hewillnotdivide.us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0DpzbrX8CM
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

he will not divide us?

Is that you?

I think the message is trying to convey that Donald Trump won't divide the public.

we have to get a b/ro to crash this shit.
It's in new york at the museum of the moving image.
If i didn't live 20 hours away I would fuck this shit up so bad

Why are all celebrities liberal? My theory is that they benefit from liberal ideology the same way capitalists benefit from conservative ideology.

post shia labeef trying not to laugh when someone yelled 'pepe'

With a pointless protest that puts one side against the other.
Sounds almost like a division, created by the "he will not divide us" protest.

Silly shia

Which is ridiculous. It's not Trump that's dividing the public, it's a generation of narcissistic snowflakes that where never taught to deal with rejection or failure that are dividing themselves.

They grow up in a conservative lifestyle and lack a childhood, then cucks like shia and jaden smith give birth to themselves

What the fuck

Why has Shia LeBeouf worn the same clothes for the past three days?

I agree

youtube.com/watch?v=K0DpzbrX8CM

Remember, goyim, repetition is the key to brainwashing!

He's been nuts for years. How is this news?

Most likely because he's a bum that's lacking in creativity department

Holy kek

He couldn't contain his laughter
Thanks user

I wonder where Shia's sleeping, and how long he's gonna do this for. Either way I'm all for it! This has given me newfound respect for Shia.

I didn't know millenials could be this retarded

You have a newfound respect for a man who is protesting 24 hours a day, 7 days a week against democracy?

Then you're just as retarded as he is

He's been protesting for three days straight and hasn't changed his clothes

typical niggers. nothing to see here

if you go to your local zoo with a camera or shiny object, you will get the same reaction in the chimp house

>cringe thread
why is there an ugly dude wearing a dress? fucking millinneals

Why does the little nigger keep dancing?

this is fucking hilarious

No. He's protesting against an egomaniacal, thin skinned, politically inept cheeto that's hijacked the government along with his crony capitalist & Wall Street buddies. But good try Trumpfag.

Someone needs to crash this ASAP
The only thing this is doing is causing tension!!

As if it will do anything. He's president now, get over it.

you mean...

dividing us?!

Also

>SheWillNotReviveUs

Let Sup Forums do something for the lulz.

Should somebody send pizza delivery guy over there?

do it

No, you fucking idiot.

HURRDURR SEND PIZZAS

this achieves nothing.

go big or go home.

Actually it shows people that Trump will be heavily opposed by many people, including many notable people in Hollywood. You know what those people have? Fans. Many, many millions of people that look up to them.

So these protests, user, are actually giving people hope.

They're fucking freestyling now. Soooo much cringe.

Shia already brought pizzas for people

But you could do something else user, be the hero we need

It's fucking hilarious

>hewillnutinsideus

There's like 12 people in this protest. You're a retard if you look up to a celebrity

This is the worst rap attempt i've ever seen. Even the black people are so white.

Why hasn't any Sup Forumstards showed up?

Sup Forums ordered a bunch of shit there yesterday to try to shutdown the block, didn't work. Besides, Shia just paid for all the food when it arrived.

Ok guys, hivemind mode, let's think of something quickly.

What can we do?

So are you saying many people don't look up to these celebrity figures for guidance in their everyday lives? Some people revolve their lives around these people. As more and more notable people come out and show their opposition to Trump, more and more regular people will feel inspired and inclined to show the same opposition.

Just wait Trumpfags, you'll get yours.

No, it's not, because he just thanks you for the pizza
like when you already failed doing the same on night one.

making the area uninhabitable would be better
stink bombs
smoke bombs
firecrackers
bomb threat
airhorns

>Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums

We should prove those fags that who is boss at boycotting

He is a faggot Jew actor who needs a publicity boost
Ignore this prick then he will fade away

Does anyone know where this is at?

Can someone swat them?

Commencing at 9am on January 20, 2017, the day of the inauguration of the 45th President of the United States, the public is invited to deliver the words "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" into a camera mounted on a wall outside the Museum of the Moving Image, New York, repeating the phrase as many times, and for as long as they wish.

bomb threat sounds nice

You're retarded if you revolve your life around celebrities. Enough said.

Shia's been wearing the same shit for 3 days now.

How about you bomb it then?

How are you gonna swat a peaceful protest, dipshit?

You Trumpfags get butthurt by the slightest things. "He doesn't wanna respect muh president, wat about muh democracy.", say that to the convervativecucks that have been bitching about Obama for 8 years.

P.S., you're gonna get fucked in the next election.

You could try Swatting them. But most likely nothing will happen. Pehaps calling the museum will get them removed

No. No bomb threats or any stupid lefty tactics. Let's watch it devolve on its own. Soon, the camera is gonna catch a couple homeless people fucking or shitting against the wall or something. It'll be hilarious.

You clearly don't get it. We don't stand for any political ideology, we are here to set the world afire, we want cringe and lulzworthy shit happening.

Sup Forums is shittier than Sup Forums. They've had HWNDU generals since this thing started and are truly the stronger autismo.

Sup Forums has been onto this since Friday, there's even some videos of wins.

Get in here Sup Forums and help out your Sup Forums brothers...

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/108452733#top

Lol I didn't even vote for Trump

I just want to prank a group of annoying, pretentious people for the lulz

Somebody should counter protest the event.

Somebody call the westboro baptist church, they will definetly take advantage of this situation. They might even picket shia for being a fag enabler and hellywood celebrity, kek

Oh no how can the president of the United States ever recover from this?

Because niggers, like chimps and other primates, love attention

That is why they wear shiny things, have ridiculously big rims on shit cars, make loud noises, dance, etc...

It is all typical nigger behavior

>when your edge is over 9000

Well move aside because there are people that actually want to fix this country. And when we say fix, we mean fix it for the common people.

>implying Shia Lebeouf wasn't already fucking nuts

>This is what faggots actually believe
Holy shit.

this is still going on?

Yes, and it will be for the next 4 years

yeah

No, this is what reasonable people believe. People that refuse to get on their knees and wash trumps orange balls. Sadly, I can't say the same for you.

Hey that's a funny idea

Hahahahaha god you lefties are sad

>uses fancy buzzwords
>no actual argument
>kys

it's hillarious, because appearently everyone who isnt Shia JUST DO IT or mini fresh prince have already stopped caring.

The arguments right in your face. You've let a man into the highest office in the land who's intentions are not to help the people, but to lead a crony capitalist circle jerk that'll make them all even richer. And what's gonna happen to you? Well, he doesn't really care.

>implying hillary cuck cares

He's a billionaire

He has enough money. I'd rather a conceited billionaire president than a fake whore who's going to give us four more years of bullshit

>enough money

yeah, that's totally how the world works

MAN I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY NOW
I'LL STOP ABUSING THE SYSTEM FROM NOW ON OKAY

When did I mention Killery? Oh wait, I didn't. Why didn't I? Because I don't like her either. Funny how you assume those things because you literally have no other argument because you KNOW that you don goofed.

Cuck

Well there was only two candidates left. You would rather someone who wants 4 more years of war. She doesn't care as much for you, than she does for her own cunt hygiene

>coming from an millennial

I guess when you listen to nobody but don lemon, and anderson fucking cooper this is what happens.

This nigga a comedian huh

Shilly

Kek, this guy has it right.
When you're a billionaire one of two things happen.

1. You sell off your shares and fuck around the rest of your life.
2. Your competitive nation makes you want to wrestle power from the other uber rich and you play chess with human pawns.

I only know this because my wife has a very weathly uncle and he says he fucking hates hanging out with those pricks.

Samefag

What did the number 2 say to the number three about the addition symbol between them? He will not divide us

How about less chanting and just shoot the motherfucker?

You guys are actually unreasonable, there's no arguing with Trumpfags. How about you go back to your Sup Forums echo chamber.

Exactly

Give me three reasons why hillary would make a better president.

There's a reason why she's inevitably failed the last few years she's ran for pres.

Dude just don't bother arguing you can't win with these people they'll just waste your time...

This first started as a peaceful protest with flowers and petals

Now it's niggas gonna nig', dabs and cringe. Pure disturbance.