attempting to defraud the BVB Army of its Log of Shit emergency surplus by claiming it was simply “cow manure rolled into logs of shit” that caused the US Department of Agriculture to inspect the shit cache and certify it as human fecal matter.

Read more: knowyourmeme.com/memes/andy-sixx-s-log-of-shit#ixzz4WW6Mb4D3

Why is this your ting? Cant you just want to suck his dick like the res of us?

Read the Knowyourmeme entry. It exains that

>Legal Controversy
Andy Sixx’s Log of Shit has been the subject of legal controversy every since people from all over the world had the desire to suck it out of andy sixx’s asshole.
In 2012, the Attorney General of Michigan charged a Brittney Carterson with consumer fraud after phony logs of shit were sold through eBay with a forged “Certified Fresh” seal of approval came with the packaging. More than 46 people were ripped-off buying unauthentic logs for $250 each.
Then in November of 2014, the FBI arrested a Jason Sussacs of Portland, Maine for attempting to defraud the BVB Army of its Log of Shit emergency surplus by claiming it was simply “cow manure rolled into logs of shit” that caused the US Department of Agriculture to inspect the shit cache and certify it as human fecal matter.

Who the fuck even write this shit lmao

"Slowly, but surely, when the log of shit finally trusts you, it will come out and then you will aid it"

I truly don't even

Hi guys, Andy Biersack here, although I know you won't believe me. Please stop these threads. They make me feel so uncomfortable that I can't even bring myself to apply my makeup sometimes. I rarely shit, but when I do, it's rarely solid enough to be extracted logarithmically. I'd love to stick around to answer the deep and meaningful questions that I know my fans are dying to ask, but I have to go and fix my manscara.

Andy can I suck a warm creamy log roll out of your asshole?

What the fuck

"You go deeper than the traditional routine of sex and cuddles. You go straight for his anus and work your way upwards slowly to the delicious log contained inside. Slowly, you caress his asshole until you make it trust you, because afterall, his asshole is one of the many windows to his heart besides his dick hole."

Read more: knowyourmeme.com/memes/andy-sixx-s-log-of-shit#ixzz4WWD6g6sM

Bump