ITT: Americans being fat and stupid

ITT: Americans being fat and stupid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_wSzQNQT8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice, that's a bbq ninja

I refuse to believe anybody that fat is smart.

Because America is the only country with an obesity problem.

What the hell is he cooking?

Humans

Dont be jealous because you cant figure it out the right way and need it broken into even amounts for you

TFW been here so long can't unsee the middle finger and Menorah

Damn trips of truth nigga

The Metric system is awesome.

On the date thing though, we say dates as "January 22nd, 2017" not "22 January 2017". It's not completely bananas to have them in that order.

"the right way" so the illogical way is the correct way?

like saying "I could walk forward but I find it better to walk backwards. I find it better so all the people walking forwards are wrong!"

If that cubt invited me to a bbq id be like, what time mother fucker! Coubt me in!

I've always argued this but Eurocucks just refuse to acknowledge the way we speak dates.

American here. The metric system is objectively superior. Our continued defense of imperial units is just a dank meme.

>arbitrary retarded rollercoaster
Kek

America invented measuring things so that make our way right

Mhmm

Smart enough to know how to cook and is outside, instead of sitting around eating chicken tendies in mommies basement, shit posting on Sup Forums...

Because we evolved to walk forward, just because you can walk backwards, down't mean you should. Just like how you can reproduce, but you probably shouldn't.

KEK

That's because smart people run a sub-routine everty morning that consists of:
Am I currently dying?
Yes.
Is it faster than the average rate of death?
Yes/No
Yes: Attempt to fix.
No: Continue normal function.

Stupid people didn't patch the zero-day exploit that allows us to ignore stimuli and ascend to side-show levels of adipose tissue. Little do they know that this severely limits your end-game ability.

...and that' why you decided to name it "british imperial system"?

(I know it was a bait, but it's still funny to remind about this)

>When even your measurements throw the world a middle finger
Fucking foreigners.

damn you beat me to it

Trumpf is our president

Such a shame that you never made the time to invent grammar.

10/10

And it's glorious

TFW the imperial system is actually a british invention.

>autism

If you're not going to intervene in her eating habits, at least get a goddamn horse trailer and make it official.

>Britain wanted financial responsibility from them
think that's a bit much, We tried to levy some more taxes from the colonies to pay for wars because the British people completely shot down a proposed tax on Cider

I could deal with some bbq rn

If it wasn't for the US western Europe would be constantly in turmoil cause the nazi's could have just pushed the Britain's into England amd forgot about them(letting the u-boats) starve the population into submission) , finished the eastern front then came back and wiped the 'UK' off the ass of the earth. Mean while turning the rest of Europe into the best nation ever. Best of all, there would be no Jews within like 15 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=u_wSzQNQT8c
Guy is actually funny.

This tbh.

The real problem with the US customary system of units is not the conversions, which are just annoying. There is this thing called homogeneity of units of measurements, the metric system has it, the US customary doesn't, which makes it completely useless in science.

Take, for example, the Newton's law: force = mass times acceleration.

In metric (or the SI, more accurately), 1 Newton of force acting on a body of 1 kg produces acceleration of 1 m/s^2.

In US customary, 1 pound-force acting on a body of 1 pound creates acceleration of 386.088583 inch / s^2. Problems with bullshit like this pop up all the time and even though there are imperial units which are meant to fix it, nobody is using them. All the engineering ratings are in pound-force and foot-pounds and the thing makes you want to kill yourself.

No Fucking Way.

Remember that US participated in the war only for business reasons, and even sold military gear to both sides of the conflict.

That's exactly what we all are. That's why no one wants to come to this country.

Underated post

Fukken Saved!

Ultimate kek

I was all along

Remember that Britain only started the war for self preservation reasons after them and France let Hitler piss all over his neighbors.

The level of historical inaccuracies here is truly impressive.

THE ULTIMATE POISONER OF ALL PEOPLES

kek

Oh, I have this fucking covered.

Fat fuck got away. Guess he had one of those hopped up mobility skooters.

Wait.... She.... had kids........ I imagine they grew unnoticed like the mushroom.... wtf?

come on, we did tell them not to, old Mr. Chamberlain went over there and told them not to invade Poland, even got a nice signed bit of paper from Hitler saying they wouldn't and they did anyway. rather unsporting to be honest

How'd you gets these? You have more or other deaths by 1%?

All your shit made by Americans LUL

ITS JUST EASIER THIS WAY

how is this funny exactly

I like how it actually tries to lean back

Why?

>not naming the file WIDELOAD.webm

>fat
Obviously
>stupid
What's stupid about tasty bbq?

Well the facts are right here gents.
Sorry europoors.

This is actually in the netherlands

>uses a word currency as Pounds. measuring body weight as Stone.
Americans as what?

Nice, but: USA = Jewistan

I recommend trying bbq before shitting on it.

Number of teams in the National Football League: 0

Faggot.