Explain what 'time' is

explain what 'time' is

Just as the 3rd spacial dimension is composed of "cross sections" of 2-dimensional space (and 2 dimensional of 1)
Time is the unidirectional flow of cross sections of 3D space

BTW, past and future only exist in the present

A human construct useful for marking linear periods.

There is no such thing as time, only what we use to reference an existence that is not present anymore.

All there is right now is everything exactly as it is at this moment, anything beyond that is a figment of your imagination.

Time is an American weekly news magazine published in New York City. It was founded in 1923 and for decades was dominated by Henry Luce, who built a highly profitable stable of magazines.

Only correct answers

time is the dimension in which the lesser 3 dimensions move

time is an artifact of experiencing individual moments as bits of experience. it does not exist past this dimension. time is a gay concept and the reason for problems in the physical world.

also thing in the OP is called a "little shronkey" or "small donkey".

linear and immutable but experienced subjectively by humans because while you can expect that human senses will conform to reality in order to be functional it can also be expected they will only conform to reality in a way that is relevant to their overall purpose which is primarily and necessarily the continuance of their species

Time is a flat circle.

Just like the earth amirite?

Time is that thing that isn't coming to an end quickly enough.

The duration of events typically constructed from the real numbers

Time is the direction in which a cause is followed by an effect. When you drop a cup, it will break. We wont even notice if time moves backwards, physics will also work in the reverse direction.

It's what you look at when you desire to escape an awkward social interaction

I already have this image, thank you.

I hope you're not implying I am a jew.

Never an inappropriate time to let em know

measure of movement

or read Saint Augustine, but honestly, the Confessions suck.

Time is a perceived progression of cause and effect.

A construct of human perception, an illusion created to help us make sense of the world

Time is the dispersion of electromagnetic radiation in the universe. Always marching towards rarefication, never concentration. Time is entropy.